Not what you think

End of the World

~The next morning Key woke up with puffy red eyes and a pounding headache from the night before. That dream had terrified him and Taemin too, who had to deal with a sobbing mess all night. He then reached out for his boyfriend but noticed the other side of the bed was empty. Sitting up to look around the room for Tae he noticed all of the pink he forgot had invaded their room. “Ugh, it's way to early for pinky pie pony.” Key said grumbling as he went to knock on the bathroom door. “Babe, you in there?”

“Yep! I'll be out in a second.” He barely heard over the running water of the shower. While he was waiting Key decided to look around their room more thoroughly since they didn't get the chance to before. Everything seemed normal, towels and sheets in the closet, paper and pens in the desk. However when he got to the bedside table he noticed there were vitamins in the drawer. Seeing them made Key think, being healthy really was no joke.

 

“Hey, what are you looking at?” Taemin asked as he towel dried his hair. Key held up the bottle of vitamins, and the younger understood right away. “I know your worried Key, but we will be fine. I haven't been sick in over three years and hey, you got your flu shot, that has to count for something right?” It's hard to believe that Taemin's bad jokes were enough to make his boyfriend smile. “Whatever happens we will be together till the end, okay?”

Key smiled at his boyfriend. “Most definitely!”

After they were both dressed and ready they made their way to the kitchen shared with the male population of the school. As Key was looking around for what he wanted to eat he took note of something else. Everything was healthy. No junk food, no candy, or chocolate. He couldn't help but get worried, even though he has always been a very healthy person. It was Taemin that liked all the junk food.

 

“Good morning Key!” Yesung said giving his friend a quick hug before grabbing a bowl of cereal. “What are your plans for today?”

Key hadn't even thought about it. “I'm not sure yet, what is there to do around here?”

 

“Well Kyuhyun and I were planning on watching a movie in our room, you and Taemin can join if you want?” Yesung said smiling brightly at the younger male. “Also, who are they?”

 

Key looked in the direction Yesung was and saw his roommates giggling together as they walked into the kitchen. “Oh, those are our new roommates, Sungmin and Ryeowook, another couple. It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so.. well gay I guess. This is coming from someone who worked as a makeup artist for a living.” Key said and the two laughed together. “Really though, before the movie come with me and see our room, just a warning, the cute may blind you.”

 

They were still laughing when Taemin and Kyuhyun walked up looking confused. The obnoxious snort that came from the doorway is what hinted Taemin as to what they were laughing at. “You don't wanna know” He said to Kyuhyun as they tried to settle their boyfriends.

Once they had all calmed down and finished eating they got up to go watch the movie. “Kyuhyunnie, take Taemin to the room, we will be there in a minute.” Yesung said giving his boyfriend a quick peck before grabbing Key to drag him down the hallway, only pausing a second so Key too could kiss his boyfriend.

The two were walking down the hall when it occurred to Key that he didn't know the headmasters power. “So whats with Leeteuk? How did he come to be in charge of the school. What is his power?”

Yesung was silent for a moment trying to think about when he had come to the school. “You know, I'm not even sure. We should ask him tomorrow.”

“That's not a good idea. You wont get the answer you want.” Said a voice from the doorway they had just passed.

“Who's there?” Key asked moving closer to his new friend. He really wished Taemin could be there right now.

 

The figure stepped out from the shadowed doorway. “Heechul?” Yesung asked quietly.

“Yes it's me, and Leeteuk is not all high and mighty like he seems. It's probably best you don't ask him about that kind of stuff. When Hangeng went to ask he never came back..” Heechul said in a voice just above a whisper.

 

~~~~~~~~
A/N

I'm an awful writer I know.. Here's an update for you though! (: To be honest I forgot about this story.
Anyways, I have changed my plot idea again and have more inspiration to write now, so I hope you enjoy this chapter, it was more of a filler. Real drama starts soon! Promise to update soon. I will promise on my love for Yesunggie, Max 2 weeks. Okay? :D

Also, It probably seems like I don't like Sungmin and Wookie, but I actually love them, second favourite Suju pairing, you can probably guess Kyusung is my fave! (:  

Anyways, comment, sub, vote... :D <3