Chapter 10~

Hello Baby SM;Special edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah!!Girls,what are you doing??" Hyoyeon shout when she see that SNSD are playing around "Have you choose your dress??" Tiffany ask "Haven't..Why??Where is SooYoung??" Taeyeon ask "She is with her family at some occasion.." Kris answer "Ahh..nae..Both of you are always forever alone.." Sunny look at the camera that is filming Kris and DaeHyo "So,what are we wearing tonight??" SeoHyun ask "Don't be surprise..Dress.." Hyoyeon answer "Guys??" Onew ask "Suit..Not really..If they want to wear simple,it's up tp them but for the 3 of you,you must wear suit.." Hyoyeon said emphasize the word 'must' "Girls too??" Yoona ask "Yup..We're entering the hall in pairs..Only SNSD.." Hyoyeon smile proudly "So,are we wearing the same dress or what??" Jessica ask "Aish..Tooo many questions..Now,listen carefully..Seohyun and Jessica wear white..Yuri and Yoona wear blue and the shorties wear peach colour.." Hyoyeon look at each of them and they nodded "Tiffany wear what??" Yuri ask "Pink.." Tiff answer proudly "Ohh~~So,SooYoung unnie wear pink too..How bout unnie??" SeoHyun ask "I'm not sure about SooYoung but I'm wearing silver.." Hyoyeon said "Wait..How about us??I mean,why should we wear suits when we have nothing to do..?" EunHyk ask "Oppa,you will be walking with your partner,as in Hyoyeon unnie.." Yoona said "Onew,Tiffany and Seyeon walk tgether..Kris,DaeHyo and SooYoung walk together..SNSD is an odd number,ya' know.." Hyoyeon look at them as if they are dumb "What about me??" SooYoung suddenly appear in SNSD practise room.."What the-Soo!" Jessica shouted "Sorry..Didn't mean to scare you..So,what are you guys talking about??" SooYoung ask "I thought you were suppose to be with your family??" Sunny ask "It's still early honey..Why am I going to do at the place when no one is there,yet?" SooYoung raise her eyebrow "Emm..Hehe..So,we were talking about HyukRi's birthday plan just now.." Sunny said,avoiding the conversation she had with SooYoung a moment ago "I see..Hey,Hyo do you mind if I wear he dress I'm wearing later??I mean I don't have time to change.." SooYoung ask "Yeah...Sure..How is your dress anyways??" Hyoyeon ask "I don't know..Haven't take a look at it yet..Not even a glimpse...The only think I know is that I'm wearing black.." SooYoung said,playing with Daehyo  "I see.." Hyoyeon nodded "Unnie,can we go back home??Cause I want to look for the dress..Plus it's 4.30 pm right now..And SooYoung unnie,shouldn't you be going by now??" SeoHyun asked "I'll go there at 6 pm.." SooYoung answer "Then,I'll be going to my own dorm.." EunHyuk said and Onew agree "But you bring the babies,of course.." Onew said as he gave SeYeon to Tiffany "I'll be going then..My manager is here.." Kris said before he and DaeHyo went out "Hey,wait up..I'll follow you..I want to see how your dorm looks like.." SooYoung smile before she gave them a not-so-friendly-goodbye when she notice Sunny gave her a smirked..

 

"Unnie,should I wear this??I like this dress.." SeoHyun show Hyoyeon the dress and a matching heels "Casual but nice..Ok.." Hyoyeon gave SeoHyun a thumbs up..Meanwhile Yuri and Yoona is fighting over who should wear dark blue and light blue "Yoona-ah,you wear light blue..I wear the dark blue.." Yuri pleaded "But unnie,I want to wear the dark blue.." Yoona pouted..Hyoyeon enter their room to stop the commotion that they made "Aish..Yuri,wear dark blue since it fits ur skin tone..Yoona wear light,you look like an angel.." Hyoyeon finally sort out their problems "And where is this Ice Princess??" Hyoyeon mumble "Here..!!" Jessica shouted from the toilet "What the hell are you doing in there??" Hyoyeon shouted "Umm..Trying out my dress..." Jessica answer in a duh voice "Get out..I want to see the dress.." Hyoyeon bang the door "Jeez..There..Hapy?" Jessica went out rom the toilet with a not-so-happy smile "Nice..So like you.." Hyoyeon praise her dress "Now,the shrties turn.." Hyoyeon mumble "Seriously,Hyoyeon is getting more and more weirder as time goes by.." Yuri mumble when she went out of the room "Hyo,can you chill for awhile..??You look panic.." Taeyeon said "Really??Well then,I need to go..I want to check up on EunHyuk oppa's suit..And I might be going to the party with EunHyuk oppa.." Hyoyeon said before she headed out with the cameraman..

 

"Wahh~~This dorm is quite big.." SooYoung look around EXO's dorm "Noona,annyeong~" Sehun greeted her "Maknae..Annyeong...Hyung eodiya??" SooYoung ask "Jada.." Sehun answer while watching some shows,SooYoung nodded "Nae..I guess I'll be going..Dangsin eulbogo.." SooYoung wave at both of them after she kiss DaeHyo on the cheeck.."Hyung,where's the cameraman??" Sehun asked "He will continue filming at the birthday party hall later.." Kris answered..He continue,"BTW,tell the rest to wear suits..Don't ask why..Hyoyeon noona said like that.." before he enter the room to choose his suit,with DaeHyo..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is it..HyukRi's first birthday.." Hyoyeon smiled at the small boy she's carrying now "Aigoo..Where is SooYoung??It almost 7.30..She should be here by now.." TaeYeon glance around the corridor of the hall just incase SooYoung would appear like a fairy..Means,pop out of nowhere "Relax..She'll be here in,maybe 5 more minutes..We still have plenty of time.." Jessica said "Planty of time you said??We have only about 3 more minutes..." Sunny said "Gosh,can't you girls relax???Even Kris and Hyoyeon is not that worry like you girls.." EunHyuk said,redo his tie "Mind you,mister..TaeYeon unnie is the only one worry here..Not us.." Yoona said "Now,both parties shut up..SooYoung is on her way..This is not her birthday party btw.." Hyoyeon said "Right...And ouch.." Yuri clench her chest "Didn't mean to make that sentence sound mean though.." Hyoyeon smile oh-so-innocently "1 more minute the party started..We have to enter whether she's here or not...We can't make the guest wait..Plus,she's having something with her family so,can't blame her.." Kris speak for the first time in that night "At least you speak..I though you're mute.." Yoona try to crack some joke and somewhat it works when they laugh..

 

"....I'm late..I'm freaking late...3 more minutes....Where the hell is the hall??Ok..Calm down SooYoung.." SooYoung run in her dress and heels..She went to the reception counter "Excuse me,Miss..Do you know about the birthday party that happen to be celebrated today??" SooYoung asked "You mean the birthday party that Ms.Hyoyeon and Mr.EunHyuk held??" the lady at the reception said "Yes..That one..Could you please tell me what floor and what hall??I kinda forget..Plus,I don't remember where did I put-" then it hit her that the card was with Kris "I'm sorry..But I need to see your invitation cause that party was held secretly..And we need to respect their privacy..Fans are not allow to enter.." the lady continue her work,ignoring SooYoung..She don't really pay attention to SooYoung's face "For God sake,I'm SNSD SooYoung..Hello Miss,don't you know SNSD members??I'm part of SNSD and I need to go now...I'm late.." SooYoung sounded desperate,,Hearing the word SNSD,the lady look up and was surprise to see SooYoung,puffing and huffing-tired from all the running "Oh my gosh..I'm sorry..Uh,uh..It's at hall 9,5th floor..." the lady bow..After getting the information,SooYoung,again,run towards the lift..

 

"TaeYeon and Sunny,enter first..Follow by Yuri and Yoona then SeoHyun and Jessica..Onew,Tiff and SeYeon enter after that..Then Kris and DaeHyo..And last the three of us..Get it??" Hyoyeon looked at each of them "You've been repeating the same sentence over and over and over again...How could we not forget..This is the zillionth time you said that.." Onew rolled his eyes "Really??Guess i'm nervous..10 seconds...9..8..7...6..5.." Hyoyeon counted and abruptly stop when she heard screaming "Mianhae!" SooYoung shouted,running towards them "Woah!Soo,what happen to you..??You're in a mess..And nice dress and heels.." EunHyuk said "No time for joke.." Hyoyeon said as she help SooYoung to redo her hair "Did you ran the whole way  here??" SeoHyun asked "Yeah..Well,I came using taxi though..But I freaking ran the whole way to this floor wearing heels.." SooYoung said "Mwo??You ran??Why not use the lift??" Tiffany asked "Ooh!!Trust me,you wouldn't want to use the liftif you were in my shoes..It is full of guys..And you can't expect me to create another scandal,do you??" SooYoung look at Tiffany with wide eyes..Tiff quickly shook her head "Ok..Done..Ppalli..Stand in line..We gonna enter soon-as in now.." Hyoyeon said "Jeez..Arasso.." Yuri said,tiredly after standing there for the whole 30 minutes..The doors open,everybody stand up..The MCs,YunHo and ChangMin,start to announce the arrival of the birthday boy "Here comes our birthday boy..Oh wait,the 8 princesses enter the hall..Onew and Tiffany enter with their son..And ooh~~The Tall couple enter the hall with their son too..Finally..The one who we've been waiting for..Our birthday boy,Kim HyukRi and his parents.." Yunho said as they enter the hall..'Look more like wedding rather than birthday party..' BoA smile at her thought when she saw her hoobaes enter.."Nae..The bride and bridegroom has enter with their son.." ChangMin joke..They laugh at his joke..Yoona,Yuri,SeoHyun,Tiffany,Jessica,TaeYeon,Tiffany,Onew,SooYoung and Kris went to their own seat meanwhile,EunHyuk,Hyoyeon and HyukRi went to the stage "Kamsamida YunHo-shi,ChangMin-shi..Now,you can go back home..Ka..I don't need both of you anymore.." Hyoyeon joke "Hyung~~*sobs* I can't believe she did that to us.." ChangMin fake a sobs..Laughter fills the hall "The guests can sit..Yunho hyung,ChangMin hyung,you can go back to your own seat..Thanks.." EunHyuk said "Kamsamida oppa..I've been waiting for this moment.." Yuri said before she slumped down her chair..Again,laughter fills the hall before they sit..By the time they sit,DaeHyo cry..SooYoung took DaeHyo from Kris and went out before she bow for disturbing the party "Seems like there is some troubles with Kris and SooYoung son,huh??" EunHyuk arch his eyebrow in a playful way,Kris could only shook his head and smile shyly 'Gosh..This is embarressing..Since when did we get married??' Kris thought "Now,where is the birthday boy??Oh,he's here..Right next to me.." EunHyuk said "Ahjusshi,ppalli..We don't want to hear your voice nor see your face..We want to see the baby face.." Jessica joke "Yah!Neo!Yah!" EunHyuk shout at her..No one seems surprise by the way they talk to each other since they know SNSD and Super Juniors relationship is very close,in a brother-sister type of relationship but in Hyoyeon and EunHyuk case is a little different "Nae..First of all,we would like to thank all the guest for coming today especially SooMan songsaenim.." "You force us to come..",again one of the SNSD members interupt her-to be more precise,TaeYeon "Yah!Are you really my member??" Hyoyeon asked "I'm your leader,so that explain whether I'm your member or not.." TaeYeon smile innocently "Anyways,despite his busy schedule,he still come..Thank you,songsaenim..Kangta oppa,BoA unnie,thank you for coming..We appreciate that..Girls Day,After School thanks for coming too...Our chingu,Kara and Wonder Girls,thanks..And to everybody who works in SM..Expecially SNSD,Super Junior sunbaenim,SHINee hoobae,EXO hoobae and last but not least F(x) hoobae..Thank you all for coming.." Hyoyeon ended her speech..They applause at her not-so-lovely speech..Right now,all they could think about is food "Now now,I know everyone is hungry.." EunHyuk said "Oh,so now you care about our stomach huh??Oppa,I came here running and you don't even give me water..Not even a food.." SooYoung whine "Shikshin,shikkeuro..Since when did you enter??" EunHyuk ask "Kris,since when did your wife enter?" EunHyuk "OPPA!!" SooYoung shouted while Kris just put on his famous face - face- "Hahaha..Nae..Mianhae.. Now,let's sing a Happy Birthday song fot Kim HyukRi.." EunHyuk said "If you all could stand up for a while.." Hyoyeon said as two waitress enter with a cake "Hana..Dul..Se.." EunHyuk said and they all sing the song together..

Saengil chukhahamnida
Saengil chukhahamnida
Sarang haneun Kim HyukRi
Saengil chukhahamnida

 (a little bigger than this..But the same height)

After the song end they watch as HyukRi,with the help of Hyoyeon and EunHyuk,cut the cake..Again,they applause "We have a special stage for today before they sit..All the SNSD members will sing a song.." EunHyuk said "We did??When did we practise??" SooYoung asked,blurred "Tiff,when did we practise??" she looked at Tiff "We did..Don't you remember??" Tiffany asked,shocked..SooYoung still look as blurr as she look right noe "First up..Yuri,Hyoyeon and Yoona.." EunHyuk said going down the stage with HyukRi.."Hi..Hehehe.." Yoona act as if she never been on stage before,earning some giggles from the guest "Um..We're going to sing Kids On The Block Happy Birthday..This song is dedicated to out birthday boy..Unfortunately,he can't understand what we're going to sing.." Yuri said "We practise really hard for this song since it is an English song and we don't have any fluent English speaker on this stage..I really appreciate if you don't laugh when we sing later.." H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter