My decision is... - Chapter 3

Meeting You Was Fate
It was 12 a.m. and i was skyping with my bestfriend from korea, lee eunji. Eunji was my bestfriend since ever. "So you're telling me that you dreamt about 6 guys saving you and you wanna go korea because?" Eunji had her dumb face expression. "Because i just feel like it" I answered her. "Okay then, get your *** in korea next week, arraso?" I chuckled. "I haven't even ask appa yet.." I frowned. "He'll let you go" Eunji said. "You think so?" I asked her. "I know so"

We were all eating for dinner at TGIF. "Appa.." i gave him a sad smile. "What is it?" "Can i please go to korea and stay with Aunty Hyori? PLEASE?!" Everyone at the table gasp in shocked. Wait scracth that, only my dad gasp. My step mom and sister smiled happily. "Why so sudden, hana?" My dad asked. "I wanna learn more about the korean culture. Besides, i am half korean. I wanna be lika umma." okay fine maybe i lied a bit. "Thats good." My stepmom interupted. "Let her stay in korea, sweety." She continued. Of course, she wants me to leave. "Fine, i'm gonna call your aunty later" My dad said sadly. I smiled and nodded.

"You sure about this?" My dad asked. I nodded. We were in my dad's room and he was about to call Aunt Hyori. After a 10 minute coversation with her, he finally hung up. "She said she's happy to have you there" He smiled at me. "Now go pack your things. Your flight is in two days" He continued. I went to my room and was packing my things till the 2 devil showed up.

"I'm so glad you're leaving" My stepmom said. "Me too" I said sarcasticly. "I'm just so happy you know where you truly belong. You're like an outsider to MY family and now you're leaving" She continued. "Mom, i think we need to go shop to celebrate" Katie said. "We should" She replied and gave me a b**ch smile before they left the room. "Unbelievable" i mumbled and shoved more clothes in my luggage.

Third chapter! How was it? :D Please comment!