2 Months Later after They Met... PREGNANT?!

I was Meant to Love You

No one's P.O.V

Marian continue working very hard in the office. Everyone threw their own works at her.

She's very busy on her work yet her officemates passes their own to her.

Marian is really the type of girl who can't say no to others.

"Marian, please do this for me if you're not busy. I need this tomorrow." Her officemate sarcastically lend her the task that he need to do.

"Dae." Her desk is now filled with papers and sticky notes, telling her what to do.

Meanwhile, she didn't know that Kevin is the grandson of the owner of her office.

Kevin saw her with pile of paperworks in her desk. He approached her, looking worried.

"Are all of it is your work?" He asked her.

Marian look up to see who it is. "Dae! We met again!" She smiled and continues, "Why are you here?"

"My grandmother owns this company." He proudly said.

"Mwo?!" Marian stopped for awhile.

"Yes. And why are there so many of that on your desk?" He asked curiously.

"I'm helping them with their work." She told him.

Kevin looked around, seeing his employees chatting with one another, doing nothing but relaxing.

"Helping huh?" He continues with a louder voice, "You're doing their own works! They need to fired for not doing anything!" He exclaimed.

The employees looked at him surprisingly. They all hurriedly go to Marian's block and got the paperworks that they should've been working on.

"All of you. Stop passing your works to her or else, you'll be fired." Kevin yelled.

"Aniyo. It's okay for me. Please don't do it to them." Marian stood up and apologized to her officemates.

"Don't mind it. Shall we go?" Kevin pulled her.

"Where?" She keep asking him while Kevin is dragging her to somewhere else.

They arrived in a restaurant.

"Do you eat already?"

"Uhm... Y-ye--" She was cut by her stomach that is rumbling.

"Let's just eat." Kevin called the waiter and start ordering the delicious foods.

After the meantime, it arrived.

The waiter put so many delicious foods on their table.

"Wow." Marian was starstruck by the food's decorations.

"Shall we eat?" Kevin started digging in the food.

When Marian started eating some of it, she felt vomitting.

"Excuse me." She got up the chair while holding .

"Take your time." He continued eating. "That girl, she ate too much that why she felt vomitting."

Then Marian returned and started eating.

"Does your stomach hurts?"

"Aniyo. I just feel like I have to---" She was cut, feeling like to vomit again. "Excuse me again."

She stood up and run to the comfort room.

Kevin was relaxed eating his food then suddenly, he remembered that something happened to them when they're in the cruise.

"Kyaa! DOn't tell me." He gulped with his big eyes open. Dropping the spoon that he's holding.

Meanwhile, Marian returned to the chair.

"Er.. Did something happened?"

"Tell me starightly, are you..."

"What?"

"Are you pregnant?" He whispered.

Marian couldn't say a word.

"Tell me." He shook her.

"I don't know. I just feel like this today." SHe was shocked.

"Thnak goodness. Oh... Maybe I'm just hallucinating." Kevin shook his head.

"Yea, right."

They both started eating and when they are finished, Kevin paid the bill and they went outside to say goodbye.

"Kamsahamnida." Marian bowed to him as he leaves.

"Don't mind it!" He waved at her, smiling.

Marian's P.O.V

Thank to him. I owe my life so much to him.

I don't know how can I return the favor.

Since it's late already, I hurriedly go home because it's cold.

I reached home just in time.

I felt vomitting again.

I hurriedly go to the comfort room to do the thing there.

"This can't be. I can't be... Kya!!" I shouted at the mirror.

"I need to make sure." I told myself.

I grabbed my bag and go to the nearest convenience store.

I secretly pick the pregnancy test kit and quickly drag it to the counter.

The cashier is smirking at me so I looked down, feeling ashamed of myself.

I hurriedly go back home and went to the comfort room.

I dropped the urine and waited for the result as I read the direction.

"One line means you're not pregnant. If it's two lines, you're pregnant." I memorized the detail.

I grabbed the kit and cover my eyes.

"Please... not two... please." I told myself. Wishing I'm not.

Mercy heaven, please no... I don't want to be pregnant in an early age.

Kevin has his girlfriend, I can;t ruin his life.

Please no....

~~~Okay, cut!~~~

~~~Be suspensed~~~

~~~To be continued~~~

~~~Is she pregnant or what?~~~

~~~Take time to answer this~~~