Tired?

Can't You Ever See?

Amber Pov

I arrived at the celebration quite early still wearing mask and other disguising items I made my way through the lower levels passing by the people who only knew me as AJ walking by them once they saw the mask they would stop whatever they we're doing and whether it was drinking, dancing, or talking and bow to me which I always returned to me. I've heard that even though they have some fear towards me they still felt comfortable around me which I didn't mind. I  finally reached a door on the third level and put my thumb on the side to unlock the door after hearing the click I opened it and was greeted by Minho and Yoona as I unraveled my mask. I approached them giving a hug to the both of them. 

"Where's Hyuk?" I asked after pulling away from Yoona.

"He personally assigned people for watch to the new spots we acquired" She answered 

"He sure is getting smarter nowadays and Minho how'd the transitions go tonight"

"They went as planned everything was there" He responded. I looked walked over to the mini bar and picked up three drinks from the serving tray and passed them out I held out my drink facing the one way mirror showing the large number of people enjoying themselves. 

"To us coming up" All of us connected our glasses before finishing the strong taste inside. "That's all we're doing tonight let's stick to light stuff for the rest of the night"

"Wow Amber you show up earlier than usual and you're turning down drinks. What's making you so noble?" Yoona asked through a chuckle .

"Maybe I want to keep my kidney's a little longer" I remarked using sharp but friendly tone. Minho came up from behind me swinging an arm around my shoulder. 

"Our Amber  here is attending school now frequently and every class too" Yoona had her eyes opened wide. 

"Really??? Why?" She looked at me

"She has a bet going on" Minho said in a teasing voice

"Still can't control your competitive side eh?" I smiled proudly before tapping Minho's arm and he retrieved it

"It's in my blood Yoong" She lightly hit my head in response to my words,"So who's doing this bet"

"Krystal Jung the most prestigious student at Sm" Minho said mockingly. Yoona looked over at me in perturbing way not wanting Minho to pick up on it I moved closer to the window looking down at the people  not worrying about tomorrow.

"Let's go downstairs and join the others should we?" I asked ,Minho instantly left out the door leaving me and Yoona behind.

"Jung as in relation to that Jung " Yoona asked as soon Minho wasn't close 

"Yes her younger sister to be exact" I replied letting out some air as we started walking

"How'd you know"

"When I went for tutoring at her house it was the same house I remember dropping her sister off at" Yoona clasped her hands together.

"Am I sensing a reunion" She gave a cheeky smile

"Not unless it's needed" We arrived to the second floor and was welcomed by the people of higher ranks. Even if they knew my face they still knew me as only AJ. I took my seat next to Yoona and Taewon who clearly way past the legal alcohol level. I sat back looking around until I saw a familiar person. I quickly excused myself going downstrairs as Amber. I walked over to the person sitting at the bar I took a seat next to them. 

"A minor like you shouldn't be drinking especially on a school night" I said with a smile 

"Same to you Amber" they replied lightly

"Yeah well we're different" I responded  

"Obliviously not if we're both here" She put down her drink to look at me

"So what exactly brings you here Ailee?" I asked returning her look

"I know a few people here and so here I am checking it out why are you here" She accusingly looked at me 

I looked around "I'm here quite frequently I guess you can say I'm a regular" I ended my words with a light laugh.

"Not surprising from a person like you" She replied calmly almost as if she was testing me.

"And what type of person am I" I asked curiously 

"A person who has a lot more to offer but holds back and covers it up with what other people deem unacceptable "

I was surprised with her answer"How'd you get such a descriptive image of me?"

"How about you being able to follow lesson plans when you barely show up to school and your dedication to music class which you show up to everyday" I nodded my head in agreement.

"I'm proving you don't need school to learn" I said 

"Is that what you're really doing" She said as she finished her drink

"Of course" I said in a not so believable voice. She put the money down for her drink and stood up. 

"Are you trying to convince me or yourself Amber?" She grabbed her purse and left leaving me there to ponder o her question. I shook my head in attempt to shake the question away. I requested a drink the same one that Ailee had I finished it as I made my way back upstairs. Well it's definitely not the drink making her all philosophical . As I reached Yoona and Minho I told them I would be leaving now and give my greeting to Hyuk.  

"You're leaving?" Yoona asked as she looked at her watch "and it's not even midnight yet" Noticing it did seem a bit odd.

"Yeah, Well I'm tired" I replied which was kind of true.

"Tired I've never heard those words come from you AJ" It was now Minho speaking

"Now you have and I don't want you staying to late either " I pointed a finger at him.

"I'll be gone before midnight" He said 
"Good I don't want to be responsible for you being late" I joked before leaving. I decided to walk home since it was mid Fall and I always thought the trees looked nice in the dark as they did during daytime. I let the crisp wind hit my face as I contemplated on everything that happened recently I just a feeling that a lot of things we're going to complicate themselves more than what they already were. Without noticing I reached my house and said Hi to my parent before preparing myself for bed. After laying down in my bed I stared at the white wall above me and drifted to sleep


Now this story is going more in to depth now 

I updated both stories today since my birthday was yesterday I decided to put more effort into my stories.

F(x) came back what do you think of the song concept or anything?

I hope all of you are well 

Comment and subscribe please~