Chapter 4

I'm A Little Shy Being By Your Side

 

A couple of weeks later you're at the dorm and Gongchan is on his way back from the shops. Hyunwoo is out with the others at an indoor play area because it's raining very heavily outside. The play area is about a 1 and a half hour drive from the dorm and it's in a massive shopping complex.
 
Gongchan: I just got a call from hyung while I was out…. 
 
You: Mmm..?
 
Gongchan: He says they're going to spend the night in a hotel…. They don't want to travel in this sort of weather… Especially with Hyunwoo in the car. 
 
You: Is Hyunwoo alright?
 
Gongchan: *nods* You shouldn't worry too much… I spoke to him on the phone and he seemed pretty happy. 
 
You: Do you think he's going to be okay tonight though?
 
Gongchan: He'll be fine. He's with they others, they would guard him with their lives you needn't worry.
 
You: Mmmm, I guess so….
 
Gongchan: Anyway I think I might go and have a shower…
 
You: Okay….
 
Gongchan showers but in the middle of his shower the power goes out from the storm.
 
Gongchan: Kalie?~
 
You: Are you still in the shower?
 
Gongchan: Mmm, I'm coming out now… Are you okay?
 
You: I think so…
 
Gongchan only has a towel wrapped around his waist because he couldn't find his clothes without the lights on.
 
You: Where are you?? *scared*
 
Gongchan: Not a fan of the dark…?
 
You: I don't like it at all…. You probably think I'm a bit of a baby now though.
 
Gongchan: Where are you?
 
You: Here… *scared*
 
Gongchan: *holds his arms out and finally reaches you*
 
You: You want something to drink?
 
Gongchan wraps his arms around you, with only a towel around his waist.
 
Gongchan: Hmmm, wine maybe?
 
You: *hold him back* You haven't got a shirt on….
 
Gongchan: I couldn't find my clothes in the dark…
 
You: *blushing too much so you switch your phone light on and poor two glasses of wine* Here you go…
 
Gongchan: How did your date go the other week?
 
You: Alright I guess…. He wants to see me again.
 
Gongchan: Do you actually like him?
 
You: He's a nice guy.
 
Gongchan: Yeah, but do you like him…?
 
You: Well, I like him I guess…. 
 
Gongchan: Kalie, tell me truthfully… DO you actually have feelings for this guy?
 
You: Aniyo….
 
Gongchan: *sighs*
 
A FEW GLASSES LATER 
 
Gongchan comes and sits right up next to you on the lounge. You turn to face him, even though it's dark. As you turn your head, he moves to turn his and your lips collide. Not thinking, Gongchan takes it further, hooking his left arm around your waist and his right hand lifted to your hair gently and he deepens the kiss. Eventually, your drunken bodies end up in Gongchan's room, clothing less with no space between the both of you. 
 
THE NEXT MORNING
 
You: *hold your head* 
 
Gongchan: *opens his eyes and then opens them even wider when he sees you*
 
You: *in the middle of yawning, shoot up and stare at Gongchan who is sitting up with the same expression on his face*
 
Gongchan: Did we….?
 
You lift the covers and see you're not wearing clothing.
 
You: *hide your face* I think we did…
 
Gongchan: Well…. Think back to last night… 
 
You: We were drinking and then….
 
Gongchan: Oh my gosh, we did!
 
You: *sit there awkwardly* Umm, can I take this with me? *talking about his dress robe*
 
Gongchan: *nods* I'll be out soon.
 
You: Mmm *wrap yourself up in the massive robe and dart off to your room to get changed*
 
Later Gongchan walks out into the kitchen where you are making  morning hot chocolate.
 
Gongchan: Hey… This is kind of an awkward question but…. Are you on the pill?
 
You: The pill? No… Why??
 
Gongchan: Well Last night…. I can't remember using protection…. 
 
You: *thinking back, neither can you* Omo!
 
Gongchan: Well… What do you want to do?
 
You: I guess all we can do is wait… *upset and frightened*
 
Gongchan: Kalie… You know that last night didn't mean you know… That we're a thing…
 
You: I know. *grab your stuff and walk out the door, a little confused and upset about everything*
 
 
To Be Continued…. (: