Chapter 6

I'm A Little Shy Being By Your Side

 

You've woken up at about 8pm. Hyunwoo is the first person you see when you walk out of Gongchan's room. You don't know why you were there though.
 
Hyunwoo: Umma~ ^^
 
You: *yawn* It's time for you to go to bed mister. You've stayed up late enough tonight.
 
Hyunwoo: *pouts* 
 
You: Aniyo, cute faces don't mean you get to stay up later.
 
Gongchan: *picks up Hyunwoo* Come on buddy, it's time for bed. We can play tomorrow. 
 
Hyunwoo: Promise?
 
Gongchan: *nods* Mmm, I promise.
 
Hyunwoo: But you might have to come over to our new place. We're moving out you know.
 
Gongchan: Mmm, well either way I'll come play with you arasso?
 
Hyunwoo: *smiles and goes off to get into bed*
 
You: You don't have to come and play with him… He'll probably forget about it anyway.
 
Gongchan: Hyung, can you tuck Hyunwoo in for me?
 
Jinyoung: Arasso~ ^^
 
Gongchan: A promise is a promise.
 
You: Well if you really want to I guess….
 
Gongchan: Stay with us… You don't have to move you know
 
You: I do, I can't keep this up…
 
Gongchan: Brake it off with the guy… I know you don't love him.
 
You: Heh? I can't do that. I'm moving my stuff into his apartment tomorrow. Besides, he's offering me a comfortable life.
 
Gongchan: Is it the life you want?
 
You: Who am I to complain? I have Hyunwoo and I have a boyfriend who loves me…
 
THE NEXT MORNING-
 
Your face is pale and you are running back and forth to the bathroom.
 
Gongchan: *talking quietly to Jinyoung* She can't move out while she's sick… 
 
Jinyoung: Her boyfriend will take care of her… I'm sure of it.
 
Gongchan: Won't it be too much for her? She should stay another night at least
 
LUNCH TIME-
 
You: Hyunwoo~ You need to pack your toys up okay?
 
Hyunwoo: Aniyo! *being stubborn*
 
You: Please… Umma isn't feeling very well right now and she needs your help.
 
Hyunwoo: Umma is sick?
 
You: Why don't we have some lunch and then finish packing your stuff?
 
Hyunwoo: Neh…
 
The smell of the food is making you feel ill and eventually you run off to the bathroom again. You took a test not long ago revealing you're pregnant. You haven't told anyone but you've decided to keep the baby. Getting rid of it would go against all your beliefs.
 
Gongchan: Come on hyung, can't you see she's sick? 
 
Jinyoung: Then why don't you ask her to stay another night?
 
Gongchan: Can't you?
 
Jinyoung: You're worried so you ask, I need to finish up some stuff in my room…
 
Gongchan: Kalie…. *calls out*
 
You walk out, white in the face, which tells Gongchan you're still feeling sick.
 
Gongchan: You should stay another night…
 
You: Aniyo, I  think I'll stay in a hotel for tonight, I don't want to bother anyone… 
 
Gongchan: You being sick isn't a bother, it's just worrying… Just stay here where you're comfortable.
 
You: I can't, I need to get out and I need to make a move towards my new life.
 
Gongchan: *holds you gently in his arms* Please stay another night….? It'd make me feel much better about things.
 
You: *unsure of what to say*
 
Gongchan: I just want for you to be healthy and happy, so it scares me to see you like this.
 
You: I'm fine really… I've seen a doctor
 
Gongchan: SO he gave you some medicine?
 
You: Aniyo, this is the sort of sick you just have to put up with…
 
Gongchan: I've never heard of a doctor telling you, you just have to put up with it.
 
You: Medicine could hurt the- …. *push yourself away from Gongchan* I'm going to rest for a bit…
 
Gongchan: *curious about what you were going to say* Hurt the what? What will it hurt?
 
You: Look I'll stay another night, just… I need to be alone for a little bit…
 
Gongchan: Kalie, look at me. *you look into his eyes* I know something is up so I'm only going to give you one more chance before I start getting mad with you. So tell me what's wrong with you and why you can't have medicine.  
 
You: I can't, I just need to sleep… *lay down on your bed facing the other way*
 
Gongchan: Kalie! You tell me right now what's going on! I'm not joking around, I'm serious so you better hurry up and tell me.
 
Gongchan hears you sniffling and flips you over to your back gently to see you're crying.
 
Gongchan: Omo! Kalie-ah, please don't cry…. I didn't mean to be so harsh… I'm just worried about you is all… I didn't mean to raise my voice at you.
 
You: It's not that *crying* 
 
Gongchan: *holds your hand* Tell me what it is and I'll help you okay?
 
You: You promise you're going to help?
 
Gongchan: I promise.
 
You: I'm pregnant *turn back to face the other way again, letting go of Gongchan's grip*
 
Gongchan: You're what now….? *laughs* It sounded like you said you were pregnant.
 
You: That's because I am! And it's yours! *run out of the room*
 
Jinyoung: Kalie-ah, hold up… What's wrong, why're you crying?
 
You: *ignore him and head to the door*
 
Hyunwoo: Umma…? Can You give me a hug?
 
You turn back to see little Hyunwoo with a sad face. Unable to resist, you rush and kneel down, giving him a massive bear hug.
 
You: Hyunwoo, umma loves you so so much.
 
Hyunwoo: I love umma too. But why are you crying? Are you sad that we're leaving too?
 
Gongchan walks out.
 
Gongchan: Hyunwoo ah, come here buddy.
 
Hyunwoo runs over and hugs Gongchan's neck as he's lifted into the air.
 
Gongchan: Do you want to play with Baro hyung? I think he had some new toys ready for you. I need to borrow your umma for a bit. Is that okay?
 
Hyunwoo: Hmmm, I guess so *gets put down and runs off to find Baro*.
 
Gongchan: Kalie…
 
You: *walk closer to the door*
 
Gongchan: Kalie, look at me when I talk to you, I need to see your face. I'm so scared and confused right now but when I heard you properly… All I wanted was to have you in my arms. That's got to mean something right?
 
You: *fall to your knees*
 
Gongchan: *kneels down too and holds you closely* I might be scared and confused now but I'm going o figure things out and look after the both of you… And I know I sound stupid to you right now because you'd be the scared and confused one… 
 
You wrap your arms around his neck and hug him closely.
 
Gongchan: Aigo, aigo, aigo, you poor little thing. It must have been lonely for you.
 
 
To Be Continued…. (: