Dinner

My Prince Charming and Prince Lovable.

" maam, dinner is ready " the maid called.

Your mom nodded to her. " go call your brother " your mom smiled and went to the dining room.

You went to th 3rd floor where Changbum's room was. You knocked the door but no answer, you knocked it louder as you could. But all you do is hurting your fist.

You twisted the door-knob, luckily it was unlock. You peeked and saw your brother were sitting on his couch, reading a magazine and listening to music with a Maximum volume that you could here from afar. You shook your head and stepped in. You sighed.

You went infront of him, kneeling down. But he doesn't know you were in his room, he was still in his own world. Like it is nothing has happened. He enjoyed the magazine he was reading.

Clearing your throat you shouted at him, " OPPA! GO DOWNSTAIRS, IT'S DINNER! " He doesn't answer instead, he thought *wtf, am I hearing Hyuri's voice or what?!* 

You pulled the magazine harder. " OMMO! " he jumped out his couch and placed his hand on his chest. " You scared me! " You smirked, " a brother.. ehm, an older brother of mine.. is scared of his sister! HAHAHAH! " you teased. 

" haissh, you- " His hand is coming closer to you, you slapped his hand, stucked out your tongue and dashed out side his room.

Changbum rolled his eyes. He went out from his room and went downstairs to the dining room.

Your mom was sitting at the end of the table. While you were sitting infront of Ljoe and beside Namjoo while Ilhoon was beside Namjoo. " YEAY, FOOD. Gosh, I'm so starving! " You mumbled. 

Your mom shook his head. Namjoo chuckled. You ate your lamb steak. Just then, you brother came in and sat between Ljoe and Changjo.

" oh omma! where is dad? " the butler put Changbum's chair and Changbum sat down.

" like always, where could he be " You rolled your eyes. Changbum stared at you for a couple second and mouthed, " oh work "

" So, how was your First day of being Seniors, Juniors? " Your mom asked. " hmmm.. fine, great " You smiled.

" AWESOME! " Changbum held his fork up that almost near to Ljoe's face. " Oppa, if you're going to do that. We all are not responsible for Ljoe to be blind. " You teased.

Ljoe smirked. *gosh, those smirks of Ljoe, is so different than others smirk. it makes me.. my heart melted.* You looked Ljoe.

" sorry bro! " Changbum apologized with a duh voice. " yeah yeah. " Ljoe rolled his eyes.