Breakfast with brother and bestfriends.

My Prince Charming and Prince Lovable.

It was the last day of December and it is already end of the year.

It was 9 in he morning, you're still sleeping on your bed. Your brother knocked your door several times but there are still know answer from you.

" Hyuri-ah~ Hyuri? my beloved sister? you in there? " Changbum said while knocking your door again. *aisshh this girl, always sleep late at night* Changbum thought.

Changbum unlocked your door with a key, it's opened. and he peeked inside your room, he walked ove to your room and saw you still sleeping sondly and peacefully.

" aaigoo~ still sleeping... " Changbum whispered. " Hyuri~ wake up! ireonna!! ppali! " Changbum shouted. you finally opened one eye and asked with a sleepy tone, " wae Changbum oppa? "

" It's the last day of December! and tomorrow is new year! " Changbum said happily. " so? " you asked boredly while sit beside Changbum on your bed.

Changbum crossed his arm and stand up " I'm going to bring you outside to the cafe for breakfast! " " bwoh? jjinjja? but it's still 6.15 am! it's so early! " you yelled. " yah! pabo! your clock is upside down " changbum pointed your clock. " oh yeahh~ hehehe mianhae oppa~ " you bowed.

" now come on! take a shower and get ready! " changbum walked out your room. " Yes sir! " you giggled, take your towel and walked to your private bathroom to take a shower.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after you finished, you went downstairs to the swimming pool because your mom called, you saw two familiar figure sitting on the bench having a chating together, one boy and one girl, you called, " NAMJOO! ILHOON! KYAAAAAK! " you walked over and excitedly hugged both of them. 

" what are you guys doing here? " you asked curiously. " why? we can't come over? " Ilhoon pouted. " anniya~ my house is always open for you both. " you chuckled. " we are here, because your changbum oppa called us " namjoo spoke. " he wanted us to have a breakfast with you both " namjoo continued.

" oh~ it's good then! " you happily said. " kids! leggo~ " changbum called by the door and walked away to the car.

you held their hand and walked in the car while the driver open the door for three of you.

After 20 minutes, you guys arrived infront of the cafe and  walked inside the cafe. after having breakfast and chatted happily, your brother asked, " Hyuri, where do you wanna go after this? " you answered, " Shoppinggggggg! " 

" hahahah arasso. anything for my dongsaeng " changbum ruffled your hair.

the driver drove to the mall in seoul.