Empty Chair

Can't You Ever See?

Krystal Pov

 

                     I was heading out with my breakfast in hand. I was on my way to school and i wanted to get there early for extra time to study. I'm Jung Krystal Soojung youngest of the Jung family. I'm top of my class and head of the theater club. I'm a  and junior already have colleges wanting me, but i want to follow in the steps of my sister and become a famous actor involved in award winning movies like my sister Jessica my parents don't know of this yet and I don't plan on it either having both of your kids in the acting industry must be worrisome. I finished off the last of my food as i walk through my government class, I sat down opened my book and began to read over the small print pages. Soon enough the classroom begin to fill with students some studying while others talked or some attempting to do both which never works they'll just have all the information mixed around .

Did you hear what happened to Yongguk?

Yeah do you really believe AJ took a brick to his head?

From the stories I heard, I don't doubt she did.

 I couldn't take anymore of this nonsense talk so i decided to say a few words.

Yah! Key and Jokwon how can you have such a conservation while theres a test soon!

"Cool it Jung we were only using spare time"

"Right, it's not like we're going to fail anyways "

"A class who cheats together passes together" Key exclaimed while giving Jokwon a high five.

I shook my head and turned back to my book, why do I have to graduate with these people. Eventually Sulli showed up. Sulli has been my bestfriend for years since grade school if I remember correctly. She took the chair next to me and I noticed that every chair was filled except for one and it dawned upon me it's always empty.

"Hey Sulli who is suppose to sit behind you?"

"Amber Hyung but she doesn't show up to this class"

" Hyung? I thought Amber was a girl name and supposedly the same one who hit Yongguk?" I dropped my voice to a whisper as I didn't want to people to hear me gossiping, especially about this Amber who only seemed to cause trouble.


Sulli smiled  as if I answered a million dollar question "Yes and No AJ is the one who hit him and Soojung I didn't expect you to be the person to talk about hear say"

"I'm not I just want to know who this person is to distract people from a huge test and how do you know her anyways?"

"My brother is close to her"

"Minho?!" I rose my voice a little louder than I expected and quickly tried to cover it "Got a pet hamster?" I could see Sulli giving a facepalm as she moved closer to me.

"Yes Minho it's the only brother I have"

"How did he even meet someone like that?" I asked curious to see how someone like Minho has connection this Amber.

"Like that? quick to judge aren't we Soojung eh? and they were in some club together"

"I'm not,I don't want to talk about her anymore" after ending that topic a very upset looking Yongguk walked in with a icepack on his head. I guess this Amber person has some danger to her.

"Ha! Jokwon I told you, now you have to pay for my next shopping spree"

"Don't remind me Kibum" Jokwon said as he took his seat. 

"Yah it's  Key you Sid look a like" Key ended his uproar by pushing Jokwon's seat

As me and Sulli looked at them she sighed "I don't see how they're friends"

"Me either now quiz me" I looked down at the watch "with the last 5 minuets we have before class starts"