Chapter 11

Meeting You Was Fate

"Hana ssi! your friend is here!" My aunty shouted. I was in my room, nervous. "I'm coming!". I went downstairs and saw ljoe. *aish why did i even agree*

 

Flashback

 

"Hana and..." Please not ljoe please not ljoe. "Byunghun" My eyes widen and gulp "please no..." i whispered to myself. "okay class, now go sit with your partners and disscuss your project" Mrs Jung said and went out of the class. I stiffened and didn't move. I didn't wanna go to ljoe especially when he thinks i'm a stalker. "yah!" ljoe dragged his chair in front of my desk. "are we gonna disscuss or what?" he asked with a poker face. 

 

I nodded but i wouldn't look at him. "why don-don't i just do the project?" i sugested, still not making eye contact with him. "hmmm..." ljoe did a thinking face. "How about..NO" he glared at me. I pouted. "but..but won't it feel weird? you think i'm a stalker" i whispered but loud enough for him to hear. "i don't think you're a stalker" he replied. "Jinja?!" he nodded. "So your house on saturday?" He asked while standing up. "Um i have to as-" "cool, see you on saturday" ljoe walked out of the class with chunji. 

 

End of Flashback

 

"ljoe..how do you know where i live?" i asked not remembering giving him my address. "eunji" he replied and went to my room. i mentally facepalmed myself and followed. "Nice room you got" ljoe said and lied down my bed. "yah! lets start doing our project now" i glared at him. "why don't you do it alone?" he asked with his eyes close. My jaw dropped. "but you said you wanted to do it with me..and thats why you're here. SO GET YOUR HERE LEE BYUNG HUN" "No." He said still with his eyes close. 

 

"aish" i ruffled my hair and tried pulling him off the bed. I tripped and landed right on top him. Without realising..my lips landed on his.

 

Hi! sorry for not updating! the wifi at the hotel had to be fixed :(( mianhe! and thank you for the comments and sub <3 i hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^