Chapter 5~

Hello Baby SM;Special edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Onew,wake up.." Tiffany shout in Onew's ear.."What the??Why are you shouting??" Onew ask her sleepily "You have a schedule.." Tiffany say casually "Huh??What time??" Onew ask " Let's see...0230 pm.." Tiff answer "What time is it now??" Onew look at her "0925 am.." Tiff answer innocently "Why do you wake me up this early??I'm still sleepy.." Onew say "I'm sorry..?Hyoyeon ask to wake up..Eat.." Tiff say as she clean the room "Urgh..How's SooYoung??" Onew ask..Tiffany stop doing her job..She face Onew and shook her head "She act normal..Liike nothing happen yesterday..And she ask Kris to throw DaeHyo's milk.." Tiff say "As expected from SooYoung..She would act like nothing happen.." Onew sigh "Yeah..Now,get your up and eat your breakfast before Hyoyeon shout at you.." Tiff say "Tsk..Fine.." Onew get up and went to the kitchen..

 

"So,hows DaeHyo??" Onew ask "He's fine.." SooYoung answer "Wanna go shopping later??" Hyoyeon ask "Again??Talking about shopping.. Tiffany,where's DaeHyo's cloths??" Onew ask Tiff "Oh..In the room.." Tiff asnwer "Which room??" EunHyuk ask "SooYoung and Kris room..I thought DaeHyo will be sleeping with them starting from yesterday, so , being the kind unnie I am,I put all DaeHyo's cloth in their room..Hehehe.." Tiff chuckle "You gotta be kidding me..You don't see how DaeHyo sleep..He almost took the whole space..." SooYoung say "Sorry..?" Tiff say "Ok girls..Now eat your food before it gets colder.." Hyoyeon say "Nae omma..." Tiff and Soo say unison..Hyoyeon shook her head "Where's SeYeon,HyukRi and DaeHyo anyway??" EunHyuk ask "I think they're still asleep.." Hyoyeon answer "DaeHyo is playing on the first floor.." Kris say "Oh..Wait,what time should he eat his medicine??" Tiff ask "Later.." SooYoung look at her "After we eat..." Hyoyeon insturct her "Nae,omma.." SooYoung continue to eat..After they eat,SooYoung,despite being the youngest,have to wash the plate.."Wu to the Yi to the Fan!!" SooYoung shout from the kitchen "Why are you calling your husband like that??" Tiffany,who is cleaning the table,ask "I don't know...For fun..Hahaha.." SooYoung and Tiff laugh "What??" Kris ask boredly "Help me wash the plate..I need to feed DaeHyo his medicine.." Soo look at him cutely "Bwahahahaha..You know Soo,you could just ask Kris to feed DaeHyo his medicine.." Onew laugh "Shut up,you chicken maniac..Tiff,bring your husband away.." SooYoung say "I'm not into this.." Tiff say ignoring them.."No way..You wash the plate.." Kris say as he took the medicine "No..No...Tsk...I hate you.." SooYoung shout at him "I hate you,too.." Kris shout back "Are you guys fighting???" Onew ask "Mind your own business...Don't you have schedule after this??" Tiff ask "Hahahha..Onew got scolded by his own wifeu~~~~" SooYoung joke "Shut up..Hmph.." Onewsay before he walk away "You're mean.." Hyoyeon say "No,I'm not..I just remind him about the schedule..." Tiff look at her "I'm done...What should we do now??" SooYoung ask "Shopping...." Hyoyeon and Tiff say happily "How bout the guys??" Soo ask "We could just drag them.." Hyo say "Yup...It's either they follow us or they look after the babies alone.." Tiff shrug her shoulder..

"Do you want to go shopping with us or stay at home with the babies??" Hyo ask as they sit on the sofa "I'll be following you girls.." Onew say "The husband don't want to stay away from the wife side.." SooYoung joke "Tsk...If only you're not sitting far away from me,then I would knock your head.." Tiff say "So,back to the topic...Let's go to COEX Shopping Mall??" Hyo say "Fine...But Onew have schedule later,right??" EunHyuk ask "Yeah...Guess, I'm not going to go shopping with you guys..." Onew say "Poor Tiffany...Her husband left her.." Soo and Hyo laugh cause Tiff will had a hard time looking after SeYeon.."You're going to MBC,right??" Tiff ask..Onew nodded.."Let's go..I'm tired of waiting.." SooYoung pull Kris up "Yah!!Wait for us.." Hyoyeon shout at her "Did she bring DaeHyo??" Tiff ask "Yeah..Kris is carrying him.." Hyo look at Tiff.."How many cars??" EunHyuk ask "Two.." Onew answer "Ok..?Tiff,Onew and SeYeon one car..6 of us one car.." Hyoyeon say..All of them enter the car..

 

"What should we do??" Tiff ask Onew "Why do you mean??" Onew look at at tIff before he look at the road "About DaeHyo..I'm sure SooYoung is keeping something from us.." Tiff say..She look at SeYeon,who's playing alone at the back "If something happen to SeYeon,I would be crying and I have no mood to perform on stage.." Tiff say "Don't say that...Nothing will happen to SeYeon.." Onew say "Arasso..." Tiff say..Silence fill the car..By the time "Did we bring SeYeon's bag??" Tiff sudenly ask "Yeah..Why??" Onew ask "Oh..I thought we forget to bring his bag.." Tiff chuckle "Tsk...You bring the bag yet you forget about it.." Onew laugh at her "Hey..." Tiff hit his shoulder..SeYeon suddenly laugh..Tiffany look backto see SeYeon smilling.."Kyepota.." Tiff say..

 

"Omma,appa~~" SooYoung say from the back seat "Shut up,Soo..You've been calling us that since just now.." Hyoyeon say,from the passenger seat "Omma,appa~~~" SooYoung say again "Kris,ask your wife to shut up..I can't focus on my driving.." EunHyuk told Kris..Kris look at SooYoung and shook his head.."Fine..I'll stop..Happy??I'm bored you know.." SooYung pout "Lively Princess bored??I thought you're lively??" Hyoyeon look at her "In mydreams..I want to sleep..Wake me up if we reach the mall..Kris,borrow your shoulder.." SooYoung say before she rest her head on Kris's shoulder "This girl.." Kris mumble "Hahaha..That's SooYoung..If she want to rest on peoples' shoulder,she would never wait for them to respond..Anyway,what is HyukRi and DaeHyo doing behind??" Hyoyeon ask "Er..HyukRi is playing with his toys while DaeHyo,sleep.." Kris say "Like his mother.." EunHyuk laugh "I heard that,you monkey.." Soo mumble but loud enough for them to hear..They chuckle at her..

"SooYoung,wake up.." Kris wake her up.."Soo,we're here..Wake up.." Hyo say as she carry HyukRi while EunHyuk carry DaeHyo..SooYoung wake up and see she's sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter