Worth It

I Had Enough

HEY! What do you think about the poster? I made it myself kekeke *praising myself* Anyway on to the story :D

 

 

 

========

 

 

 

Krystal and Amber went to school together, catching attention from fellow schoolmates, BUT....... not because they are together. It's because Amber had a thing in her neck. Any idea? If your thinking of a collar, Then yes, It is. Amber walked with her head down low, having short hair doesn't help either.

 

Krystal smirked at her masterpiece " Did she plan this? I mean a collar?REALLY?!?!" Amber cursed in her mind, not believing Krystal. " AMBER!" Someone shouted. Amber and Krystal turned around " WOAH!" Amber's friend said as she stepped back alittle " What's that?" Amber's friend then began circling Amber.

 

" It's a collar, Yuri" Amber said and scoffed, Yuri looked at Amber emotionless and began laughing " YAH! It's not funny" Amber screamed shaking Yuri "hahahaha...... I'm.....I'm s-sorry HAHAHAHA!" Yuri continued laughing. " What the? Yuri?" A blonde girl approach Yuri and shaked her.

 

" Stand up! What the heck! Keep yourself together!" The blonde girl then began slapping Yuri lightly over and over again. " Tae-Taeyeon, you can't believe what Amber's wearing!" Yuri said as she removed the tears on her eye's. Taeyeon had a confused face and looked at Amber.

 

Squinting her eye's Taeyeon spotted the collar " What the?" Taeyeon looked at Amber for an explanation, Getting the message, Amber averted her attention to Krystal. Understanding Taeyeon nodded and helped Yuri to stand up properly.  " Are you coming with us or....." Taeyeon pointed at Krystal with her eye's.

 

" I have to walk her to her classroom, I'll meet you guys later" Amber whispered and went to Krystal, Krystal just glared at her and walked off, with Amber following.

 

 

======

 

 

Reaching Krystal's classroom Amber was about to go when Krystal held her wrist " What is it?" Amber said softly, Krystal flung her arms around Amber neck. Their faces were inches apart, both of their hearts beating loudly. they were looking intently at each other's eyes. " Was her eye's this captivating?" Krystal thought.

 

Krystal broke their eye contact and let go of Amber " Why did you?" Amber questioned, Krystal lifted up the collar that was on Amber's neck awhile ago. "Ah..." Amber nodded and left.

 

 

======

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

" Why is my heart beating so fast?" I questioned myself, shaking my head I opened my class door and spotted my friend's. Noticing my presence my friend approached me. "Do you have a fever? Your burning" Sulli said putting a hand over my forehead. " I-I'm okay Ssul, the weather's hot, is all" I said and gently put down her hand.

 

" Was I blushing?" I questioned myself again, walking to my seat, I greeted Luna. " Hey! Krys" Luna said "Hey" I said and sat down " What's that?" Luna asked pointing at my pocket. I followed her gaze and reached for my pocket " Um... a collar?" I said " What are you doing with a collar?" Luna asked.

 

" It's for my servant" I said and handed it to Luna who examined it " Servant?" Sulli asked sitting at the seat across from me " Yeah, Amber" I said like it's nothing " WHAT?!?" both Luna and Sulli screamed " You heard me" I glared at them lightly, when I say lightly, I mean less threatening.

 

" Isn't she your enemy? How did she be your servant?" Sulli asked and Luna nodded supporting Sulli's question. I blushed remembering our kiss, " Krys.... Are you blushing?" Sulli teased " No, I'm not" I said and looked out the window. Before Sulli can continue her teasing, The teacher walked in.

 

' For once Thank you Ms.Chang' I thought as Ms.Chang started rambling about something about history. I looked out the window as a certain llama face crossed my mind ' Her eyes, there was something in them' I thought and decided to just listen to class. But the thought of our kiss slowly went to my mind.

 

 'Her lips were soft" I thought and unconciously touched my lips and smiled. Realizing what I did, I felt suddenly hot ' Oh My Gosh! What am I thinking?!?'  I tightly shut my eyes and shook my head. Then something struck me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm falling in love with that Dork.

 

 

 

=====

 

An UPDATE!!! 

 

I just learned how to insert some picture so here:

 

 

 

 

 

 Krystal wave :D

 

 

 

 

Our Llama ;)

 

And finally 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Y KRYBER :P