Chapter 10

Meeting You Was Fate
I ran out of the classroom and sat under a shady big tree at the garden. I looked up to the sky with tears rolling down my cheeks. The truth is, i wasn't upset that L.joe said i was a stalker but the fact that i like him and i know he wont like me back.

"stupid dream" i mumbled as i wipe my tears. "what dream?" i looked up and saw L.joe. "None of your bussiness" i muttered under my breath as i stood up and walked away. He then grabbed my arms. "What do you mean, when you said i wasn't the l.joe you met?" "Its nothing okay?" i yanked my hand away from him and glared at him. "Just forget it" I walked away with tears rolling down my cheeks. Like seriously, how do i tell a guy i dreamt about him and falled for him? He would think i'm crazy.

It was biology class and ljoe was in it too. I tapped my pen on the table as i was bored. "Okay class!" Mrs jung clapped her hand. "It's time for your project!" She smiled widely. "BOO" "Shh! i'll be picking your partners for you and you'll work in a group of two. Won't it be fun?!" "NO" Everyone laughed. Mrs Jung ignored them. "Lee Eunji and...." I looked at the teacher hoping it was me. "Lee Eunji and Sungyeol" Eunji looked at me and frowned. "Hana and..." Please not ljoe please not ljoe. "Byunghun" My eyes widen and gulp "please no..."

hi! sorry for the late update! im at the hotel now and the wifi is cray cray -.- pls comment and sub :( no silent readers k! :p