The Proposal

I was Meant to Love You

FLASHBACK...

"I don't wanna go to U.S. and I won't be joining you if I'm not the Odette." Bianca told her manager.

"But this is a great chance. This is just 2 year contract." The manager begged her.

"I'm sorry but I'm not playing the role Odile (Black Swan). I only want to play as Odette." Bianca insist.

"Please. This is your chance to perform in Lincoln Center." He tried to persuade her.

"I'm sorry." Bianca leaves her manager desperately.

"I already rejected my boyfriend's request just for this. I don't want to disappoint him." She said to herself.

No One's P.O.V

Kevin prepared his proposal to Bianca in a cruise ship. He prepared a diamond ring, and decorated the room. He was determined that Bianca will accept the proposal. Then he called her just to make sure.

"Yoboseyo?"

"You're not planning not to go right?" Kevin asked her.

"Hmm..."

"You didn't meet me in Paris 5 times, 3 times in New York. Don't tell me you'll be doing the same now."

"Ah. The weather is so good to cruise."

"Wow! You're in the dock now?" Kevin felt amazed with his heart beating.

"Maybe?" Bianca told him, giving him a hint.

"Okay. I'll be waiting." He told her excitedly.

Meanwhile, while Bianca is ready to board the ship, her phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Bianca, we all agreed that you'll play Odette." Her manager told her in English.

"What?! Omo~ Are you sure with it?"

"Yes. You'll be flying today. We'll wait for you in the airport. Bye." The manager hung up.

Bianca was left with dilemma of love and carreer. Finally, she chose her carreer, leaving Kevin behind. She was waiting for this moment, to be the first Asian to be chosen to play as Odette in Swan Lake. She's been working hard for this. And that she can't turn away from her dream.

====================================================================================================

Marian's P.O.V

I was busy preparing to board the ship! It's totally awesome!

My boyfriend is with me and I think I feel complete together with him.

The cruise is very lovely.

This 2 days and 1 night cruise I'm srue will be daebak!

Marian's Boyfriend P.O.V (I will not name him because he will only appear in the first chapters)

I left Marian in the room behind. She feels sick and she got a cold. It's not my responsibilty to take care of her.

It's her choice that she  got sick.

I was on the deck where many people are staying. I saw a woman that is so pretty! Although she look older then me but dang! She's more fabulous than Marian!

It will not matter if I'll flirt with her. In fact, I'm sure nothing will change about Marian so I'll be able to break up with her completely.

I just agreed to accompany her in this cruise because it's her treat.

Then suddenly, I went to Marian's room. I think she feels dizzy so I got her credit card just to be with the woman I saw awhile ago.

After that, I take the pretty woman to the casino and played with her. and I'm using Marian's credit card. I'm sure she will not mind it.

Kevin's P.O.V

The ship is already moving yet no sign of Bianca. She told me she was in the dock already but where is she?

Did she stood me up? No, no, no Kevin. She will not do that this time. Oh. Bianca, where are you? I'm going to propose to  you today.

Then suddenly, my phone rang.