Save Him

End of the World

 

Once everything settled Taemin was looking around for key. He was starting to panic when he couldn't find him under the mess. Just then he heard the sound of Key whimpering. “Hyung where are you?” Taemin called out as he started to carefully move pieces of the roof.

 

“Taemin-ah!” Key yelled sitting off and brushing dirt off. Taemin ran over to hug his boyfriend. “Careful Taebaby, I'm kinda sore.” Key said with his face scrunching up in pain. That was when Taemin saw the blood on the ground. The cement had cut Keys leg pretty bad, but Key didn't seem to notice.

 

“Key are you alright?” Taemin asked. Suddenly feeling sick to his stomach.

 

“No.” Key said staring at him. “I have dirt in my hair and makeup all over my face.” He said frowning.

 

“Oh good, im glad that pain doesn't matter if your hair is a mess.” Taemin said laughing softly. He then reached towards Key's leg to look at the wound.

 

This was the first Key saw of his injury. “Holy !” He said reaching for his leg. Taemin just pushed his hands away.

 

“I will take care of you Yeobo, don't worry.” Taemin said as he examined the wound. “Do you have your makeup in the car?”

 

“Of course I do, not that its likely the car is still in one piece.” Key said grunting as Taemin touched the wound.

 

“I'm going to see if I can find it and get some tweezers, I need to get these cement pieces out of the wound. Stay here okay?” Key nodded and Taemin turned to go.

 

“Oh Taemin, thank you.”

 

“For what Bummie?”
 

“When I was asking you to promise me something, I was going to say promise you love me.”

 

Taemin walked back over to Key and kissed him on the lips. “I promise, forever and ever.” He said smiling as he walked to the car. Key was right, it was destroyed, but he still managed to find the makeup bag. It wouldn't surprise him if this bag was fireproof. Key sure loved his makeup, he even found a career in it.

 

Once he got back to Key he found him skipping rocks, even though there wasn't any water. “A little bit bored?” He asked as he walked up to his boyfriend and got to work on his leg. Taemin would jump and apologize every time he hurt Key, which made the older boy laugh. “You know, im glad you find this amusing.”

 

“Sorry Taeminnie, you just get so freaked out, it's cute.” Key said smiling at him. Taemin ripped up the bandages off Key's costume and tied them around his leg to stop the bleeding. Once the wound was all bandaged up Key put his arms around Taemin. “Thank you for taking care of me Taebaby.” Key said kissing him quickly. Taemin kissed back, parting his lips giving Key access. They kissed for a while, completely lost in each other. A loud thump broke them out of the kiss. They looked up to see a figure walking towards them.

 

Once the man got closer they realized it was Onew. “Get out of here Onew.” Taemin said grabbing Key's hand.

 

“I didn't come to cause trouble, I came to tell you to run or else they will get you too.” Onew said, it was then that they noticed Onew was holding his neck. There was a bite mark there, all bloody and the skin around it was turning a greyish-green color. They looked past Onew to see a few more figures walking slowly towards them.

 

Then Onew collapsed onto the ground shaking violently. When he got back up he was hunched over, he looked up at them with bright red eyes.

 

Onew walked forward and grabbed Taemin pulling him away from Key. Taemin hit him in the face in attempt to get away but they both fell. When Taemin tried to get up and run away Onew grabbed his ankle. Neither of them noticed Key grab the cement shard off the ground until it was in Onew's head then another in his heart. His body fell limp onto the ground.

 

“Oh god... I'm so sorry.” Key said stepping back.

 

“It's okay Bummie, he can rest now. You saved him.” He said pulling Key close. After a moment Taemin felt Key tense.

 

“Are we saving them too?” Key said pointing behind Taemin. He turned to see a crowd of people all with greyish-green skin and glowing red eyes.

 

“Run.”

 

 

 

 

 

A/N I couldn't wait to keep writing, so i didn't! (: Comments apreciated! <3