Meeting

Can't You Ever See?

Amber Pov 

            After that minor altercation I had last night I finally decided to go home around midnight. Its not like my parents don't care more like its pointless in saying anything cause it'll go in one ear and out the other. My alarm went off indicating I had 45 minutes till English. One of the two classes I go to. Already being from California why not take the easy grade. I prepared myself for school and got there earlier than expected. One of my good friends Luna greeted me with a cheerful smile.

"Hi Am"

"Yo Luna"

"You have to stop getting in trouble I'm already approving you barely showing up to school you promised to reduce the amount of trouble you get in"

"It wasn't my fault he called me a llama"

"You are a llama!"

"I know no need to point it out"

"And Soojung has an eye on you"

"Who is that teacher or something"

"It's the class president and if your grades get too low she's gonna kick you out!"

"God Luna stop yelling and I'll find some way to get around it she can't really kick me out"

"She's not like Jiyoung she's not gonna fall for your charm , she'll you have no trouble convincing the principle to get rid of you image is everything to her."

"Good thing I keep a nice haircut and can present a perfect smile" I gave Luna a smile to back up my words before she could respond the bell rung saying class was starting I bid my goodbyes since we don't sit by each other.

   Luna Pov

I really hope Amber see's the consequences of her actions soon , prioritizing the wrongs in life will soon catch up to her"

Minho Pov

                   "Hey Minho make sure to take good care of CoCo the hamster" 

I just lazily waved my hand, Why do people think I have a hamster.

"Hey Minho what's up with all this hamster stuff" I turned around to see Amber walking next to me with her school uniform tie loosely tied and her shirt untucked. 

"Am the school has already appeased you enough the least you can do is wear your uniform properly" I stopped and retied her neck tie "You can do your shirt by yourself"

"Thanks Mom" I laughed at her response 

"Don't hit me with a brick" I replied pretending to cover my head and face

"I would if I had one" she responded lightly 

"So Am I heard you have the Jung Soojung after you" I asked

"She's not the only one but yeah apparently she is"

"You scared?" 

"Not really why should I be? I've dealt with with way more intimidating people."

"Shes a Jung you'll find out soon"

" I guess her name really means something huh"

Just then an classmate walking past us shouted "Be good to CoCo Minho"

"Seriously Minho I didn't see you as a pet person especially the hamster kind" She elbowed me some as we kept walking 

I rubbed my hair in frustration " I don't even know man, I came out of third period and it's suddenly a rumor I have a pet hamster and it's a big deal"

"Alright there frog face don't croak too much I won't tell the guys"

"But there's no hamster!"

"Got to go Minho see you tonight" She waved her hand goodbye completely ignoring my last statement .