A very long year

Can't You Ever See?

Krystal Pov

After Amber sat next to me I started to talk to Sulli so i can at least try to act like she's not there until the teacher walked in. I started to hear this weird shushing sound as the Teacher organized himself I turned to look and it was Amber .

"Do you hear that Krystal?"

"No, the only thing I can here is you being obnoxious"

"That my dear friend is the sound of the deal officially starting "

I wanted to have a comeback but I was interrupted by Mr. Shin our history teacher 


"Oh! Amber it's so nice to see you here" He came over to her desk

"You too Mr.Shin" surprisingly she got up and did a full formal bow " And you look great with your weight loss sir"

"Ahh this kid Thank you Amber you may seat now" I saw Mr.Shin smile the brightest I had ever seen him so far in the school year"

"You may not like me Krystal but plenty of others do" She sat down fixing her tie and wearing that smug look that she wore too often I replied by throwing my chin up and giving a fake smile. Throughout the whole lesson I heard whispers and giggles along with an endless wave of compliments being given to Amber. These kids being fascinated by anything that's new or hold the smallest amount of charm.

As we neared the end of our lesson I rose my hand as I waited for Mr. Shin to call on me.

"Yes Miss Jung?"

"We just had a test that determined 3/4 of our final grade this semester wouldn't it be unfair to us if Amber didn't take the test too?" He put down his marker and rubbed his chin.

"I suppose your right, but I think we can make some type of arrangement how about you tutor miss Liu for 2 weeks in ratio to the 2 months you had to take the test"

I could hear my classmates saying things along the line "I should've asked that question" "I want to spend alone time with Amber". I wanted to shout out to them to take her but instead "My pleasure Mr.Shin" He smiled again as the bell rung not as bright as before but I'll take it. I didn't wanted to be directly associated to this truancy girl if she didn't past this test with at least a low B she would be bringing my name down and I worked hard to have my name be put on a pedestal. 

Once everyone left out the classroom I stopped her "Yah! listen here you dimwit I'm gonna tutor you everyday including Sunday for at least 3 hours so whatever plans you have after school cancel them I'm not letting you change my image"

"Alright, I got it tutoring everyday wait, I hear something" She cupped her hand behind her ear "I hear the numbers doubling on my check" I threw her bookbag into her chest knocking her off balance some .

"Just get to class and don't worry about the money miscreant"

"For such a ideal like student you have a very colorful variety when it comes to names" There it was that smug look again I just hated how I let it get under my skin. I will not fall under the mischief of Amber.