Something New

An Angel's Promise To The Sky

NEXT DAY

LEETEUK is in a car park, inside his car and fixing his hair by the rear-view mirror while waiting for Sora. He grabbed his scarf and wrapped it around his neck, smiling to himself when he saw the mark that Sora gave him yesterday.

He was carefully fixing his scarf when he heard someone knocking the window of his car and saw Sora smiling at him. He opened the door of the passenger seat and smiled to greet her, "Hello beautiful. how are you?" Leeteuk said and gave her a kiss for a greeting,

"I'm doing good, oppa. I just finished another photo shoot this morning and I have another one again tomorrow." Sora replied after she had properly sat on the car, "I really enjoy doing photo shoots, oppa. Though it's tiring sometimes."

"That's good. So do you have another schedule this afternoon? I can go with you anywhere today." Leeteuk asked her,

"Ani, oppa. I just had my morning schedule. The rest of the afternoon is free so we can spend the rest of the day together." Sora replied and smiled,

"Is there a place that you want to go? Like going to the amusement park or maybe going to the Han River perhaps?" Leeteuk asked again,

"Ani. I don't want to go to the amusement park today. It will be dangerous for you 'coz they might recognize you there. So that's a big no, no." Sora said and waved her hand, "But there is a place that I really want to go, though."

"But first, we have to go to the supermarket to buy some stuff, oppa." Sora told Leeteuk and he drove to the supermarket. When they arrived, Leeteuk wore a black framed eye glasses, a baseball cap and the scarf around his neck, wrapping up to the base of his chin.

They entered the supermarket holding each other's hand, Leeteuk took a cart and pushed it while Sora  clings to his arm, "This is going to be fun, yeobo. It's our first time going shopping together." Leeteuk whispered to Sora while scanning the aisles together,

Sora then decided to grab some fruits, pasta, cheese and other ingredients, "Is there a celebration or something, Sora-ya?" Leeteuk asked while looking at the things that Sora has placed on the cart.

"I'm going to cook us dinner, oppa. We are going to celebrate tonight." Sora replied, smiling and pinched Leeteuk's cheek.

"Jincha? What's the occasion, yeobo? Did something happen?" Leeteuk asked but Sora told him nothing, "It's a surprise, oppa." she briefly replied,

After going to the grocery, Sora told Leeteuk that they are going to go somewhere they can spend their time together and told him the directions of the place. They ended up along the Han River, "You should have told me that you want to come here in the first place." Leeteuk said but he didn't get any reaction from Sora,

Instead, she walked going to the building next to where Leeteuk parked his car and went inside. Leeteuk, who was getting confused on Sora's actions didn't do anything but to follow his girlfriend. "Do you have a friend here, Sora-ya?" he tried asking again but he got the same reaction just like the first.

When they got off the elevator, Leeteuk followed Sora until she stopped in front of a door at the end of the hallway and punched the code lock to open the door. They both heard a slight sound that signifies that the door is opened,

As they enter the door, white painted walls decorated with some framed photographs, a range of cute decorations greeted them. A television set facing a black couch in the middle of the room. On its right side is the fully furnished kitchen.

"Wow. This place is really nice, Sora-ya. Whose place is this?" Leeteuk asked while looking around the place,

"This place is going to be mine, oppa. My manager gave it to me so that I have a place to stay." Sora replied, that made Leeteuk look at her and be amazed,

"This place is going to be yours? Daebak!" Leeteuk said cheering for her girlfriend, "You're right. We have a reason to celebrate today. I didn't bring any gift though. Mianhe."

"That's alright, oppa. What matters is that you're here to celebrate with me." Sora answered and started preparing the ingredients of her dish, "I would help you out too, yeobo." Leeteuk said and stood next to Sora at the kitchen.

"Gwenchana, oppa. I can manage. Just watch TV and I'll call you when I'm done." Sora replied, focused on what she was doing, then she heard Leeteuk giggling alone all of a sudden, "What's the matter, oppa? Why are you laughing?"

"Yeobo-ya, have you thought of what we both look like now? You, cooking in the kitchen while I'm watching tv?" Leeteuk asked and placed both of his knuckles on his face feeling the heat of his cheeks. Sora got what Leeteuk was trying to say and blushed beet red too,

"Oppa! I will not be able to concentrate thinking about that now. Aigoo! It will be your fault if I don't finish in time, Park Jungsoo-ssi!"

"Arasso. I will patiently wait for your dish, Park Sora-ssi. I'm sure that's going to be the best dish in the world." Leeteuk said playfully and gave Sora a back hug and kissed her temple, “Don’t take too long, wifey.”

Sora served Leeteuk a plate Basil Pesto Pasta and a glass of champagne, “What’s a celebration if we don’t have a sip, right oppa?” Sora said while putting the champagne flute on the side of his plate,

“Waah! You made all these? You are great in the kitchen. I think I should marry you soon.” Leeteuk uttered before taking a bite of his pasta, that froze the standing Sora, baffled on what he said,

“O-oppa, w-what a-are y-you trying to say?” Sora asked nervously to his boyfriend,

“Saying about what? Marrying you? Of course we’ll do that soon but not now though ‘coz I want you to enjoy all the things that you’ll experience and just do whatever you like.” Leeteuk said, “Don’t hold back on the new things that you’ll encounter, Princess. Enjoy everything, just remember one thing. You are mine. Arasso?”

“Y-you are going to…” Sora said, still thinking of what Leeteuk just told her, “Oppa, don’t fool me around!” Sora said loudly and her tears are started falling from her cheeks.

“Omo! Why are you crying, yeobo? I’m not fooling you and I won’t do that to you.” Leeteuk said lovingly to Sora, “Don’t you want to get married with me someday? Like spending our whole lives together, Princess? We will get there one day, aren’t we?” Leeteuk said and held Sora’s arm.

“Calm down and eat your pasta.” Leeteuk then said and pulled the chair for Sora, “You wouldn’t want to eat that cold. Then we can watch some movies after eating.”

After they are done, they just stayed on the couch, Leeteuk laying his head on Sora’s lap, chatting about the things Leeteuk did in Paris and Sora telling him how she started being a model, “I was eating in a restaurant with Jiyeon and JB when someone approached us and asked me if I wanted to be a model. He told me that I have the height for it. The two of them urged me to give it a try, so I did.”

“And you didn’t dare to tell me about that? It’s something you should be proud of, yeobo. You could have sent me an email telling me what’s happening to you here, but all I received is an email from Jiyeon telling me what to buy her in Paris.” Leeteuk whined and pouted to Sora like a kid,

“Mianhe, oppa. At first I thought I would tell you about it, but I decided to surprise you instead. I didn’t know you wouldn’t recognize me with a lot of make-up.” Sora said, “But I was really happy when you didn’t take notice of me and look for your Sora.”

“I’ll always look for you, Sora-ya. No matter where I go, I always think of you.” Leeteuk said while rubbing his thumb on Sora’s cheek. He then pulled Sora’s face closer to him slowly and closed his eyes ready to give her a kiss, then they heard Sora’s phone ringing on the table.

They both laughed when they heard the phone ringing and Sora composed herself before answering the phone, “Yobosaeyo?” she said, her manager calling her.

“Sora-ssi, where are you? I need you to come to the office because I’m going to introduce you to someone.” Her manager said to her,

“I will be there, manager oppa. I’m here in my apartment so I can be there as fast as I can. See you soon.” Sora replied and her manager ended the call.

He then turned to Leeteuk and told him what her manager said, “I understand. That’s work so you have to go there soon.” Leeteuk replied, “I’ll drop you off there.”