New year

My Prince Charming and Prince Lovable.

It was 9 in the morning. You just woke up.

You looked up to the ceiling blankly you couldn't believe it was already new year and you have school on the next day.

You turn to your right and you were surprised to see an unknown figure with blanket covering whole of it's body, you thought it was namjoo. when you opened the blanket a little, you saw blonde hair *blonde? namjoo doesn't have any blonde hair neither ilhoon and changbum oppa* Ljoe's face suddenly seen in your mind. *could it be? Ljoe oppa?* 

you look closer and opened the blanket till it's waist. *yeaah it's Ljoe oppa* you smiled at his smiling sleeping face. *Ljoe oppa is so good looking* you admired. 

Ljoe's eyes suddenly burst opened and that makes you have a mini heart attack, you jumped of the bed and smile embarrasingly at him and you walk to the door.

Ljoe shook his head *ugh I have to explain to her before she is mad* 

you crossed your arm when you saw your brother walk out from his room with a big yawn. You walked straight to him still with your crossed arms " Oppa!! " you screamed. " oh~ good morning Hyuri-ah~ " he ruffled your hair and gave you a smile. " how come you're pranking me on the new year?! " you frowned. " what prank? " he asked as if nothing was happening. " you prank on me, that you asked Ljoe to sleep in my room on my bed, with me! " you stomped your feet and pout. he just laugh " sorry Hyuri~ sorry~ I will never do that kind of prank again. " you rolled your eyes " pinky swear? " you hand out your pinky finger to him and he linked his around yours " promised " he smile.

you knocked the door to the guest room where namjoo sleeps but there were no answer and it was unlock, you opened it and there was no one in there " namjoo? are you in here? " no answer at all. *she probably already downstair* you went to the other guest room where ilhoon sleeps but no answer and it was locked this time. luckily a maid pass by, you stopped her " do you have the key to this room? " she nodded and hand you the key. you unlocked it and saw ilhoon sleeping on the bed. you shook your head and wake him up. he finally woke up and both of you went downstair to have breakfast.

you sat between Ljoe and Ilhoon. " emm, Hyuri.. " Ljoe tried to explained something. " don't need to explain, I know already " you gave him a small smile. " sorry~ " Ljoe apologized. " gwechana.. I'm not mad~ " you smiled at continued to eat. Ljoe sighed of relief.

all of you done with breakfast and went to washed to get ready for hanging out on the first new year, since all you have school tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was already 10 at night all of you just got back home from having fun at the lotte world, bowling, water park and shopping around seoul. Ilhoon, namjoo and Ljoe still staying at your house it felt like it was their home and all of you were like a real siblings.

" huh. what a tiring day, and school starts tomorrow. " you put both of your palm on your chin and sigh.

you went to the living room to eat pizza which changbum called a delivery.

all of them ate happily, while you just stared at your pizza.

" why are you not eating your pizza Hyuri? is something wrong? " namjoo worriedly asked. " nothing " you gave her a smile and eat your pizza slowly. " Is it because tomorrow is school? don't worry Hyuri, it'll be fun in highschool! " changbum cheered you up.

You smiled and happily talked about highschool with them.

*I hope tomorrow ends quickly* you sighed.