Sleepover game Number #1 - Dance battle.

My Prince Charming and Prince Lovable.

You, Namjoo, Ilhoon, Changjo, Ljoe and Changbum were all gathered in Changbum's room. He asked all og you came to his room, because ‛ to have fun on something beofre going to sleep ’ 

You all sitted in round circles with legs folded, you were in between Namjoo and Ilhoon.

“ oppa, what are we doing now, in your room? ” You asked.

“ GAMES! ” He grinned. You stared at him “ what kind of game? ”

“ 1st, lets.. do a dance battle! ” Changbum stretched his arm. BAM! Changbum's mouth turned into an ‛O’ shape. All of you stared at Ljoe who is rubbing his the side of his right eye. “ Yah Changbum! How many times would you like to hurt me?! first with a fork and now with your own holy fist! Ow! ” Ljoe growled. 

" whatever Ljoe! don't be such a baby, duhh. " Changbum rolled his eyes. “ ha. ha. ” Ljoe made a face.

Changbum ignored Ljoe and continued “ Where was I.. hmm.. oh yes! All of you, picked TWO musics for you to dance! But, the singers must be.. I mean, one song sung by male and other one is female. all must be join! INDIVIDUALLY! Arasso? ” 

You take your iPad and search a song together with Namjoo and Ilhoon. While Changbum smirked and finshed searching from his iPod a music for him to dance *hmm. should I pick these? hehe.* wide smiled grew on his face while pointing to the screen of his iPod.

“ Since my nick name is ‛ Dancing Boy ’, I'm going to show them. Especially for Hyuri.. ” he looked at you and smiled.

All of you finished picking the songs. It'll be 2 rounds. 1st round will be dancing a male's song. and 2nd round will be dancing female's.

the 1st round will be male's song :

Changbum picked - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxPb3z76uAY (B.A.P - No Mercy)

You - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc3__KmrlnU (Exo K - MaMa) *since you are good in dancing.

Namjoo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeuejYoRbps (Infinite - Be Mine)

Ljoe - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReyRdXsqlrE (Teen Top - Be Ma Girl)

Changjo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8s8v9Mj8XM (Infinite - Before The Dawn)

Ilhoon - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LzvqJLPLLU (BTOB - WoW)

First of all, Changbum danced proudly. You all clapped.

“ Hyuri, you're next. dance nicely dear~ HAHAHAH! ” Changbum teased. You smirked *I'll show all of them my hidden specialities.*

when just started to dance all eyes were on you, and all of them jaw-dropped. 

In their mind was all, *GOD, I'm so embarrassed. I just now that she isn't good in dancing. but now? that's my sister right?* *MY, HYURI. she's so good! that's my bestfriend! HEHE, we are going to win from the boys since bothof us girl* Namjoo smirked. *OH.MY.GOD. That's my bestfriend alright?* *wow, she's on my team now. Dancing Girl. My new friend knows to dance, Really Well* *now that is what I call dancing, make me fell in love more to her*

everyone gave you round of applause.

Namjoo and Ljoe finished dancing, and next was Changjo. you were surprised that he can do the ‛ scorpion dance part ’.

the 1st round finished.

next is the 2nd round. which means a song that sung by female.

Changbum picked TTS - Twinkle.

You picked, Secret -Poison.

Namjoo, Hyuna - Ice Cream.

Ljoe, Sistar - Loving U.

Changjo, Orange Caramel - Lipstick.

Ilhoon, Jewelry - Look at me.

“ You look sooo like a girl oppa! HAHAHA. or should I say, UNNIE?! hahahaha ” You teased your brother.

You stand and ready to dance, the song played and you are moving. “ woaaaah~ this gotta be y! ” all of them looked at you. *the leg wide opened. omg.* Ljoe imagined.

When you do the leg wide opened, Ljoe, Ilhoon and Changjo's eyes were all glued at your skinny white legs, at that time you wore purple shorts.

Ljoe stared at you up to down and slapped his cheek *don't be ert Ljoe!*

when you done, Namjoo stepped up and dance the song she picked.

the dance battle has finished. “ How are we going to choose who's the winner, hyung? ” Ilhoon asked Changbum.

“ wrote the one you thinked has a perfect dance on a small paper. lets vote two! two from the 1st round and two from the 2nd ROUNF. and don't choose yourself. ” Changbum smirked and crossed his arms.

“ Okay! lets start voting! ” Ilhoon grabbed a paper and starting wrote on it and cut it off with a scissor.

“ lets start with the 1st round first! and announced the winner of the best dance for male's song! ” Namjoo said. All of you nodded in agreement.

You thinked *lets see, who should I pick?hmm.. I know! 1st round will be Changjo and, hmm.. Ljoe.* you smiled. 

-----------------------

Credits for the links :

B.A.P - No Mercy (Cr. TSENT2008)

Exo K - MaMa (Cr. vivera66)

Infinite - Be Mine (Cr. woolliment)

Teen Top - Be Ma Girl (Cr. LOENENT)

Infinite - BTD (Cr. woolliment)

BTOB - WoW (Cr. officialbtob)