Chapter 2~

Hello Baby SM;Special edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(There's some mistake about the babies age..Kim HyukRi to be exact..He's nearly one year old not nearly one month..I've change it...This is for the ones who have read it..And I've notice there are many typos but being the lazy me,I decided to let it be...Hope you guys understand...)

Hyoyeon P.O.V

"We're here..Yah,Tiffany wake up.." "Urghh...5 more minutes.." Tiffany mumble "In your dreams..Now,wake up!!" SooYoung shout at her ear 'Ouch..I'll be deaf if Soo shout in my ear..'..Tiffany abruptly wake up after hearing Soo shout at her ear "Why did you shout at my ear??" Tiffany shout back..

 

Tiffany P.O.V

"In your dreams...Now,wake up!!!!" SooYoung shout 'My ear....' "Why the hell did you shout at my ear??" I shout back at her "We're home..Let's go.." SooYoung ignore me and my question 'What type of dongsaeng are you??' We all enter the house "Wow.." the only word that come out from my mouth...

   

"The house is enough for us,right??I mean..There are 12 guys in EXO,5 guys in SHINee and 10 guys in SuJu..Aren't thid house a little tooooo small for 30 peole plus 3 babies??" SooYoung ask "You're right..Who cares anyway??" Hyoyeon say "I do.." I say "Chill..I don't think all of them are staying here..Jeez.." Hyoyeon say..

 

SooYoung P.O.V

While Tiff and Hyo were exploring the house,I went outside..I'm not in the mood to explore the house..Suddenly a car stop right infront of the house..I thought it was a kidnapper who want to kidnap me but it turns out to be SHINee "Oh..Annyeonhaseyo....Where's the rest??" I ask "You don't know anything??" "Know what??What should I know??" I ask curiously "Well,not all of the members are choosen..Only me.." "You??Seriously??Hahahahah..Onew,you're not scared with babies anymore??" "Yah,Choi SooYoung..I'm older that you..You should call me 'oppa'.." Onew say "Yah!I'm your sunbae..You should respect me.." "Ahh..Mian,sunbaenim.." "Haha..It's alright..The rest are in the house,if you're wondering.." "Ah..Nae.." Then 2 cars appear..Turns out to be EXO and SuJu cars..Both me and Onew bow at them.."Where's the rest??" I ask both of them "Seriously,Choi??"  "What??Ohh...Both of you are choosen..I see..Hehe.." "Pabo..." "Yah!!Lee HyukJae,I'm not a pabo...You monkey.." "Respect your sunbae.." EunHyuk oppa say "Hmph..So,Wu Yi Fan,this is your first ever Korean variety show..Welcome..Hope you enjoy yourself..And you're the most tallest out of the three..Shortie.." I say..Kris just nod..I just love to call people short especially my members but Onew and Eunhyuyk oppa are taller than me..That's the problem..I can't call them short...

No one P.O.V

"Ouch.." someone say behind them..SooYoung and Onew turn only to see Tiffany and Hyoyeon holding their chest "We know we're short..." Tiffany say "Ohh..I thought you haven't notice that you're short...hahahaha..." SooYoung joke "Yahhhh!!" Hyoyeon shout are her "Only the 3 of you??Where's the other 6???" Eunhyuk ask "Only the 3 of us...Sad isn't it??" Tiffany say "Yeah..And poor SooYoung,her schedule is packed..She have her shooting and then her MC night show and other things...SooYoung is the most unluckiest among us..." Hyoyeon say as she shout at the last part "Both choding..." Tiffany sigh..The guys just laugh...They enter the house...

 

"What are we going to do now???" Kris ask "Aigoo..Newbie.." SooYoung say as she reffle his hair "Seriously,Soo??" Eunhyuk ask "What??" Sooyoung act innocently "Just because you're tall doesn't mean you can ruffle his hair.." Hyo support Eunhyukn "Ah..Kwenchana..." Kris say as he redo his hair "PD-nim,what should we do now??" Onew ask..Before the PD could answer,Tiffany cut him "Guys,did you check the babies room??Wanna check??"..None of them had the chance to answer,Tiifany pull Hyoyeon and Hyo pull SooYoung..Unfotunetly for SooYoung,she fell on her ..Instead of helping her,Tiffany continue dragging Hyoyeon.."Yah!!HWANG MIYOUNG!!KIM HYOYEON!!My .." SooYoung say as she rub her .."Hahahaha.." Eunhyuk and Onew laugh..Kris just chuckle "Shut up.." she glare at the 3 guys..4 of them follow Tiff and Hyo..

"Wow..Hyo,boys room...That's mean.." Tiffany say "We're having baby boy..." Hyo continue...The other 4 just reach the room..

"Check out this room.." Onew say as he point to the room next to it...

"Our children are boys???All of them??Wow.." Eunhyuk say "Done looking at the babies room??Now,I want you all to choose your own partner..." PD say "Why??" Hyoyeon ask "So that the guest can choose which couple is the best..And each couple get their own baby..So,you guys will help each other taking care of the other couples babies and your own babies.." PD answer "Fine...Let's go to the living room..." Eunhyuk say..All of them went to the living room...

"So,how are we going to choose the partner???" Hyoyeon ask "Vote??" Kris suggest "Sounds fine to me.." Onew say "How bout the rest??"
 he continue..The rest just nod.."Ok then..Let's vote..." SooYoung say happily..The staff gave them each piece of paper and a pen...Done voting,they fold their paper.."Who want to start first??" Eunhyuk ask "The oldest..." SooYoung say..All eyes fell on Eunhyuk "Me??" he ask stupidly "Duh..You're the oldest.." Hyoyeon say...He unfold his paper and show it to the camera..

EunHyuk's vote

Onew + Tiffany SooYoung + Kris

"Your reason??" Onew ask "Onew and Tiffany can't look after a baby..." "Yah!!!" both of them shout at him "Don't shout..SooYoung and Kris is because both of them are the ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter