Flashback

Can't You Ever See?

No One Pov

Jessica calmly nodded her head and sipped her iced coffee acting very nonchalant compared to her sister who was having a hard time grasping the moment.

"But you said she was charming , gentle and did everything she could to make your day"  Krystal finally said still trying to accept the fact that the annoying brat Amber at some point was the charming M to Jessica. 

"You don't think those words fit Amber Krystal?" responded Jessica letting the straw  fall from only to twirl it around the cup. Amber smiled at Jess and when Krystal saw her sister return it she furiously shook her head.

"Not in any way possible! , she's the complete opposite. She's annoying , inconsiderate , and tries in everyway to ruin my day" exclaimed Krystal pointing her finger at Amber who tilted her head before nodding in agreement. Seeing this action from her Krystal could only run her hands through her hair leaving it in a disheveled manner. 

"Is this true Am?" Jessica turned to face the girl who now had her head down nodding it like a little kid. Krystal was almost amused by the sight until Amber decided to speak.

"It's just I didn't know Krystal was capable of any feeling other than perfect"

"That's It!" Krystal jumped from her seat grabbing the collar of the short haired girl and shaking her in the process of doing this she knocked over her own cup spilling the contents changing Jessica's jeans from a pure white to a stained tan color. By then Krystal hands had escalated from Amber's collar to her neck leaving the poor girl gasping for dear life. Everyone in the cafe stopped their actions to catch a glimpse of the nothing than short of chaotic moment. Finally having enough of the unwanted attention the eldest girl stood up and made her way out taking her sister by the ear in the action. 

After the presence of the two Jungs was gone there was still the tomboy who was left to  deal with all the stares of the people. When her lungs eventually gave her enough oxygen to do anything stood up taking a slight bow before practically sprinting out the place.

Amber POV

I never expected that child of the devil would try to choke me to death just for stating my opinion, in front of her sister too. Tsk I'll get her back for this but for now my problem was getting home as Jessica's car was nowhere in sight and I preferred to not take the the bus. I got out my phone and was about to tap on the driver contact until an incoming call came.

"Hey Amber I was just thinking I'm in a car driving and you can probably get a car in no time why don't we do this like old times and see who can reach my house first"  Before i could answer I could answer a loud voice came from the causing me to move the phone

"Yah! Unnie are you crazy? not with me in the car"

"Then jump out!" I could only laugh at them before Jessica asked again

"So are you in?"

"I'm in"


I know it's short guys but I will be adding more just wanted to give an update