The Unexpected - Chapter 6

Meeting You Was Fate

It can't be. That blonde guy standing at the door is L.JOE. The guy in my dream. "Hana?" Mr kim said while shaking my shoulders. "Eh?" i asked still trying to face the fact that L.joe is here. "Introduce yourself? and byunghun, go sit down" Mr kim said. Without realising it i was still looking at L.joe and everyone was looking at me. L.joe looked at me cluelessly and walked to his seat. *he doesn't know me...* "Ne, mianhe. Annyeong Lee Hana imnida" i said nervously and bowed. "Go seat with eunji" Mr kim said. "Jinjja?!" He nodded.

 

I walked to my seat nervously. I looked at L.joe and he was sleeping. "Eunji ssi, finally i get to meet you after 10 years!" i said and hugged her. "AND WE'RE IN THE SAME CLASS" Eunji squeled. I giggled. "Eunji..can i ask you something?" "Ne?" "Who's the blonde hair guy that came in late just now?" i asked her cooly. She looked at me weirdly. "Suddenly interested in the kingka i see?" i shook my head shyly. She chuckled. "He's Lee Byunghun but people call him L.joe" I gasped. "L WHAT?!" "L.joe..sheesh calm down" "Eunji ssi..he's the guy in my dream?" "mwoh?! seriously?" i nodded repeatedly. "Does he know you then? he must right?!" "No, i don't think so." i pouted.

 

It was recess time and i was at the cafeteria with eunji. "Hana ssi" "ne?" "You said in your dreams, there's 6 guys right?" Eunji asked while shoving food in . "Ne, waeyo?" "Could it be them?" She pointed to a crowd of girls squeeling. I raised my eyebrows and went to check the crowd. "omo i heard niel wore his new shoes today" "chunji looks so cute!" "ricky oppa, saranghaeyo!!" "changjo oppa!!!" "CAP BE MINE!!" Okay WHAT. "niel, chunji, ricky, changjo, cap?" omo i covered my mouth in shocked. "L.JOE OPPA OMO TEENTOP IS COMING IN NOW!!" One of the fangirls started screaming her lungs out.

 

Just then, 6 guys walked in the cafeteria. "It's them" i whispered. I was too shock to move. I just stood there looking at them shock. " MOVE! You're blocking my oppas way!" I looked at the girl screaming, "what?"