Love you can never forget Chapter 1

Love you can never forget

(S.H.E.R's house)

Rainie: Wake up my three little pigs! we have to meet up with the gang for our trade! Pancakes are down stairs in the kitchen! (screaming)

Ella: Geez you scream loud..... (walking out of her room)

Rainie: Well the trade is at 12 and it's 10 right now

Ella: (rolls her eyes) why didn't we just have our people go?

Rainie: Well it's Fahrenheit we can't just let random people go

Ella: kk whatever (walks into the washroom)

Selina: (walks out of her room) what's with all the screaming....

Rainie: We have a trade with Fahrenheit in 2 hours so hurry and do your stuff

Selina: (nods and walks into the washroom)

Hebe: (comes out and walks into the washroom)

Rainie: I'll see you guys downstairs! (walks downstairs)

Rainie has been  awake since 6 in the morning, usually she wakes up this early to go jog, shower, and make breakfast. Instead of letting the maid touch their breakfast Rainie said since it's the most important meal of the day she wanted to make it. After everyone was finish with their daily routine they all set off for the trade, but not after breakfast.

On the other side Fahrenheit was still asleep. No one bothered to wake them up scared of what the result of it would be.
 
RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Calvin: ugghhhhhhh (picks up his phone) Hello?
 
Person: Calvin time to wake up, go wake the rest of the guys up now

Calvin: uh huh (hangs up the phone)

RRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Calvin: ughhhhhhh!!! (picks up the phone)

Person: How dare you hang up on your grandma!

Calvin: (sits up slowly) sorry Xiao Xun nai nai

Xiao Xun nai nai (XXNN): wake up now you guys have to go to work and knowing your maids are too scared to wake you guys up i have to call you just to make sure you guys get to work on time

Calvin: ok ok i get it I am awake now, I'll call you later bye (hangs up)
 
Xiao Xun nai nai was the nice old lady that saw Fahrenheit on the streets, she felt bad so she took them in and raised them as her own sons/grandsons. Fahrenheit all love Xiao Xun nai nai alot but has never ever told her anything about them being in a gang, she thinks that Fahrenheit all workes as bosses at a company. After Calvin was finish doing his daily routine he walked into Jiro's room and threw a bottle of hair spray that he had picked up from Jiro's floor and threw it at Jiro's head

Calvin: wake up we have a trade (walks out)

Than Calvin went into Chun's room and kicked Chun off his bed and walked out not forgetting to tell Chun that they have a trade. Last but not least Arron's room, when he walked in Arron was deep asleep and was lying on his bed sleeping all comfortably with a girl in his arm. Calvin walked over and threw the nake girl her clothes waking up the couple on the bed.

Calvin: leave (glares at the girl than points at the girl than the door)

The poor girl got scared so she picked up her clothes and hurriedly slipped on her clothes and ran out the door.

Calvin: And you go shower and get change we have a trade with S.H.E.R at 12 later
 
Arron: (groans) so what? They should wait for us... we are afterall the strongest gang why do we have to go so early

Calvin: Because we need to get the trade done with as soon as possible, now go change

Arron: (stares at Calvin) leave so I can get change

Calvin: (left the room)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Abandon Factory)

Arron: put the boxes in that corner (points to a corner)  

Mens: yes Arron goh (carries the boxes of weapons to one side)

Arron: god dammit what's taking these guys so long?

Calvin: Just wait a little longer they should be here any seconds now

Jiro: what kinda of guys has butterflies on their lower backs? so girly.......

Chun: stop complaining already...

Bang Bang!

Mens: we'll go check who it is (runs to the door)

S.H.E.R was standing right infront of the door Selina holding a brief case full of money. The girls were dressed in black from heads to toe and a cap covering their face.

Men: You guys aren't allow in here now leave

S.H.E.R all lifted up the back of their shirt revealing their butterfly. The mens at the door nodded and moved aside for the S.H.E.R to come in followed by their mens. When Fahrenheit saw people coming in they knew it was S.H.E.R so they stood up with a cold face on.
 
Arron: Money?

Hebe: (took the brief case from Selina and threw it towards Arron)

Arron: open it

2 mens ran towards the brief case just incase something dangerous was in there but when they opened the case, 200 thousand dollars was in there

Hebe: Enough?

