Chapter 5

I'm A Little Shy Being By Your Side

 

SKIP FORWARD TWO MONTHS
 
You've met a new guy since that night. He's a plain and nice guy. Average looking but comfortable to be around. You've been so busy and stressed that you completely forget about missing your period. You're out with your boyfriend and the guys.
 
Baro: Look at them…. She's not happy.
 
Gongchan: She looks pretty happy to me.
 
Baro: Aniyo, look at her… 
 
Jinyoung: You know I think he's going to ask her to marry him one of these days and she'll say yes…. She really doesn't look like she's the happiest she's ever been.
 
Sanduel: I wish I could snatch her up and make her happy but I know I'm not someone she'd be completely happy with.
 
CNU: Mmm, but if our Gongchan doesn't like her than there's no point in forcing him… Then he'd be unhappy.
 
Gongchan: *looking at you, finally realising how unhappy you really are in this relationship*
 
Hyunwoo runs up from you and your boyfriend to Gongchan.
 
Gongchan picks him up.
 
Gongchan: Aigo, you're growing up. *smiles*
 
Hyunwoo: Umma is growing up too, she's almost twenty one she told me. I think umma will marry that man.
 
Gongchan: Would you like that?
 
Hyunwoo: *shakes his head* I think you should marry someone you love, not someone you like. Umma never ever tells me she loves him.
 
Gongchan: Then who does she love?
 
Hyunwoo: Me ^^ But she loves me because she's my umma. She loves all of the people in the dorm but she loves them as friends. Umma tells me she loves you very much though. She tells me all her secrets because I'm good at keeping them ^^ *covers his mouth* Oh no! I wasn't meant to ever say any of that.
 
Gongchan: Aniyo, it's okay because I can keep secrets too. 
 
Hyunwoo: Really? But what about the other guys?
 
Baro: We're really good at keeping secrets ^^
 
CNU: Trust us (:
 
Gongchan: *nods and smiles*
 
Hyunwoo: Well in that case… Umma was talking in her sleep the other night…
 
Gongchan: What'd she say?
 
Hyunwoo: She wanted you, I thought she was awake but she had her eyes closed.
 
Gongchan: Does your umma love me like a friend? Like she loves Jinyoung?
 
Hyunwoo: Aniyo, she said to me that when I grow up I will love someone like she loves you and then I'll marry her. She told me that I should find someone who loves me back though. Umma loves that man over there but I think she loves him like a friend because when she cries she doesn't ask for him. Shouldn't she want him if she loves him?
 
Baro: Poor Kalie-ah...
 
Jinyoung: *upset to find out you're not happy*
 
Gongchan: She cries?....
 
Hyunwoo: *nods* Mmm, umma gets really sad sometimes but she says I make her happy so I give her lots of cuddles. 
 
Sanduel: Why does she cry?
 
Hyunwoo: I don't know, she doesn't say. But I love umma and I want her to be happy. 
 
Gongchan gets up and puts Hyunwoo down next to Jinyoung. He then walks off to his car and drives away without any warning.
 
You walk over to the other guys.
 
Jinyoung: So, should we head home? ^^
 
You: Mmm, arasso… But I have something to tell you all first….
 
Baro: What is it?
 
You: Well, I'm moving out…
 
Sanduel: Heh?! 
 
You: I'm moving in with oppa…
 
CNU: Oh….
 
You: Mmm, I can't keep living with a group of guys when I'm in this kind of relationship.
 
CNU: Well, le's talk more at home.
 
You: Arasso…
 
You say good bye to your boyfriend who kisses your cheek goodbye.
Later at home you all sit in the lounge room except for Gongchan who isn't there.
 
Hyunwoo is in tears.
 
You: Aigo, baby what's wrong? Are you hurt?
 
Hyunwoo: *nods*
 
You: Where? Let me fix it.
 
Hyunwoo: I don't want to leave *runs over to Baro and hugs him*
 
You: *sigh* Hyunwoo, please don't make this harder…
 
Jinyoung: Kalie, it shouldn't be hard, if you loved this guy… It wouldn’t be hard for you to move.
 
You: I love him, I do….
 
CNU: Aniyo, I don't believe that. 
 
You: It's true, I love him a lot…
 
Sanduel: You're lying. 
 
Jinyoung: Kalie-ah, we know you don't love him.
 
You: *start to tear up* I have to do this.
 
Sanduel: No you don't, stay with us, we'll look after you and Hyunwoo….
 
You: I've been relying on everyone's kindness for too long. I need to move out and move on.
 
CNU: Is it what you want though?
 
You: *nod slowly*
 
Jinyoung: Kalie, stop lying to us… Please, if you have any respect for us, you'll tell us the truth.
 
You: *crying now* I can't stay here, every time I see Chansik *using his real name ^^* … It hurts too much. I have to move out. If I move out maybe I can love my boyfriend. I can't stay here any longer.
 
Baro: *sits beside you and hugs you tightly* You love him even more…?
 
You: *nod slowly*
 
Jinyoung: I'll be back… 
 
CNU: I'll go with you.
 
Jinyoung and CNU walk out to Jinyoung's car and sit in there.
 
CNU: Chansik is in love with Kalie... 
 
Jinyoung: Mmm, did you see how he had to take off today…? He's so in love but doesn't know how to deal with it.
 
CNU: *calls up Gongchan* 
 
Gongchan: Hyung, I'm not in the mood.
 
CNU: She's moving in with her boyfriend….
 
Gongchan: Who….?
 
CNU: Kalie…
 
Gongchan: *quiet for a while*
 
Jinyoung takes the phone from CNU.
 
Jinyoung: Yah! You're such an idiot! Get back here now and tell Kalie how you feel about her! Stop being so selfish, you're just scared of being hurt yourself.
 
Gongchan: I can't, I just can't
 
Jinyoung: You're afraid, I understand that… But honestly we've got Kalie up in the dorm in tears because the only way she thinks she can fix things is if she moves out so she wont have to see you. It's hard on her because she's so in love with you. Can't you understand that?
 
Gongchan: She's crying….?
 
Jinyoung: Mmm, she's really upset and so is Hyunwoo…. He doesn’t want to move out.
 
Gongchan: *hangs up and starts to drive back to the dorm*
 
Jinyoung: He hung up on me….
 
CNU: He'll be here soon.
 
Jinyoung: How do you know?
 
CNU: It's our Channie, of course he'll come.
 
Jinyoung: *smiles* Mmm, I suppose he will.
 
While all of this is happening, you get a sick feeling in your stomach and rush off to the bathroom.
Not long afterwards, you find your way back to Baro.
 
CNU and Jinyoung make their way up to the dorm and find you still hugging Baro, but you've fallen asleep. Hyunwoo is playing quietly in the corner, still a little upset.
 
In about 15 minutes Gongchan comes through the door and finds everyone there.
 
Jinyoung: *looks up at Gongchan* She's sleeping.
 
Gongchan lifts you up and takes you to his room and places you on his bed, shuts the door and comes back out.
 
Jinyoung: That was your room I hope you know…
 
Gongchan: It's more comfortable in there… Just leave it.
 
Baro: Aniyo, get her out… Don't lead her on.
 
To Be Continued…. (: