Chapter 6~

Hello Baby SM;Special edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ta-da!!DOUBLE UPDATE~~WOOHOOOOO!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cut that part..It's embarrassing.." SooYoung say to the cameraman.."I would never,ever,ever meet that woman again.." Kris say "You think I want to meet her??She just embarrass me..My ovary is still in a good condition..?We should make a lot of babies??Andwae.." SooYoung hit her head on the table "Pabo..Does it hurt??" Kris ask "Not really.." SooYoung say still hid her face..Suddenly her phone ring...

 

Hyoyeon,HyukRi and EunHyuk are at the the other side...They are at the shoes side while Kris,SooYoung and DaeHyo are at the cloths side "Oppa,what should we get HyukRi for his birthday??" Hyo ask him as she look at the shoes "I don't know..Shoes??Duh..We're at the shoes site.." EunHyuk rolled his eyes "Oppa,cute??" Hyoyeon asked as she showed him 2 pairs of shoes..

   

 

"Yeah..Cute..So,which one are you choosing??" Eunhyuk asked "Both.." Hyoyeon grinned "HyukRi,you like which one??" EunHyuk looked at HyukRi who was on his lap "You're not helping instead you just sit there asking HyukRi a question which he will not answer.." Hyoyeon said,looking at them "Well,I'm not good in fashion,so yeah.." EunHyuk said "Choosing pairs of shoes doesn't require any fashion sense.." Hyoyeon rolled her eyes "Oh really??" EunHyuk asked "Yes.."Hyoyeon said..She then went around to look for other shoes..EunHyuk notice and asked her "How many pairs of shoes are you going to buy??" but unfortunately Hyoyeon ignored his question and show him another 6 pairs of shoes..

"We should get this..Dark and Light pink,we give it to SeYeon..Purple and dark blue,we give to DaeHyo and the other 2 pairs is for HyukRi.." Hyoyeon said happily "Seriously Hyo??" EunHyuk asked,wide-eyes "What??Since our mission for today is shopping,so,why don't we take this opprtunity to buy stuffs for the babies??" Hyoyeon shrugged "*Sigh* Fine..." EunHyuk said "Yay..HyukRi,lets pay for it~~" Hyoyeon said happily and took HyukRi from EunHyuk "And she asked me to carry this.." EunHyuk mumble as he point to the pairs of shoes "SNSD members love to shop,huh..Take note,NEVER shop with any SNSD members.." EunHyuk said to the camera before he walked away and pay for the stuffs with Hyoyeon..

After paying,they went to the food bazaar to take their lunch "Hmm..What to eat??" Hyoyeon looked at the menu "Black-bean noddles??" EunHyuk suggested "Ok..Oh,I want orange juice..Thanks.." Hyoyeon smiled at EunHyuk as if he is the waiter..After EunHyuk went away to order their food,Hyoyeon's phone ring "Yobeoseyo??" "Hyo~~~~" Tiffany's loud voice perice through the phone speaker "What??!" Hyoyeon shout at her "My eardrum is going to burst if you shout another time.." Hyoyeon said "Mian..Hehe..Anyways,eodi??" Tiff asked "Still at the mall..Wae??" Hyo asked "Oh..Wait for us..We're on the way to the mall.." Tiff said,although she was still at the MBC building "Oh,ok.." Hyoyeon said "Where is SooYoung??" Tiff asked "Somewhere in the mall.." Hyoyeon answered "Oh...K,bye.." Tiff hang up before Hyoyeon could say anything "Aigoo..This girl.." Hyo said..

EunHyuk then came with their food and drinks "Here..Your food.." EunHyuk said "Gomawo.." Hyoyeon smiled at him "Tiff and Onew,where are they??" EunHyuk asked "On the way.." "Soo and Kris??" "Molla..Wait,let me call them.." Hyoyeon said and call SooYoung..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter