Chapter 14

I'm A Little Shy Being By Your Side

When you get to Baro's, he's rocking Seung Pyo back and forth, trying to get him to settle. You can tell he's a little anxious about the situation and see the sigh of relief e gives when he sees you.

 

Baro: Kalie, I just don't know what to do, he won't stop crying…

 

You: *smile* Aniyo, you've done a great job oppa. *take Seung Pyo* Aigo, my little boy is so noisy today.

 

Gongchan eventually wakes up and finds you and Baro out in the lounge room. Hyunwoo is playing a game in another room and you're feeding Seung Pyo with Baro close by.

 

Gongchan: Yah! Kalie! What're you doing?! And Hyung, can't you turn away at least?!

 

You: What's wrong with you?...

 

Baro: Channie, she's just feeding your baby… Why're you throwing such a tantrum?

 

Gongchan races over and stands in front of you so as Baro can't see.

 

Gongchan: Kalie, you know you're meant to use a bottle until you're strong enough. I can't believe you're doing this now and with hyung here!

 

You: We were talking thank you very much, nothing else and if your son is hungry and I haven't got a bottle on me, I'll feed him myself arasso?! Now move aside, I was talking to oppa.

 

Gongchan: Are you being serious right now?

 

Baro: Settle down man, you're getting too much now. It's not as if she's pulling her top off. She's feeding a baby… Do you really think I want to purposely watch the mother of your son feed a baby? For one, it's Kalie and she's like a little sister who's also your well I don't know where you two stand but I guess I'll say she's your girl friend… And two, it's honestly not something that is a turn on, so why would I watch with that sort of intent? Just chill out arasso?

 

You: *giggling*

 

Gongchan: You think this is funny?

 

You: Well it's just that Baro oppa was so straight forward in what he was saying… I got a little embarrassed.

 

Baro: *laughs a little* Sorry Kalie-ah, I should have said it a little differently.

 

Gongchan: Well I'm glad you both find it funny… I'm going home. I guess you'd like to stay and finish your chat with Hyung?

 

You: *nod* I haven't finished feeding Seung Pyo too and I don't really want to stop him half way…

 

Gongchan: Hyunwoo!

 

Hyunwoo: *walks out* Neh appa?

 

Gongchan: Let's go home. Umma and Seung Pyo are staying a little longer so keep appa company arasso?

 

Hyunwoo: Arasso…

 

You: *roll your eyes*

 

LATER WHEN IT'S JUST YOU AND BARO-

 

Baro: He's been on edge lately so don't be too annoyed with him. He's still quite naïve.

 

You: *sigh* I wish he could be happy…

 

Baro: Kalie-ah… I'm going to be really straight forward here but I think the reason for him acting like that is because he's jealous. No matter how mature he should be acting right now, he's still a young man and he's going to get jealous and want you know… You… This is so embarrassing to say but I think he wants to be more intimate with you.

 

You: *blushing*

 

Baro: *laughs* Sorry for saying these things Kalie..

 

You: Aniyo, if it's what you think then I'm more than happy to hear.

 

Baro: Mmm, you've only really been so close once and that was the time you got Seung Pyo… Well that I know of anyway and Channie is a young man… Aigo, I think I'm repeating myself. Anyway the point is he's just jealous because he wants you all to himself and now he thinks that he's been with you closely once and so have I now. It's not the same sort of thing, I know but to him it's probably really hurtful… 

 

You: I guess so…*sigh* We haven't really had a chance to be close like that though with Hyunwoo and now Seung Pyo…  It's hard to find time to be like that with him. I don't feel good enough for him too. He's a young, attractive guy and I'm now a young mother with two sons and no job. How can I be fit for him?

 

Baro: Kalie-ah, you're thinking too much on that sort of thing. Aigo, can't you see how much he loves you and wants for you to be only his? You're a beautiful, young mum who's not working so she can care for her two kids. Anyone would be lucky to have you arasso? You should go home now and put Seung Pyo to bed. He must be tired.

 

You: Mmm, I guess so.

 

Baro: It's cold outside now so let's wrap Seung Pyo up a little more and you can take one of my jackets.

 

LATER WHEN YOU RETURN HOME-

 

Hyunwoo and Gongchan are seated at the dining room table having their dinner.

 

You: I'm back…

 

Gongchan: Hyungs jacket?

 

You: *sigh* For god sakes Chan Sik!! Here you take Seung Pyo, I'm leaving. *pass Seung Pyo to a surprised Gongchan*

 

You take off Baro's jacket, throw it on the chair next to Gongchan and leave the house. Gongchan holds Seung Pyo in his arms and sits there, not knowing what to do. Eventually he calls Baro.

 

Baro: Yoboseo~

 

Gongchan: It's me…

 

Baro: What's wrong now?

 

Gongchan: *lets out a depressed sigh* I just couldn't keep my mouth shut.

 

Baro: What'd you say this time?

 

Gongchan: It wasn't much but I shouldn't have set her off. I commented on her wearing your jacket.

 

Baro: *facepalm* It's so cold out side and she didn't have a jacket.

 

Gongchan: I know… I'm an idiot.

 

Baro: She was coming back over to try and fix things with you. I spoke to her and she just wants you to be alright.

 

Gongchan: She left the house. She gave me Seung Pyo, threw the jacket and left…

 

Baro: *laughs a little* She's still a kid Channie. Don't treat her like she's older and more mature than you. She's younger than you, don't always expect so much from her. 

 

Gongchan: I know, I know *upset* What should I do now? I have no idea where she is…

 

Baro: Arasso, arasso, here's what we're going to do. I'm going to come over soon and bring Seung Pyo and Hyunwoo back to mine and look after them with the other guys. I'll call Kalie and ask her where she is and then you're going to meet her there. After that, you're going to take her to a hotel and you're going to sit and talk everything out arasso? Don't you even think about coming home until you've sorted things out.

 

Gongchan: You think this is going to work?

 

Baro: I do. Sit tight and I'll be there in a bit.

 

LATER GONGCHAN SEES YOU AND APPROACHES-

 

Gongchan: Kalie… It's me… Chan Sik.

 

You: *look up at the man with a scarf and beanie covering most of his face* Leave me alone.

 

Gongchan: *takes you by the wrist and pulls you to a quiet place* Come with me. I just want to talk to you. You can kick and punch me all you like when we get there arasso?

 

You: I'm not going anywhere with you.

 

Gongchan: Let's just sort this out… I'm so busy and I'm trying to give my time to you so can't you try and be a little more cooperative?

 

You: Sure, let's sort it out now that it suits you.

 

Gongchan: *closes his eyes and crouches down and places his face in his hands* Why're we doing this?

 

You: *shivering because you didn't bring a jacket*

 

Gongchan stands back up, takes his jacket and scarf off and places the jacket over your shoulders and wraps the scarf around your neck.

 

Gongchan: Let's get out of the cold…

 

You: People will recognise you.

 

Gongchan: I don't care anymore.

 

You: *roll your eyes and wrap the scarf back around him to hide his identity*

 

Gongchan: Come on. Let's get to a hotel.

 

You: Aren't we going home?

 

Gongchan: The guys are looking after the boys. Hyung told me we should spend the night away from home.

 

You: … Alright.

 

Gongchan takes you to a really nice hotel and when you get to the room he removes his scarf and beanie, flicks the heater on and sits on the edge of the bed.

 

Gongchan: Why don't you take the jacket off and sit down?

 

You: *quietly do what he suggests*

 

Gongchan: I'm so sorry… I've done so much to annoy you and make things harder today. I should have been honest about how I was feeling and have you come home to help me out but I didn't…. I shouldn't have been so upset about you feeding Seung Pyo in front of Baro hyung and I shouldn't have made a big deal about you wearing his jacket when it was so cold out.

 

You: Aniyo… I know you don't want to put pressure on me and wanted me to have fun today and I know that you're protective of me and you'd be wondering why someone else saw me like that when you've only ever seen me like that once before…

 

Gongchan: I still didn't treat you the way I should have.

 

You: I never wanted to upset you the way I did… *hug him* How can I make it up to you?

 

Gongchan: *hugs you back* It's not your fault though. If anything, I should be making it up to you.

 

You:* look up to him with your big beautiful eyes and kiss him*

 

Gongchan: We're alright now aren't we?

 

You: What do you think? *sit on his lap, facing his, you place both hands on his shoulders and kiss him some more*

 

IF YOU DON'T LIKE READING RATED CONTENT YOU CAN SKIP THIS PART (: IT'S NOT HECTIC BUT IT MIGHTN'T BE APPROPRAITE FOR YOUNGER READERS ^^ JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.

 

 

Gongchan: I think we're more than alright *places his hands on your hips and pulls you closer until you're straddling him and you can now feel his excitement beneath you* 

 

You: *pull back*

 

Gongchan: What's wrong?

 

You: ...The last time we were like this…. We were drunk so I don't remember much… I guess I'm just nervous is all.

 

Gongchan: I'm a little nervous too… If I do something wrong, I want to know… I don't want to hurt you.

 

You: *blush* Well if I do something wrong then you have to tell me too right?

 

Gongchan: *nods*

 

You both get a lot more intimate and things go a lot further.

 

You: Can we turn the lights off?

 

Gongchan: Wae?

 

You: My body… It's embarrassing and gross…

 

Gongchan: Are you kidding me? I love your body, it's so amazing to me.

 

You: But I'm all chubby and icky ):

 

Gongchan: Aniyo, you're perfect. I want to see your face too. It's the most beautiful…

 

You: You won't laugh at my body?

 

Gongchan: Only if you don't laugh at mine.

 

You: How could I laugh at yours? It's so perfect…

 

Gongchan: Well that's what I think about yours too…

 

You: You don't like your body?

 

Gongchan: I don't like this scar on my body…

 

You: *run your finger along the scar across his back* I like it. You don't like me touching it do you… I'll stop.

 

Gongchan: I hate people touching it but for some reason having you touch it… It feels good and I want you to.

 

You: Really?

 

Gongchan: *nods*

 

THE NEXT MORNING (: TOLD YOU IT WASN'T TOO BAD ^^

 

Gongchan: *gets up, changes then wakes you  up gently* Time to get up… What do you want for breakfast?

 

You: Mmmm *don't even bother opening your eyes* You take care of him, I need more sleep.

 

Gongchan: Aigo, Kalie… We're not at home remember? Baro hyung is looking after Hyunwoo and Seung Pyo.

 

You: *shoot up* Seung Pyo!

 

Gongchan: Kalie, what're you doing?

 

You: Can we go home? I'm not hungry… I just want to see the boys…

 

Gongchan: Aniyo, have a shower and breakfast.. Then I'll drive you home.

 

You: Promise?

 

Gongchan: Of course I do.

 

You: *go to stand up but wobble*

 

Gongchan: Are you alright?

 

You: *smile* Yeh, just a little wobbly ^^ *try to get up again but fall clumsily back onto the bed*

 

Gongchan: You can't stand?

 

You: *sigh* I guess I'm still meant to be taking it easy… I didn't really think about that last night when we…

 

Gongchan: *red in the face* Arasso, I get it… Come on, I'll drive you home so I can help you wash comfortably.

 

LATER AT HOME YOU DECIDE TO SHOWER BEFORE PICKING THE BOYS UP-

 

Gongchan: Here we go *walks you into the shower and ends up having to shower again so he can hold you up properly*

 

You: I feel so stupid…

 

Gongchan: Wae?

 

You: I have to have help to wash myself.

 

Gongchan: Aniyo, you shouldn’t feel that way. I don't mind doing this for you. Now come and sit over here so I can wash your back. *gently wipes your back*

 

You: *sigh*

 

Gongchan: Let's get you dressed and ready to get the boys. * dresses you gently*

 

You can't even look him in the eye because you're so embarrassed.

 

Gongchan: *holds your face in place so he can look at it properly* Don't avoid looking at me… It's hard for you right now, I know but honestly doing these things for you makes me happy. I like helping you and being so close to you we don't have any room to ourselves. I'm completely obsessed over being with you.

 

To Be Continued… :)