Dorm Room

End of the World

Taemin and Key looked at each other for comfort but none was there. They were both freaked out and worried about their future together. “We have noticed that people who avoid the full zombie virus but still have some in their system have gained special powers. When you were being tested they discovered that you Lee Taemin are a mind reader, and you Kim Kibum are a flier. Now don't expect to just be able to use your powers, they have to be learned just like you learned to walk and talk. This is a lot to take in so I don't expect you to go to class today. You may go to your room and relax. Since it is Friday we go by school times so see it as a long weekend. If there is anything you need just ask around for dorm master Siwon, he will get you whatever you need.” Leeteuk said smiling at the two boys like everything was completely normal. Taemin grabbed Key's hand as they walked silently back to their dorm. Once they got there they lied down on the bed trying to stop the room from spinning.

 

“Maybe this could be a good thing, I mean, we are together right?” Key said smiling. “Also, we could be dead right now.” Taemin thought about it for a second before nodding in agreement.

“I wonder what kind of people are here. We were the only ones out of our whole city, so these people must have lucked out too.”

Key laughed before continuing the conversation. “Yeah, having a fight with your boyfriend is a lucky thing.” Taemin gave Key a sad look but didn't say anything. “Hey baby don't worry, everything is fine and will be fine.”

 

“Let's hope.” Right after Taemin finished speaking an announcement came through the dorms.

Dinner in one hour in the dinning hall.

 

“What I'm hoping is that they have normal food here.” Key said with a giggle. “I'm going to wash up before dinner.”

 

“Okay, but remember Key you only have an hour and I would like to at least brush my teeth too.” The younger said with a stern look on his face.

“Yeah yeah yeah, keep it short I got it.” Key said as he the shower so hot the steam was already escaping the bathroom. Taemin always wondered how his boyfriend could have such hot showers without being affected at all.

 

While Key was in the shower Taemin was thinking about what it will be like as a mind reader.

*Taemin's thoughts

Pro's
-I will always know what people are thinking of me
-Answers for test questions
-If being attacked I would know their planned move
-Playing games
-If i need to know something

Con's
-I will always know what people are thinking of me
-So much going on at once
-Hear things I don't need to know

 

I guess this could be cool, and if Key is ever mad at me I will be able to find out why.
What will it be like with Key having the ability to fly? If we get into an argument it will be much harder to keep up with him now. Lets just hope this doesn't change anything between us. I don't know what i w-


“Unnnnnnghhhhhh” Key grumbled as he fell through the doorway, his face very pale. The way he was walking looked just like the zombies from before.

“Key! Oh my god are you okay? Baby please be okay!” Taemin said as he rushed to his boyfriend's side not caring about what harm could be coming his way. When he got there Key was making a weird noise, it sounded almost like laughter. “Key?” Taemin said rolling The older over so he could see what was going on. It was that moment Taemin noticed he was so pale because of the very large amount of BB cream on his face. Key burst out laughing, but Taemin didn't think it was funny.

 

“You should have seen your face!” Key said still laughing. When he looked up at his boyfriend and saw the hurt, disappointed look on his face he realized how inappropriate that was. “I'm sorry, I guess it's still too early to joke.” Key said looking at his feet.

“You scared me Key... I thought I lost you.” Taemin said while folding his arms across his chest.

“I really am sorry yeobo” Key said hugging Taemin as tightly as he could without hurting him.

 

“It's okay, just hurry and wash your face, we have 20 minutes until dinner and we still need to find the dining hall.” Tae said as he wiped some BB cream of Key's face.

 

Once Key's face was fixed up the two of them walked hand in hand out the door. “Well, here goes nothing.” Taemin said as he lead the two of them down the hall of their dorm.

 

A/N Sorry, that's kinda short, but I didn't want to have to introduce the other characters yet. Good news, I am officially done school as of Thursday so I will be able to update more. However I also started a new fic (Whispers in the Sunlight), I know, I can't even update this one. Haha, but I will do my best to become better at updating!