What?!

I Had Enough

Amber had her jaw dropped "W-what are you guys doing!!!" Amber immediately covered her eyes " Taking the truth from Krystal" Tiffany said lifting Krytals shirt higher, while Jessica held her sister. "Then why do you need to u-undress her!" Amber screamed, color red creaping to her ear.

 

"Well Krystal doesn't like being exposed to much in front of people she's not close to" Tiffany said and started ing Krystals pants. Amber turned beet red and turned around " U-unnies!" Krystal spoke for the first time " So tell us or you'll be half in front of Amber!" Tiffany threatened Krystal.

 

Krystal's eyes widen and looked at Amber who was turned around but you can see her really really red. " O-okay! Okay! I admit it!" Krystal screamed and Jeti let go of her. " WHO IS IT!!!" Jessica's 'over-protective-big-sister' mode is on. Krytal looked at Amber quickly.

 

Tiffany had a smirk on her face " A-a-am....." Krystal stopped and looked at her sister who has a dark aura surrounding her, looking like medusa. Then Jessica's aura dissapeared an looked at Amber with a deathly glare. Amber shivered and looked at her sister.

 

Tiffany smiled apologeticly at her sister, I mean who can stop Jessica? Yuri? Nah, even Yuri can't beat Jessica. " So....." Jessica said and shot her deathleast glare at Amber. Amber gulped " You dare kiss my sister" Jessica said and was about to strangle Amber.

 

When Krystal hugged her sisters waist from proventing her on pouncing on Amber " Unnie its not Ambers fault" Krystal said and Jessica calmed down. so Krystal can stop her Amber thought, Then she felt a glare " You are obviously the one she is talking about" Jessica said raised one eyebrow.

 

" I unconciously kissed her, honestly!" Amber said and raised her hands "So you did not mean it?" Jessica said and looked at her sisters reaction. "Yes..." No I meant it.  Then Jessicas deadly aura came back " It was her first kiss. Amber" Jessica said.

 

Yes! I was her first kiss! Woohooo!

 

Amber was partying in her mind, But the party ended when Jessica pulled her collar "STUPID LLAMA THAT WAS HER FIRST KISS!" Jessica was shaking Amber " Jessie your killing Amber!!!" Tiffany was trying to stop Jessica " I did no harm! I was thinking and I just kissed her, it's not like I did it on purpose!" Amber explained. They were going on and on and on.

 

"STOP!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal glared at the three one by one "Unnie, let go of Amber" Jessica did what she was told, Amber fell with a thud. " Unnie, hear Amber out" Krystal said and patted the space beside her.Jessica did " No need I heard it all" Jessica said and crossed her arms.

 

" Then we'll get going" Krystal said and was about to leave " Wait! Why did you guys visit in the first place?" Tiffany asked. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We're your new neighbors"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ambers jaw dropped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

An update !!! I'll update as soon as I got an idea :D I really don't have a plot yet so I'm just writing whats on my mind so yeah, its all random. See ya! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

        

                                                                                         Next >>

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You got trolled!!!!