Facing The Reality - Chapter 2

Meeting You Was Fate
"HANA WAKE UP!!!" My eyes open wide and i saw katie. "What?" "Wake the hell up. Mom and dad's at the table waiting for you so we can eat our damn breakfast". "What?" I asked her again still clueless. "What the hell is wrong with you today?!" Katie screamed and went out of my room. "It was all a dream...the zombies and l.joe..all a dream" i whispered to myself. I slapped my face repeatedly to make sure it was reality. I got up and bathe, wore my clothes and went down.

"Good morning sweety" My dad said while reading the newspaper. "Appa!" i hugged him. "Woah woah calm down, whats wrong?" My dad broke the hug. "It's nothing. I just want you to know that i love you" i smiled at him and sat down. My step mom rolled her eyes. "I love you too" My dad replied.

My dad soon left for work and i was still at the dining table enjoying my breakfast. "Hana" "Yes?" "I'm sending katie to school now. You better clean up everything on the table and then you can walk to school. Understand?" my stepmom said while glaring. I looked at katie and she was stucking her tongue out. I nodded in defeat.

The whole time at school, i kept thinking about my dream. I wanna go to korea so badly now. IF ONLY i had friends at school, i could have gotten an advice about my dream but of course not. I am known as the asian girl and i guess asians can't have friends? Throughout the whole day, i kept thinking about my dream and i know i have a decision to make.

Done with the second chapter! boring? hehe im updating with my phone so it'll be shorter 3 and also if anyone can do me a poster? please? :( THANK YOU FOR READING! Next chapter soon!