TeenTop

Meeting You Was Fate

I looked around the cafeteria and all eyes were on me. I was blocking teentop's way. Teentop made their way towards me. *they look just the same..* "And your name is?" I looked at L.joe. "Lee Hana, why?" i said nervously. "Lee hana?" L.joe looked at teentop and soon bumped into my shoulders and left. "What was that all about?" i mumbled to myself and scratched the back of my head awkwardly.

 

I walked back to my table, sat down and let out a loud sigh. "What happened?" "They don't even know i exist" I ruffled my hair. "But i really miss them...especially L.joe" I whispered the last part. "You like him don't you?" Eunji said teasingly. I shook my head. "I just missed the L.joe i met in my dreams. He was caring and nice.." Without realising it, tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Yah! Don't cry hana ah." Eunji said with a worried expression. I wiped my tears and chuckled. "It's just a dream anyways, why am i overeacting? pabo hana".

 

After school, i went home and i saw my auntie at the living room. "How was your first day of school, sweety?" My auntie asked. "It was good" i smiled at her and went straight to my room.

 

Boring chapter? :( hehe gonna update later! <3

here's some gif of the main girl and L.joe (not mine :p)