Waiting for New Year.

My Prince Charming and Prince Lovable.

It was 10pm. 

Ilhoon, Namjoo and Ljoe having a sleep over at our house for celebrating New Year's eve.

you were just finished showering, you're in your PJ's already. you went to the wide balcony outside the family room in your house where Changbum would like to celebrate the new year, since there's only the five of you including the maids are in the house. your parents were going to America to take care of business.

you saw three figures at the balcony, you sat between namjoo and ljoe. 

" can't believe it's new year just in 2 hours " Namjoo hugged you. " yeah~ and it's been like 5 years since we're bestfriends " you hugged back namjoo. ilhoon stared at both of you and crossed his arms, " ehemmm! aren't both of you forgot some thing? " " I supposed, no. " namjoo shrugged. " yahhh! I'm your bestfriend to! " ilhoon pouted. you and namjoo pushed him til his body grovelled and both of you sit behind his back. " we're just kidding ilhoon! " you giggled.

" both of you! get up! you girls have a nice body, but so heavy!! " ilhoon hollered. you and namjoo get up and puched him lightly.

Ljoe was looking at the three of you and thought *what an amazing friendship they have.* ljoe smiled to himself.

" Ljoe oppa, where's Changbum oppa? " you asked while looking at the sky. *oooppaaaa?* ljoe blushed at your words. " oh, he's out-- " " where? " you looked at him with widen eyes " he asked me to came here, but he's not here, where did he go Ljoe oppa? " " out to buy hot drinks and some snacks for all of us to enjoy the night " Ljoe answered. " oh okay~ " you looked at  the sky again.

changbum came in, " guys! I'm back! " changbum handed the hot drinks one by one and sit between you and ljoe.

" what time is it oppa? " you looked at changbum, " oh it's 11. " changbum continued sipping his drink.

*1 hour more* all of you thought.