Rejection. Lies, made out...

I was Meant to Love You

Kevin's P.O.V

Phone rang. It's from Bianca, I'm anticipating she'll say that she is already in her room.

I hurriedly answered the phone excitedly.

"Yoboseyo? Bianca-ah!"

"Kevin, I have something to tell you." She said in a low voice. My heart started to pump faster.

Don't tell me she'll reject me again.

"What is it, honey?"

"You see, I was accepted to play Odette. You know I've been working hard for all of this right?"

"Dae."

"Sorry Kevin, I can't go with you now. I'm already here in the airport."

"What?! Why didn't you told me earlier?!"

"It's just now. They agreed just now. I'm so sorry. I wish you can forgive me."

"Oh Bianca.... If only I don't love you, I won't forgive you. Just promise me you'll be with me after that." I told her as I started to tear up.

"I promise, boss! I love you!"

"I love you too. Fighting!"

Then we both hung up.

I lied to her that it's just okay for me. I've been preparing for this night. Why does it need to turn out this way?

No one's P.O.V

With Kevin's sadness, he drank so many hard beers in the bar. It caused him to get dizzy.

Marian took a walk outside her room to have some fresh air.

The ship encountered a huge wave that's why the people felt like they're in earthquake.

Marian's room is 1006. While the room prepared for Kevin is room 1009. Because of what happened, the number 9 comes loose and takes a 180 degree turn and becomes a 6.

Marian, being dizzy from the cold medicine, goes back and looks for her room 1006 and enters 1009 (now 1006 too) and goes straight to bed.

Kevin, feeling dizzy and hot, returns to his room and finds someone sleeping on bed in the dark.

The two of them holds a conversation that seems to correspond well. Both disoriented and dizzy under the influence of drugs make passionate love in the dark.

As the two bodies mingle in darkness, juxtaposed is a series of symbolic scenes of a train going into a tunnel and air crafts shooting into the sky.

Finally, as the consummation reaches a completion, Kevin proposes to whom he thought to be Bianca and makes a vowel of staying by her side before slipping the ring on her finger.

Marian becomes overwhelmed with emotion, whispers her boyfriend's name while Kevin whispers Bianca’s name.

Upon reflection, both realize there’s something wrong and turns on the light.

Once the light is , the two immediately jump apart and wrap themselves with as much of the blanket as possible.

 

Panicked Marian, hurriedly dressed up and return to her room.

Marian's P.O.V

It's so embarassing! I make out with the guy I don't know!

What will my borfriend tell me?! I'm so scared!

I hurriedly go back to the room, omona! 

My boyfriend is making out with somebody else! Omo~

I started crying and crying... this is so much...

I quickly closed the door and go to the deck.

I soon, receive a messgae from my bank, telling me that my credit card was swiped to the amount of $200,000.

I gasped and just stared on my phone. This can't be happening. My credit card was just with me, now it isn't anymore.

No one's P.O.V

Marian felt shock and accidentally slipped her phone in the sea. This just adds to her misfortune for a day.

She tried to retrieve her phone by climbing on the deck. This is so dangerous for her. Since she feels very dizzy.

Kevin, luckily saw her and thought that she was about to commit suicide from what happened.

"Omo~ Wait up!" He shouted as he run to her.

Marian look up to see who is it.

"Hold my hand! Hurry up!" He told her exaggerately.

"I can't my --"

"Just hold my hand!" Kevin cut her.

Marian grab his hand and climb back on the safe surface.

"What are you trying to do?! Why are you going to commit suicide?!" Kevin panicked.

"Huh? I'm not *cries* I'm going to save my phone." She stuttered.

"Save your phone?! Don't you think it's already in the ocean! You can't do something about it anymore!" Kevin shouted at her.

Marian kept on crying because of the misfortune that happened to her.

"Are you crying because of what happened to us?"

"No."

"Then why are you like that?"

"My boyfriend cheated on me *sobbed* My credit card was swiped to $200,000! *sobbed* I don't have enough money to pay it!" She continue weeping.

"Omona~ that's a big bill. Okay now, I'll help you with that." kevin patted her shoulder.

"But how?"

"You can start over okay? I'll call my assistant to help you fix yourself. We'll be going to casino later to play. We'll make your boyfriend pay." He do the fighting sign with himself.

"But I don't have money to play in the casino." Marian started wiping her tears.

"That's why I'll help you. Just trust me." Kevin told her.

He called her assistant and bring Marian with him.

The make-up artist that they rented made Marian to this:

    

When she went out of the changing room, Kevin felt WOW-ed.

The unfashionable, simple girl just turned into a swan.

"So?" Marian muttered, conciously looking at her dress. She felt that it's so revealing.

"Err. We should go now to the casino and make your boyfriend pay. And I'm telling you, you should break up with him." Kevin tried to look away from her.

"I don't think I can do that." She looks down.

"C'mon! I'll help you." Kevin smiled and tried not to look into her eyes.

"Hmm. Okay."

"Shall we go?" Kevin offered his arms for Marian to hold.

She accept it and they walk to the casino with their arms, linked together.