Chapter 9~

Hello Baby SM;Special edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 days later..

"Nae..Arasso.." Hyoyeon said "Wae??" SooYoung asked "Well,Eunhyuk oppa said he can't come today..I mean,we're filming..Aren't he suppose to be here??" Hypyeon said "Oh..Onew can't come too.." Tiff looked surprise "Mwoya??Did they plan to make us look after the babies or what??" Hyoyeon asked "Well,Kris is excluded..Since he relly went to China..Can't blame him..He's not the only want who is not busy.." SooYoung shrugged her shoulder while playing with DaeHyo "Did you even call him??" Tiffany looked at her "Nope..Don't bother..He's busy,ya' know.." SooYoung said "So,PD-nim,what are our mission for today??" SooYoung asked "No mission for today.." the PD-nim answered..

 

Meanwhile in the van "What are we doing here??" Onew asked "You have a mission.." the writer said "What mission??" Onew look at the camera with a puzzle face "This.." the writer gave Onew a card that reads 'Make a dinner for your wife and son' "Huh??Since when did this show become WGM??" Onew look at the camera "Nonetheless,I still need to do it..Hmm..What am I going to cook??" Onew asked as he walk out the van and enter his van..

 

In Super Juinor's practice room,another writer gave EunHyuk the same card but the mission is different..It says 'By a present for your wife and son' "Seriously?This show is getting creepy..You did not team up with WGM,right??" EunHyuk look at the writer but the writer ignore him "Fine..Ignore me as you wish." Eunhyk pout *sigh* "What am I going to buy??",while dancing Eunhyuk try to think of a present that Hyoyeon and HyukRi like..

 

In China airport "Hai,Kris..I am one of te Hello Baby PD.." the PD greet him "Ah~Nae.." Kris bow "You have a mission.." the PD said "For me??From Hello Baby??But I barely went back to Korea.." Kris said,the PD could only smile "Here is your mission.." he gave Kris thecard and Kris read it out loud "Make a surprise for your wife and your son..My wife??Who is my wife??" Kris look puzzled..Afew minutes thinking,he suddenly realize who are they talking abou "Oohhh..I see..Nae..I'll do this mission smoothly.." Kris said before he wink at the camera and off to Korea..

 

"What are we going to do??" Hyoyeon asked "I know..Let's make some patbingsu.." SooYoung suggest "s usual,food.." Tiffany roll her eyes "Good idea..We have all the stuff too..So it's a waste if we don't use it.." Hyoyeon said..The three of them enter the kitchen with the boys..While making patbingsu,Hyoyeon asked "What do you think they are doing right now??",in which Tiffany answer "Schedule..As usual..." meanwhile SooYoung eat some of the ingredients to make patbingsu "Yah!Choi SooYoung..!Hlp us,don't just eat there.." Hyoyeon knock SooYoung's had "Aish..Arass..So,what am I suppose to do??" "Give me some bowls.." Tiffany said..SooYoung went to get the bowls "So,Soo when is Kris coming back cause tomorrow is HyukRi's birthday.." Hyoyeo asked "Ahh..Hyo talking about tomorrow,I think I'm coming a little late..I have to attend this something which I don't really know what am I attending,with my family..Sorry..What time does it start anyway??" "It's ok..As long as you're there..It starts at 7.30 btw.." "Oh..I think I can make it on time,I guess..Here Tiff.." "Thanks.." Tiff said..After a while,their patbingsu are done..They eat while making some lame jokes..

 

"Key~~~~~~~Help me cook something...Or teach me..Anything.." Onew shout when he enter SHINee's dorm "Well,what do you want to cook??" Key ask,annoyed "Ermm..Spaghetti.." Onew said "Hyung,that is the easiest food to cook.." Key said,bewildered "Yeah,I know..but I don't know how to make the,what do we call that,sauce??" "I see..Fine..I help you to make the sauce.." "Thanks.."..Both of them make the spaghetti in complete silence..Complete..After what it seems like an hour,both of them done cooking "Done..Thanks again..I really owe you.." "Oh yes,you owe me Mister..Now off you go..I want to sleep.." "Jeez,don't you have work??" "No..Now,go!" "As always..A diva or should I say dramatic.." Onew mumble..Onew went out and went to SHINee's practice room..He put a table for 3 in the middle and some balloons around all around,inside,the room..After that,he put the cook(obviously) spaghetti on the plate and some water inside the cup/glass he brought along..Happy,he texted Tiffany..

 

"What am I doing here again??" Eunhyuk asked no one "Right..Buy something that Hyoyeon and HyukRi like..What to buy??Shoes?I don't know Hyo's size and HyukRi has dozens of shoes..Shirts?Nahh..Necklace???With letter H..Why can't I think of that.." EunHyuk smile happily..He went to the jewerly section and bought 2 necklace with the letter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter