You're Not The L.joe I Know - Chapter 9

Meeting You Was Fate
I arrived at school early today. I walked to my locker and opened it. Instead of finding books, i found trash. "What the-" clap clap clap. I looked over and saw chorong clapping with her group beside her. They were all smirking. I gulped and turned back facing my locker nervously. "Those dumb fangirls really are good at doing the dirty work for me" chorong smirked. I glared at her and pointed to my locker. "You di-did this?" She nodded. "Ljoe oppa said that you're always stalking or looking him." "Me? stalk? seriously? I don't even know him..." i whispered the last part.

"Sure you don't. Next time, go stalk someone thats not TAKEN" She walked towards me and poked my chest. "Arasso?" I pushed her away and walked to the toilet. "stalking?!" i whispered to myself while washing my face. I felt pissed, mad and sad. Sad the fact that L.joe is nowhere near the guy i met in my dreams. "Thats it." I stomped to my class and opened the door with full of anger.

Everyone was looking at me. L.joe who was talking to chunji stopped and both of them looked at me. He then smirked. "Hana ssi, whats going on?" Eunji said softly. I ignored her. I made my way towards L.joe. "Yah!" i slammed the table. L.joe's eyes open wide. "Telling people i stalk you? Really. How immature." "mwoh?!" "you heard me" "no i did no-" "you're nothing like the l.joe i met" I looked at him one last time and left the classroom.

how was it? :/ i really hope you guys aren't bored with this story! pls comment and sub ^^ thank you for the subs too<3