Arron: Bring it over here (points to the box)

4 of Arron's men went towards the boxes of weapon and carried them towards S.H.E.R and put them down infront of them

Hebe: Put them into the car (she instructed her mens)

As followed 4 mens carried the boxes into the car.

Calvin: Nice doing trades with you guys

S.H.E.R nodded and was about to walk out but Arron stopped them, by grabbing hold of Hebe's wrist. Turning Hebe around Arron took off Hebe's cap. Revealing Hebe's long black hair

Hebe: (turns around) don't touch me!(picks up her cap and puts it back on)

Jiro: THEY'RE GIRLS! o.O (taking off Selina's cap)

Fahreneheit stood their in shock, the gang second to them were girls. Everyone has always thought S.H.E.R were boys, never had anyone suspected them as girls.
 
Arron: I knew it.... I sensed something wasn't right

Calvin: -_______-" the only thing you sense is girls

Arron: whatever
 
Jiro: (walks up to S.H.E.R) hi hi hi hi (shaking each of their hands) I am Jiro (smiles at them)

Arron: stupid moron (whacks Jiro across the head)

Jiro: (pouts) what? I just wanted to be friendly

Chun: Why'd you guys hide your identity?

Hebe: It has nothing to do with you guys (turns around)

Chun: we can talk over lunch!

Ella: (stops immediatly) lunch??

Hebe: (rolls her eyes)

Ella: Hebe can we?? we didn't have much of a breakfast today

Selina: Yea I am even hungry

Hebe: whatever

Rainie: Ok! (smiles and takes off her cap)

Calvin: Damn! (whispers to himself)

Selina: Since we're going out to eat lets introduce ourselves. I am selina

Ella: Ella Chen

Rainie: Rainie Yang

Calvin: Calvin Chen at your service

Jiro: Jiro wang here

Chun: Wu zun call me Chun

Arron: Arron

Hebe: (stares at them)

Selina: (nuged Hebe)

Hebe: Hebe

Ella: well now that we're finish let go!(takes off her cap and walks out of the factory)
 
S.H.E.R has always hid their identity from everyone, no one knew who they were exactly but the fact that they were the 2nd strongest gang out there. They only wanted to hide it because they didn't want to live only as gangsters they wanted a double life one as a normal person and the other as the 2nd dangerous gang out there.

Everyone got into their own cars and drove to a restaurant Ella had suggested, when they arrived S.H.E.R's mens and Fahrenheit's men all left. The girls all took off their caps revealing who they were for the first time in the light. They all got seated and all had menu's in their hands getting ready to order. They all ordered their food except for Hebe. Everyone stared at Hebe.

Selina: Hebe aren't you going to eat?

Hebe: (shook her head)

Rainie: you should eat alittle

Hebe: I am not hungry

Ella: kk than order when you are

Hebe: (nods)

After waiting for 30 mins for their food 14 plates came out and was placed on their table. Ella and Chun each grabbed 4 plates and the rest grabbed one plate.

Ella: This is sooooo good (stuffs a spoon full of rice into )

Chun: I know right? we should always come here (stuffing a spoonfull of nooddles in his mouth)

Ella: (nods her head)

S.H.R and Fahrenheit all stared at Ella and Chun eat in disgust.

Selina: Can't you guys eat with more manner?

lla: Nope food too good

in 20 mins Ella and Chun finally finished eating

Ella: AH I am so full

Chun: me too

Selina: Well no duh you guys practically ate the whole restaurant

Ella and Chun then saw a meatball on the table and wanted to grab it to eat but both wanted it so they fought for it. When Ella and Chun was trying to grab it the meat ball accidently slatted on Hebe's face. Hebe galres at them making them shrivel up in their seat, wiping the stain on her face she stood up and went to grab 2 meat balls and threw it at Chun and Ella but they duck and the two meat ball hit Jiro and Arron. Before they knew it they all started throwing food all over the place. It was a good thing no there was no customers at the time so they weere free to throw anywhere, Arron and Hebe and the rest threw a meatball all at the same direction and it hit the wrong person it hit....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First chapter re-write of love you can never forget =]