Having fun.

My Prince Charming and Prince Lovable.

You arrived at the mall and went inside, there are alot of peoples.

" lets go to seperate ways, I have to go to my friends. be good hyuri. " your brother tapped your shoulder. " okay. text me later to meet up " you nodded. changbum already disapeared.

" so, what are we going to do now? " namjoo asked. " Girls shopping! " you yelled and everyone was like staring at you. " oops. I said to loud right? " you hide your self on Ilhoon's chest. " yahh. if girls shopping, what am I to you girls? " Ilhoon said in disappointment. " you? our bodyguard ofcourse~ " namjoo jokingly said.

" pshhhhh. " Ilhoon rolled his eyes. 

you and namjoo went inside many of the shops and bought every things and clothes in every shops.

" wasting money. " Ilhoon crossed his arm ad rolled his eyes.

you and namjoo went outside to see Ilhoon by his own. " done? " Ilhoon raised an eyebrow. " yeaap. now lets go bowling! " you said in a happy tone. 

" finally! I can now have some fun! " Ilhoon snickered.

the three of you went inside the arcade to have some bowling. Ilhoon striked may times. after playing, the three of you taking some photos in the photobooth. It has 6 shots. the first was the three of you smiling while you're on the middle, with your both arms on namjoo and Ilhoon's shoulder. the second photo was three of you pouting. the third, you and namjoo hugging while Ilhoon mad  face. the fourth, Ilhoon was in the middle, while you and namjoo kissed his cheek and he blushed. The fifth, Ilhoon piggy backed you and namjoo hugged Ilhoon's neck and the last one was three of you making a heart shapped.

finally, three of you were out of the arcade and you decided to have some ic cream and hangout a bit.

" bytheway, where's Changbum hyung? " " yeaahh where's changbum oppa? " both Ilhoon and namjoo asked you.

" ohh I forgot to tell you guys, he went to his friends " you answered. " he'll text me to meet up with him. " " oh okai " they said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your phone vibrates, and you read the text that saying, ' where are you? lets meet ' it's from your brother. 

you replied ' we're in bascin robbins '

5 minutes later, changbum went inside the bascin robbins to meet up with you, he brought his bestfriend.

" Hyuri! " changbum ran to you. " ohh oppa! where have you been? and who is this dude? " you asked.

" mianhae~ " changbum kissed your cheek. " oh this is my bestfriend, Ljoe. " 

" oh okay. " you looked away. 

*wow. she's so cute and pretty. Changbum has a really gorgeous looking girlfriend. lucky him* Ljoe widen his eyes.

" yo? ljoe? " changbum waved his hand near ljoe's face.

ljoe back to reality, " yes? " " this is my sister, woo hyuri. her bestfriends, namjoo and ilhoon "

namjoo and ilhoon bowed to ljoe. " annyeong, ljoe imnida. "

*hyuri? nice name. so changbum's sister~ yes. I have a chance now* Ljoe smirked.