Chapter 3~

Hello Baby SM;Special edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris P.O.V

"Where am I going to look for the babies??No..Scratch that..Baby.." Hyung and noona look at the other side of the house while me..I'm looking at the backyard,alone.."At this crucial,you have your schedule..Aish.." I mumble...I totally forget about the cameraman and his camera.That's when I notice the cameraman is following behind my back..

 

EunHyuk P.O.V

"I wonder how is Kris doing..." I ask Hyoyeon "I'm sure he's fine...By the way,why can't we found the babies??The house is not that big.." Hyoyeon face me "Correct..Where would they hid the babies..In the bush??" I reply "You gotta be kidding me??Why would they hid babies in the bushes??" Hyoyeon ask me..I just shrug "Who know..?" "Seriously,Monkey..?" Hyoyeon then walk away from me...

 

Onew P.O.V

Eunhyuk hyung and Hyoyeon is on the right side while me and Tiffany on the left side..Kris,don't ask..He's at the backyard.."Onew,found the babies??" Tiff ask "You think??" "Urgh...Where are they??" Fany ask again "I don't know..Let's just look for them.." I answer..

 

No one P.O.V

No one notice SooYoung went back...When SooYoung enter the house,she find it empty "Huh??Where's the rest??PD-nim..Where's the rest??" SooYoung ask..But the PD ignore her..She ask the cameraman,he ignore her too...Instead of asking again,she look for them..She went to the first floor.."Wow..." SooYoung say in awe..

     

( [http://www.google.com.my/imgres?q=baby+toys+room&num=10&hl=en&tbo=d&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbnid=Y8nq0Ls67wrcKM:&imgrefurl= http://www.smilesnurseries.co.uk/Routines.html&docid=ZZLPwoXNdKhaNM&imgurl= http://smilesnurseries.co.uk/ESW/Images/nursery_march_200812_baby_room_                                                        web.JPG&w=1408&h=792&ei=c_rOUPP-GYnprQeX-oC4Dg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=214&vpy=137&dur=259&hovh=168&hovw=300&tx= 110&ty=114&sig=100251335693242341732&page=1&tbnh=133&tbnw=255&start=0&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0,i:90 ] - click the link.. ^^)

There she found 3 babies playing...She look at them before carrrying one of them...From up there,she could see HyoHyuk couple,OnFany and Kris looking for something or someone but she don't care..She went down and call them.."Tiff,Hyo,Onew,Hyuk oppa,Kris..Look who I found.." SooYoung shout..All of them are suprise to see SooYoung in the house but they are more suprise SooYoungcarry a baby boy "Where did you found him??" Hyo ask "Upstairs.." she asnwer "Congrats to you SooYoung-shi and Kris-shi..That is Choi DaeHyo.." the PD answer..."Mwo???You mean the babies are up there since just now??" Eunhyuk ask..The PD nodded..All of them look at each other,except Kris and SooYoung,before they run up and come back with a baby each.."You guys did not notice the babies are there since just now??" SooYoung ask "No...We don't go up remember...We've been at the ground floor since just now...And,what are you doing here??I thought you have some filming to do..?" Hyo ask "Oh..About that..Well,on the way just now the director call and say the filming will be cancel... Something happen at the set..I think the camera is not working..." SooYoung say "Oh..That's mean you'll be taking care of the babies too??" Onew ask "Urgh..No...I still have to MC SBS Midnight TV Ent." she look at Kris apologetically "You leave me again.." he sigh "He'll be looking like a lost man after you leave him..Trust me.." Eunhyuk joke "We'll help you.." Tiffany cheer him up.

"Here..Carry this baby.." SooYoung say as she handed Kris the baby..."Tiff,Soo,let's go out..Leave the babies to the guys.." Hyo suddenly suggest "I thought of making milk for the baby.." SooYoung say as she point Daehyo "Kris can make it.." Tiff say "I don't trust him..And I don't trust Hyuk oppa to make the milk for HyuRi too..As for Onew,I don't trust him too.." Soo say "Fine..Why don't we cook dinner then??" Hyo suggest "SooYoung cook??" Onew ask "Not really..But she will only help us.." Fany say "Why don't me and Soo look after the babies while you guys cook??"Kris say "You mean,look after YOUR baby only??Okay.." Eunhyuk joke "Since Soo don't have much time with DaeHyo and her husband,she will be playing with them while me and Tiff cook.." Hyo joke "Seriously???My husband??Are we doing Hello Baby or We Got Married??" SooYoung ask "Both...Hahaha...." Tiff joke "Aish...Come SeYeon,leave your omma alone.." SooYoung try to bring Seyeon away from Onew and Tiff..Before she could do that,Tiffany carry SeYeon "Not my son.." Tiff stuck her tongue out "I thought you don't care about your baby boy..Onew,your wife seems protactive..Hmm..Where's HyukRi and Hyuk oppa??" Soo ask "Up,I guess..Tiff,help me..." Hyo shout from the kitchen "Coming..Bye SeYeon..Don't steal him Soo..I mean it..And you,Onew,if he cry I'll look for you immediately.." Tiff say before she disappear into the kitchen. 

"Your wife is strict..We'll be going then..Good luck.." Soo say before she took Daehyo from Kris "Aren't you guys going to help me taking care after SeYeon??"..Kris and Soo shook their heads "You kidding right??" Onew ask worriedly "Hyung,I know you can do it..Fighting.." Kris say "Yah!Yah!~Soo,you take care of DaeHyo alone..Give Kris to me.." Onew pleaded "Are you gay??" SooYoung joke "I'm serious..I can't take care of SeYeon alone.." Onew say "Why don't you and Hyuk oppa take care of him..I want to take some fresh air with DaeHyo and maybe teach this newbie about variety show.." Soo suggest "Good idea..Have fun then.." Onew bid them goodbye before he went to EunHyuk...

 

EunHyuk is having some fun playing with HyukRi until Onew came "What??" he ask without looking at Onew "Help me.." Onew plead "Just put that boy on the floor and let him play..As long as you close the gate near the stairs.." Eunhyuk sigh "Seems like it's your first time taking care of a child when actually this is your second time.." Eunhyuk mumble "I heard that.." Onew say as he close the gate near the stairs "What is Tiff,Hyo and Soo doing??" Eunhyuk ask "Tiff and your wife,cook..." Onew answer "SooYoung??" "That girl..She went out with Kris and her son,DaeHyo..." "Where are they going??" "Molla..." "EunHyuk oppa..." Hyoyeon shout "Come down.." she continue "Now what??" EunHyuk ask..When EunHyuk wanna go down,he bump on Tiff who is going up "What does she want??" EunHyuk ask Tiff "Help her to cook.." Tiff answer casually "You gotta be kidding me..Who's looking after the babies then??" EunHyuk ask worriedly "Me and Onew,duh.." Tiff asnwer "Can I trust both of you??" "You can trust me but not Onew.." Tiff joke "Lee HyukJae,where are you??" Hyoyeon shout for the second time "Coming.." he shout back "I trust you.." with that,he disappear in the kitchen..

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

While Tiffany was going up,she could hear baby crying..."What happen??" Tiff ask as she reach Onew and 2 babies "I don't know..HyukRi suddenly cry...Maybe he's hungry.." Onew say "Where's SeYeon??" Tiff ask as she give HyukRi a bottle of milk "In the tent..Where did you get that milk??" Onew ask "From the kitchen..I bring it up...Hyo say that HyukRi might get hungry later so she told me to make a bottle of milk for HyuRi..And I make for SeYeon too...Here.." Tiff say as she give Onew another bottle of milk "SeYeon,let's drink your milk..Grow tall like Kris.." Onew call SeYeon..SeYeon popped his head out from the tent and look at Tiff and Onew cutely "Kyeopta...Come here..Drink your milk.." Tiff say..SeYeon crawl to Tiff and lay on Tiff's lap..HyukRi fell asleep on the bed that is full with toys (pic 1).."I didn't know you could look after a child.." Onew say "Yeah..I study alot about babies after we are separated from KyungSan.." Tiff say as she look at Onew "How about you??" Tiff ask Onew.. Onew just smile..

"As expected.. Oh..HyukRi fall asleep...Should we bring him to his room or left him there??Plus it's safe anyway as long as we close the gate and the sliding door.." Tiff say "Guess it's ok..When we all wanna sleep,then we bring him down..." Onew say..After SeYeon done drinking his milk,he play with Onew and Tiffany..Both Onew and Tiffany try not to laugh as loud as possible incase they wake HyukRi up..."He's so cute..." Tiff chuckle "I know right..Hahaha.." Onew laugh "Not to loud..If HyukRi wake up,you look after him.." Tiff say "Ah..Nae..He love to tilt his head.." Onew point to SeYeon who keep tilting his head "Does he know how to walk or talk??" Tiff ask curiously "Wanna teach him??" Onew ask..Tiff look at him and nodded "SeYeon,come here.." Onew call SeYeon..He went to Onew and Tiff..Tiff took out a book from God-knows-where..Instead of opening the book,she hid the book behind her back "Say 'omma'.." SeYeon look at her weirdly "Say 'appa'.." this time SeYeon look at Onew weirdly "Omma." "Om-om-ma.." SeYeon say cutely "Appa." "Ap-ap-pa.." "Kya..He's soooo cute.." Tiff squel "Shh...HyukRi might wake up..." Onew warn her "Ah..Nae..Mian.." Tiff say "Are they done cooking or not??Hyo never took this long to cook.." Tiff say "Don't care about them...Seyeon-ah,what are you doing??" Onew ask the boy who is playing some balls in the tent.."Where's Sooyoung anyway??" Tiff ask "With Kris.." Onew answer without looking at her.

"Stop worrying about them...They're 22 years od not 22 months old..." Onew continue "Arasso...What time is it??" Tiff ask..Onew look at his watch before reply "10.30 pm.." "Mwo???I thought it's 7 or 8...Woah..SeYeon,let's go to bed.." Tiff say..SeYeon shook his head..He wants to play more "Tomorrow continue play,neh.." Onew say..Tiff carry HyukRi and while Onew carry SeYeon "Kaja.." Onew say to SeYeon..SeYeon just look at the toys sadly..Tiffany tucked HyukRi on his bed..He sleep in the left bed (I don't know what do we call that).."The bed next to it seems empty.." Tiff mumble..She then went to SeYeon's room "Hey,is he sleeping??" Tiff ask Onew "Not yet..He's playing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter