Chapter 4~

Hello Baby SM;Special edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Long chapter awaited for you guys... ^^

"Is SooYoung awake??" Hyoyeon ask  "Not yet..She's still asleep.." Kris answer "It's noon now.." Onew say "Let her..It's her free day today..And I can have some time with DaeHyo..." Tiff say happily "Urgh..Noona,DaeHyo is asleep right now..." Kris look at her "Where did he sleep??I did not notice him when I put HyukRi to sleep.." EunHyk say "He's sleeping with SooYoung.." Hyoyeon asnwer "How do you know??" Tiff ask "I'm the one who's giving him the milk..Duh.." Hyoyeon say "Oh...Then,today I will only play with my son..But he keep on ignoring me.." Tiff sigh "Chill..He just want to play on his own.." Onew smile at her.."Still..I'm his mom..." Tiff whine "You both wanna flirt with each other,go away..We have minors here..." EunHyuk joke as he point SeYeon "Yah!!Neo pabo-ya??!" Tiff shout at him "Don't shout please...I still remember our days when we film SNSD Horror Factory..You and Jess shout like some weird crazy girls.." Hyo laugh "Shut up..SeYeon-ah,wanna eat??" Tiff ignore Hyoyeon..

Suddenly they heard someone cry "Is that HyukRi??" Hyoyeon ask before she run to get him "So,what should we do now??" Kris ask "I know..Let's play a game.." Onew say happily "Loser,cook dinner..." he continue "Are we going to do individually or what??" Tiff ask "No...We'll be in groups..You,me and SeYeon..EunHyuk hyung,Hyoyeon and HyukRi and.." before Onew could finish his sentence,Kris interupt him "How bout me??SooYoung is still asleep...DaeHyo too.." "You'll be the MC...So,you don't have to participate in the game.." Onew say "Confirm you will not be cooking dinner.." EunHyuk sigh "Well,what to do??His wife and son is still asleep.." Onew joke "I wonder,what the fans do if we keep on teasing him saying SooYoung is his wife and DaeHyo is his son.." Tiff ask casually "It's a variety show after all..They can't take it seriously.." EunHyuk shrugged..Hyoyeon come back with fully awake HyukRi "Aigoo..My baby boy is awake...How's your sleep??" EunHyuk ask  "Next week is HyukRi's birthday..." Hyoyeon say happily..Tiffany's face brighten "Can we plan his birthday..Only the girls.." Tiff squel "Tiffany,shut up.." SooYoung shout from the room "Mian.." Tiff shout back..

Suddenly,they heard crying from SooKris's room...All of them enter the room bombard her with questions "What happen??" "Why did he cry??" "Did you do something to him??" "Did you accidentally hit him??" "Give him his milk and get out..I'm tired.." Soo mumble..Kris enter the room with bottle of milk in his hand and give it to DaeHyo "Mian..Hyung,noona..I will not participate in the game.." Kris say apologetically "It's okay.." EunHyuk patted his shoulder "What games are you guys talking about??" Hyoyeon ask curiously "We'll tell you outside.." Tiff say as she eyed SooYoung..The 6 of them went out...Hyoyeon and Tiff put SeYeon and HyukRi in their 'cage' (lol).

 (SeYeon)        (HyukRi)

"So,we're planning to play some games and loser cook the dinner.." Tiff say shortly "That's all??What type of games??" Hyo ask...Before any one of them could answer,a cat with mission card appear.."Whay type of mission are they giving us??" Onew ask..Tiff took the mission card and read it..

Mission card

Each couple have their own job...As for SooKris couple,they don't have any mission because SooYoung is still asleep and we don't want to wake her up..For HyoHyuk couple,you are ask to plan a birthday party for HyukRi...OnFany couple are ask to buy presents for HyukRi..

"Wahhhh!!!SeYeon-ah...We're going to go shopping later.." Tiff say happily "Yah!!It says,buy present for HyukRi..Not for yourself.." EunHyuk say "I did not say I'll be buying stuff for my own..." Tiff stuck her tngue out "Aish..This girl..." EunHyuk mumble.."Let's start our mission now.." Onew say...After they put SeYeon and HyukRi on the baby seat,they enter the car..

 (SeYeon)      (HyukRi)

"Who's driving??" Tiff ask "Me.." Hyoyeon volunteer herself... Hyoyeon sent OnFany and SeYeon to the shopping mall somehere in Seoul while she,EunHyuk and HyukRi look for a hotel to booked a hall..

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"Annyeong..." Tiff wave to Eunhyuk,Hyoyeon and HyukRi..Onew put SeYeon in the baby stroller..

"Onew,what should we buy for HyukRi??" Tiff ask "Hmm...Clothes???" Onew suggest "Sounds fine to me...SeYeon-ah,what do you want for your dongsaeng??Omma and appa suggest we should buy clothes for HyukRi??Do you agree??" Tiff ask SeYeon..SeYeon laugh at her "I guess that's a yes.." Onew chuckle "Maybe..Let's go.." Tiff say as she push the baby stroller "Did you bring SeYeon's milk and food??" Onew ask "Yeah..See this bag I'm holding..?This is all his stuff...From clotes to diapers.." Tiff say..

"Let me bring it.." Onew took the bag from Tiffany "Kamsamida.." Tiff bow at him..Fans notice the couples and took pictures of them..Onew notice that some of the fans keep on ponting SeYeon which creep him up for some reason "Tiff,why are they keep on pointing SeYeon??" Onew ask Tiffany "I don't know..I don't care..Where's the baby department store anyway??" Tiff ask "We're almost there..." Onew say..

Both of them enter the store..Tiffany and SeYeon went to the cloth section while Onew and the bag (lol) went to the shoes section..Both of them look for diffrent present..But Onew don't want to be alon,so,he went to Tiffany and help her choose some clothes.."Tiff,how bout this??" Onew show her the cloth..

 

Tiffany look at it for a few seconds before nodded "It's cute..Other than that??How bout erm...This??" Tiff show Onew other cloth..

"Nice..But isn't that cloth for winter??" Onew ask "It's almost winter..How bout this??" Tiff show him other cloth...

"I prefer the first and the second one.." Onew say "We'll get both of it then..." Tiff say..Onew took both the clothes "Now,let's look for SeYeon's cloth.." Tiff say happily "SeYeon-ah..Which want do you want??" Onew ask..The sales lady come and took the clothes that Onew hold "I'll put it on the counter..If you need any help,you can just call me.." the sales lady walk away.."This one is cute..." Tiffany say

"Nuh..I like this one better.." Onew say..

"It's the same...Right??" Tiff ask as she look at the cloth she hold and the cloth that Onew hold.."No..It's different.." Onew protest "It's the same..Only the style is different.." Tiff say "Whatever you say...But I still like this one.." Onew say "No..This one is better.." Tiff say..Both of them keep on quarrelling..Tiffany had enough and she took the cloth from Onew and show it to SeYeon "SeYeon-ah..Which one do you prefer??Omma or appa??" Tiff ask "Appa.." Onew say "Omma,right.." Tiff say..SeYeon look at both of them weirdly before choosing the cloth "He choose both..." Tiffany mumble "He don't expect us to buy both right??" Onew ask "Sir,Ma'am..Do you have any problems??" the sales girl lady "Uh..No..Thanks.." Onew say..The sales lady walk away.."If we get for HyukRi two,we can get SeYeon two cloth too,right??" Tiff ask Onew "Guess so.." he sigh "Relax..Both of us will pay for it..Not only you..." Tiff try to cheer him up "If you say so.." Onew sigh,again "Since we buy cloth for SeYeon and HyukRi,why don't we buy cloth for DaeHyo too??" Tiff ask "Seriously,Hwang??" Onew look at her "What??" she ask innocently "Fine.." Onew sigh,for the third time..

"Miss.." Onew call "Yes?" the sales lady ask "Erm..We're looking for 9 months old clothes.." Tiff say "This way.." the sales lady show them the way.."These are for nine months old..How old is your son??" the sales lady ask as she point SeYeon "Huh??Oh..No..This is not for him..He's one year old..This is for my friend's son.." Tiff say "Oh..Your friend's son is 9 months old??" the sales lady ask..Suddenly an evil idea popped out from Tiffany's head "Yes...Both of them are newlywed couple.." Tiff smile at the sales lady..Onew's eyes wide open when he heard that "Oh..So,you wanna buy present for their baby??" she ask again "Yes.." Tiff answer "Well,here's some cloth that I would recomeend for you.." the sales lady show them various types of clothes..Two of the clothes attract Tiffany's attention.."We'll get this.." Tiff point the cloths

    

"Well then..I'll put this on the counter together with your son's cloth.." the sales lady say "Oh..Nae.." Onew handed her SeYeon's cloth..After the sales lady walk away,Onew look at Tiffany like she just did some crime "Just don't tell them I said that.." Tiffany pout "Arasso...But why would you say that??" Onew ask "For fun.." Tiffany chuckle..Both of them pay for the clothes..After that,they went to grab something to eat while SeYeon drink his milk..

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

EunHyuk,Hyoyeon and HyukRi found a nice place to celebrate his birthday.."Hyo,where is his stroller??" EunHyuk ask "Here.." Hyo took out the stroller from the back seat.."Hyo,carry this bag..." EunHyuk say as he give Hyoyeon HyukRi's bag..

  

"Let's goooooooo...." Hyo say happily as they enter the building.."Excuse me...We want to booked a hall.." EunHyuk say "Follow me..I'll be showing you the halls..." say one of the workers..The family follow the worker..The wroker show thenm diffrent type of halls..And they found a suitable hall for celebrating HyukRi's birthday.."We'll choose this hall.." Hyoyeon say "Okay then..Please be sitted.." the worker say "How do you want this hall to be decorated??" the worker ask "we want it to be simple..Not to fancy but nice..And addsome balloons since we want to celebrate his birthday.." Hyoyeon say as she point to the sleeping HyukRi "How old is he??" the worker ask "11 months old..Next week he'll be one year old.." EunHyuk asnwer "Ah..Nae..He looks cute...How do you want the theme??" "Just make it simple..There's no theme..." Hyoyeon say "Ok..How many guest are there??" "We should ask his biological parents.." EunHyuk say to Hyoyeon..

"HyukRi is an orphan.." the PD told them "All of them are an orphan.." he continue "What did you just say??" Hyoyeon ask suprisingly "You gotta be kidding me,Kwon PD.." she continue "I'm serious.." he say seriously..Both EunHyuk and Hyoyeon are suprise "Then..How??Why??What??Huh??" Hyoyeon ask "Hyo,relax..Don't care about it...We're here to look after themm" EunHyuk try to calm Hyo down "Oppa,did you heard what the PD said just now??How will the viewers react to this..?SooYoung and Tiffany??Kris and Onew??This is all a joke right??" Hyoyeon ask EunHyuk..EunHyuk is speecless..He don't know what to say.. 

"I'm sorry..Maybe we can continue this tomorrow.." the worker look at them apologetically "No..It's ok..We continue..What did you just ask??" Hyo ask "Nae..How many guest are there??" "Let's see...Super Junior,8..SNSD,9..EXO,12..SHINee,5..Total 24 guest..Plus DaeHyo and SeYeon..26 guest in total.." EunHyuk answer "How bout TVXQ oppas and f(x)??" Hyoyeon ask "Can they come??" EunHyuk ask her back "Can,I guess..?" Hyoyeon look at him "Then, around 50 guests.." EunHyuk say "Ah...So,the guest are around 50 people..When and what time till what time??" "Next week.. November 24th.. Start at 0730 till 1030 pm..3 hours only.." HyoYeon say.."Nae..There are some exapmles if you want to see.." the worker say "Yes,please.." EunHyuk say..The worker show them a few examples..

Birthday hall

"Ok..Simple...Blue and red..I like the combination.." Hyoyeon say..

Birthday hall 1

"A little fancy but looks comfartable..A stage..Hmm..Maybe we can perfrom our songs to HyukRi,SeYeon and DaeHyo.." Hyoyeon smile..

Birthday hall 2

"Also simple..Red and white..Hmm....It's fine for me too..Oppa,which one do you think nice??" Hyo look at EunHyuk "I like the 3rd one.." EunHyuk say "We'll choose the 3rd picture..And could you please add some balloons,a banner that's written 'Happy Birthday,Kim HyukRi'..Put some balloons in the middle..As long as the balloons does not block the guests view.." Hyoyeon ask "Yes..What colour of balloons do you want??" "Colourful??" Hyo ask EunHyuk "No..Make it colour blue and white.." EunHyuk say "Ok..Everything is done..We just have to decorate the hall..Before that,could you please sign here...We need parent's sign.." the worker show them the paper and place where they have to sign..Hyoyeon writhe her name and EunHyuk's name on the paper before they sigh it "Thank you...Hope you like how we decorate this hall..." the worker then walk away leaving the couple and HyukRi alone in the empty hall "What are we going to do now??" Hyoyeon ask "Pick up Tiffany,Onew and SeYeon...We can't just leave them like that.." Eunhyuk say as a-matter-of-fact..

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

While SooYoung is sleeping,Kris keep on walking around the room...Doing nothing,he day dreaming until he heard DaeHyo cry..SooYoung heard his cry wake up too "Where's the rest??" SooYoung ask in her sleepy voice before she give DaeHyo his milk "I think they're outside..If you're still sleepy,I look after DaeHyo..You can continue your sleep.." Kris say..SooYoung ignore Kris as she felt DaeHyos body warm "Omo..Kri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter