Accident?

I was Meant to Love You

No One's P.O.V

"You already made your promise in front of the altar together with her right?" Eli told him.

 

"Dae. But I'm not serious with her so that promise is not a true promise." He answered, talking about their wedding with Marian.

 

"But sir," Eli was interrupted.

 

"I just promise that I will not fire the workers in our factory in their island right? So it doesn't mean I can't sell that island." Kevin slowly slouched on his comfortable chair.

 

"That's right, sir! You're so smart! I can't agree anymore." Eli said happily while snapping his fingers.

 

"This is Xander's first day of work right? I told him to call Mr. Shin. I think his very incompetent so you should keep an eye on him."

 

"Dae. No problem, I'll always keep my eyes on him, don't worry." Eli said while nodding happily.

 

Then, Xander enters the room quietly.

 

"Sir, I researched about Mr. Shin. This is his profile." Xander immediately opened the folder to him and placed it on his desk.

 

"No need. I just want to know if he's still interested in the island." Kevin  pushed away the document that Xander gave him.

 

"Sir, I already talked to him. And he said that he's still interested. As soon as possible, he wants you to sell it to him immediately."

 

"You should call Mr. Shin again, I want to talk to him."

 

"I already called him. I told him that you're free tomorrow in the afternoon so he should cancel his meetings at that time."

 

Kevin can't believe what he heard, he felt surprised.

 

"Good. Xander, it's your first day of work today right? I'm impressed." Kevin said in a satisfied voice.

 

"If you don't have something for me to do, I'll go out." Xander smiled.

 

"Okay."

 

Then he go out of the room quietly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Marian is currently waiting for Kevin to arrive in a windy and cold weather outside her office building.

 

She managed to get her things there after she resigned; a roller bag, 2 paper bags and a box of her works.

 

Seconds, minutes, and hours have passed but there's no sign of Kevin.

 

She continue walking back and forth, left and right while shivering in a cold breeze until she sat down hopelessly.

 

Her officemates are starting to go out of the building.

 

They all look at her in a bad way. Looking up and down to her while raising their eyebrows.

 

"Oh my God, looks who's here. She's the wife of Mr. Woo right?" Her officemate spoke up together with some of her friends.

 

"What are you doing here? It's so cold. Won't you be fetched by your hubby?" She continued sarcastically.

 

"I know, I know! Maybe her hubby is busy with his work and he can't fetch you, am I right?" He carefully walk around at Marian.

 

"Dae. He's still at the meeting." She said happily, faking smile.

 

"Sigh. You even made the excuse for him. Tsk tsk."Then another of her boy officemate laughed.

 

They all chuckled at her.

 

"Oh no. It's so cold today. Let's all go home to eat soup." The lady officemate tried to envy her.

 

"Sure sure." Their response.

 

Then they all walk away from her.

 

Finally, she had the gut to call her husband.

 

"Yoboseyo?" Kevin answered.

 

"Kevin? It's me, Marian. Are you busy?"

 

"You know that I'm in my office right?" He said arroganty.

 

"Mianhae. I'll just pick up a taxi."

 

Then after that sentence, they both hung up without saying goodbye.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Sir, would you like to speck some salt to that snail?" Eli said.

 

"Even if I pour acid to her, I won't regret it." Kevin smirked.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Marian decided to go to her own and quickly carried her soo many stuffs.

 

She is crossing the street quietly until...

 

Beep! Beep!

 

~~~It's been so long since I updated~~~

~~~Mianhae chingus~~~

~~~I need your comment here, please don't be a silent reader~~~

~~~Love you all~~~

 

Please Support my other fanfic:

Still Hold On

 

P.S.: Please help me make a trailer for this