Love you can never forget Chapter 26

Love you can never forget

Hebe turned around to take a look at the person behind her, it was Xiao Xun Nai Nai. Hebe stood up and dusted the sand off of her body than bowed a little in respect.

XXNN: Hebe dear what are you doing here? Where's Arron? (looks around)

Hebe: Ummmm I came here by myself

XXNN: Is something wrong?

Hebe: No, not really, anyways I am going to go first

XXNN: Hebe dear you know if there's something bothering you, you could always tell me.

Hebe: Xiao Xun Nai Nai thanks for the offer but I really need time to myself. After I am feeling better I promise to talk to you about it, it's just not the right now.

XXNN: I understand, than I'll see you next time

Hebe smiled at Xiao Xun Nai Nai said a little goodbye and hopped into her car for another long drive. Now that her head was cleared she knew one place she could go to without having anyone bothering her. It wasn't far from the beach Hebe was just in only 1 hour drive and she was there, it was on top of a cliff by an ocean. No one was there not a single soul only the sound of the water hitting the rocks. Hebe hopped out of her car and walked towards the cliff before she was too close she stood there letting the wind blow on her.

Hebe: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Hebe screamed out her hands cupped around . The scream relaxed her, relieved her stress, and the pain she was feeling. Tears started forming as she continued to scream over and over. Before she knew the sky was getting dark and the wind was getting chilly, but Hebe didn't budge from where she was sitting. For some reason she felt like the cold was numbing her pain just as if she couldn't feel anything right now.

Hebe didn't budge all night she sat there staring at the waves of the water hitting the rock or the dark sky that showed no stars. Being here calmed her down alot she was now able to think to herself without having anyone to disturb her. This was the spot Hebe came to whenever she had problems or needed to relax, the sound of the waves never fails to calm her. The sun slowly rised while Hebe sat there staring at it, it was one of the most beautiful thing she has ever seen not that it's her first time seeing it, it just never fails to asstound her. Being there all night and having all the time to herself the fact that she was really hungry hitted her.

Taking a deep breath Hebe walked into her car and drove down to Xiao Xun Nai Nai's little stall which she be open by the time she drives down the cliff. Just as she thought by the time she was there Xiao Xun Nai Nai was dragging her cart with her getting ready to set her stall up.

Hebe: mind if I help?

XXNN: Hebe dear!

Hebe: I'll take that as a yes (smiles)

XXNN: So how are you feeling after having time to yourself

Hebe: I guess a little better I am still a little confuse

XXNN: We can talk about it later, I'll try to use this old knowledge of mines to help you.

Hebe: (nods her head) I am a little hungry........

XXNN: Hahahahahaha I can tell, look how skinny you've gotten since the last time I saw you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XXNN: How was the noodles?

Hebe: Good! Thank you Xiao Xun Nai Nai

XXNN: No problem, well since you're here today why don't I close down early today and spend the day with you?

Hebe: Is that ok?

XXNN: (nods) what's an old lady suppose to do with too much money? I'll just get robbed hahaha

Hebe: (smiles)

Hebe stared at the middle class house Xiao Xun Nai Nai lived it, it was fancy or too dull the house was full of warmth.

Hebe: Xiao Xun Nai Nai ummm I have a favour I would like to ask you

XXNN: What is it dear?

Hebe: Ummmmmm I don't really want to go home yet.... can I stay with you for a couple of days?

XXNN: Of course you can! You're welcome anytime!

Hebe: Thanks.......

XXNN: I know it's none of my business but what's been bothering you lately? You seem really out of it all day

Hebe: I found out the worst fact ever a while ago and haven't been brave enough to face it.

Hebe walked next to XXNN and took a seat beside her. Hebe had her head hung low while tears were threatnening to fall. XXNN gave Hebe a little pat on her legs before speaking up.

XXNN: Hebe dear whatever the it is there's always a way to fix it, there's always a positive side to it.

Hebe: (shook her head) there is no positive side to this one......

XXNN: Than why don't you tell this nosy old grandma and let me help you find the positive side to it.

Hebe: Arron....Arron's grandpa was the person who killed my parents.............

XXNN: (puts her hands over ) Hebe dear how do you know about this?

Hebe: (looks at XXNN) Xiao Xun Nai Nai..... I had people help me find out who killed my parents

XXNN: How long have you known of this?

Hebe: Almost 2 months

XXNN: So you haven't eaten for almost 2 months!!! Hebe dear that's not good for you!!

Hebe: I didn't want to face everyone, I didn't want to see Arron he's related to the person who killed my parents.

Hebe continued the story from the beginning, XXNN sat beside Hebe listening carefully to everything Hebe was saying not missing a bit of information.

XXNN: So why didn't you kill Arron when you had the chance?

Hebe: (shakes her head) I couldn't........ I swore to kill everyone related to the man but I couldn't bring myself to kill Arron.

XXNN: Hebe inside your heart it has Arron, when you were holding the gun in your hand it was hatred that was taking over your mind, but when your friend had slapped you, you came back to your senses. You may have not known it than but Arron is probably someone really special to you.

Hebe: I can't help but look at him with so much hatred knowing the blood of the guy who killed my parents runs in Arron.

XXNN: Dear you just need time, in time the pain will heal but the pain can't heal itself  you have to help heal it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY BORING CHAPTER I HAD NOTHING TO WRITE I JUST NEEDED HER TO TALK  TO XIAO XUN NAI NAI
ANYWAYS COMMENT PLEASE!!!!