Chapter Fifteen

True Lovers

 

“So.. we’re really leaving..” Xiu Min says..

“Yea.. We are really leaving..” Sehun says

“At least we have each other right?” Chanyeol says.

“Yup, at least we have each other..” Baekhyun says.

“Are you guys done packing?” Suho asks.

“NO!” All the other members yell.

“What are you guys bringing to Earth?!”

“Well, I need to bring my stuff animals, all the pictures that we all took with each other, weapons, etc. etc.” Sehun went on and on..

“How is that all going to fit in your suitcase. You only get one..” Suho says.

“Don’t worry~! I have my ways.” Sehun says cutely.

When everyone was done packing, they all went into a HUGE spaceship. The doors closed automatically. There was a huge screen and it .

“Hello boys~! So, ready to leave? Haha! Of course you are! Well, I hope you have a great trip and this is my farewell to you. Goodbye and good luck! You will be missed and do well. Here is a picture of Hyojin.

tumblr_m1o4fw7R3T1qcihlyo1_500.png

You will probably land at her house so you won’t be looking around for her. Oh yea! I added a credit card and some money in your suitcases. The people there say that you can buy anything with it? Oh I don’t know… When you get to her you can ask. Well, you guys have to go. Have fun at Earth~”

Kris sat down in front of the control center. He pressed on few buttons and the spaceship went off into Earth.

“Kris how long until we arrive to Earth?” Lay asks.

“Well, this is a very fast spaceship so probably a few hours.. Two? One hour and thirty minutes? On a regular one it takes I think 3 days. I guess we are the first one testing the new one out.” Kris replies.

Lay nods

FEW HOURS LATER

“Okay guys! I think we are here!” Kris yells.

Kai wakes up from his nap and has a y bed head.

“What?! Already? Ugh…” Kai replies.

The screen pops up again and it reads ERROR ERROR

“Wwhat is hhappening?!” Sehun asks worriedly.

“I think the spaceship is having technically difficulties!” Kris said. “I think we are just going to crash into Earth!” As he said that they crashed into the Earth. 

 


Sorry i didnt update in a long time!!! Winter break is coming up~!! YAY~!! Omg i want the EXO calendar!!! Anyone ordering it?