In the morning before school

My Prince Charming and Prince Lovable.

It was 6 in the morning. You have school today, and it was the first day of school being a junior.

You woke up and stared blankly at the ceiling and sighed *huh first day being a junior*

You sat up and yawned loudly. You shook your head " Namjoo! wake up! we have school today! " you poked her. She doesn't open her eyes yet so you tickled her hardly, " yes maam! I'll wake up.. sheesh~ " you rolled your eyes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. You turned the hot water and start shampoo-ing your hair. While doing that, you rapped : ' I’m back in da school back, back in da school geondeulgeondeul I’m back in da school i’m back in da school back, back in da school geondeulgeondeul I’m back in da school '

you've done your shower, you wear your ironed uniform, dried your hair with the hairdryer, tied your hair into a ponytail with bangs. 

You went downstairs to have some breakfast, as you expected the others (changbum, ilhoon, namjoo, ljoe) are already at the table. You ate a pancake with honey and drink a glass of coffee. After having your full stomach, you went upstairs to take your bag. You went downstairs to the living room with others. 

Changbum came closer to you and put his arm around your shoulder " my sister is going to be a queenka in no time! since she is so pretty, cute, and so hot just like her brother " Changbum smiled to you. You rolled your eyes " no way I'm being a queenka!  and, you're not hot oppa! " you . " chill Hyuri, you're going to be teased after school " he smirked. You put your tongues out.

" maam, sir, the car is ready " the maid called. You nodded and went outside.

The driver drove to your school. *huh school, I'm coming! yeayy! NOT.* your heart spoke.