My brother's bestfriend is sleeping with me

My Prince Charming and Prince Lovable.

" 5. 4. 3. 2... Happy new year!!! " the five of you shouted together. 

all of you looked at the sky, there are colourful fireworks. " okay everyone! lets make a wish for this new year! " namjoo closed her eyes and make a wish.

all of you closed your eyes and make a wish. *I wish this year, I can find a true love, stay long with my bestfriends and may god blessed all of us!* you wished.

you opened your eyes and watched the fireworks again. after 10 minutes, you fall asleep on someone's shoulder. Surprisingly it was Ljoe's shoulder. Ljoe felt his shoulder is heavy and his eyes widen looking down at you. " changbum, Hyuri's asleep " Ljoe tell changbum. " oh~ carry her to her room " changbum replied. " arasso. " Ljoe carry you up bridal style and went up the stairs to your room.

he laid you on yor bed and cover yourself with your blanket. 

he sat beside your bed and leaned close to your ear, " Hyuri-ah~ I like you. " you moved a bit that make him stand up. but you are in a deep sleep. Ljoe sighed of relief *that was close I thought she will be waking up.* Ljoe just turned back wanting to go out of you room, he stopped when he felt a hand on his wrist. He turned back at you " please stay.. " you sleeptalked. *what the..* 

just then, changbum, ilhoon and namjoo went inside your room. changbum saw that you're holding into Ljoe's wrist while Ljoe blinked at changbum. changbum smiled at Ljoe and asked, " what happened? " " umm. she's begging me to stay here with her.. " Ljoe rub his neck.

" hahahah! stay! in her room! and sleeps next to her! " changbum said in a happy tone.

" seriously? wae? " Ljoe confused. " I wanted to trick her! ok, you be good Ljoe! don't be ert! hahah " changbum jokingly said.

Ljoe locked the door and laid beside you with the blanket covered his half body and looked at your sleeping face and your cheek. *gosh, she's so cute* Ljoe admired.

Ljoe switched off the bed lamp and sleep while smiling. The two of you are in a deep sleep.