The Dream - Chapter 1

Meeting You Was Fate

 

I woke up in the middle of the streets in seoul. "what am i doing here in seoul?". I panicked and ran to call for help but NO ONE was there. I was all alone and scared. I screamed for help but NO ONE answered. Just then, i heard growls. I turned behind and saw zombies. I gasp with tears rolling down my cheeks. I shook my head repeatedly. "This can't be real". The zombies started running towards me and i closed my eyes and stood there in defeat and thats when i heard gunshots. I opened my eyes and saw 6 guys walking towards me.

 

"Are you okay?" a blonde hair guy asked. I nodded. Everything happened so fast, i was to afraid to say anything. They brought me to one of their houses and it was BIG. I didn't care where they brought me cause i was just thankul there were people still alive. "Thank you for saving me" I finally said as i sat on the sofa in the living room. "No problem" A guy with big lips smiled. 

 

"I think we should introduce ourselves." A really cute looking guy said. "I'm chunji" "I'm niel" "I'm changjo, the maknae" "I'm cap" "I'm Ricky" "and i'm l.joe" The blonde hair guy said. "I'm hana" i gave them a small smile. "I don't know how i got here." i lowered my head trying not to cry. "What do you mean?" L.joe asked. "I'm not from this place" Everyone gasped. "You're AN ALIEN?!" Ricky shouted. I literally facepalmed. "yah! don't be such a pabo" cap said and smacked ricky's head. "Anyways, i'm from america. I don't know how i got here.." i said. "mwoh?!" chunji gasped. "well, there's zombies outside so this ain't shockening at all" changjo THE ONLY smart one said.

 

Everyone agreed. Soon we all bonded and they went to sleep. I was at the living room alone, thinking about my dad's condition and how he was doing without me when someone sat next to me. "oh L.joe" i smiled at him. "Not asleep yet?" He asked. "I can't go to sleep knowing my dad might not be here anymore" i frowned. "he's going to be alright" L.joe comforted me. "I hope so." i said. "Your mom?" "She died when i was 5 but i do have a step mom and sister" L.joe made an 'O' shape with his mouth. "let me guess? You don't like them?" i let out a laugh. "Mhmm" i laughed. I didn't know why but with L.joe, i feel like i can trust him and i can talk to him as much as i want to without getting bored.

 

We soon headed to our rooms to sleep. "Goodnight L.joe" i smiled and went in the guest room. "Goodnight" he said. I soon went to sleep.

 

"HANA WAKE UP!"

 

End of chapter 1! how was it? :p