Love you can never forget Chapter 14

Love you can never forget

After Hebe finished her food, she sat in the living room playing with Coco. Calvin and Arron still hasn't came back yet and the rest were getting worried. Rainie tried calling  Calvin  but when he picked up all he said was to talk later and than he hung up right away.

DING DONG!

Rainie: I'll open it.... (walks towards the door)

Calvin: Hey babe (kisses Rainie's lips) Hey guys

Arron: (walks in) hey.....

Selina: Ummmm I am going to go upstairs come on Jiro (pulls Jiro with her)

Chun: Ella lets go into the kitchen and eat, didn't you say you were hungry?

Ella: Right! let's go (Chun and her walks into the kitchen)

Rainie We'll give you guys some time

Calvin: Yea we'll be upstairs

Rainie: MAKE SURE YOU GUYS FIGURE IT OUT!! (runs upstairs)

After everyone left the room it was only Arron, Hebe and Coco. It was akward  in the room, none of them wanted to be the first one to make the first move, well more like none of them wanted to lose their pride to be the first one to talk. Arron walked towards the couch and sat down, Hebe was on the other couch playing with Coco. Arron sighed to himself knowing that the situation won't go anywhere if none of them wants to talk, so he took the chance to talk 

Arron: So.... did you eat yet?

Hebe: (nods her head)

Arron: I am sorry about yesterday............

Hebe: (shook her head) it's nothing

Arron: (sighs) If you don't want to talk I can leave (stands up) but before I leave I need to know something...... if i asked you when you're ready would you say yes?

Hebe's Pov.

(flashback)

Ella: Hebe just do what your heart tells you to do. If your heart is ready for Arron than accept him, if not than no ones going to force you

(End of flashback)

(flashback)
Ella: (hugs Hebe) No matter what your decision is just remember you have me, Selina, and Rainie here to look after you, but there's also your parents and your little sister in heaven looking out for you, We'll always be here for you.
(end of flashback)

(flashback)
Rainie: (smiles) Hebs it time to move on although we were hurt before we'll have to get on with life, anyways don't tell me you're not going to love for the rest of your life, not getting married? and no kids? (sits beside Hebe)
(end of flashback)

End of Hebe's Pov.

Hebe: (sigh) I.... guess I can give you a chance now........ I'll try.......

Arron: (eyes widden) Sseriously?!?!?!?! you're going to give it a try now!?!?!?!?! wait!! you know i am not forcing you into this right?? You don't have to say yes if you don't want to

Hebe: I have to move on sooner or later...

Arron: GUYS HEBE ACCEPTED ME!!!!

Everyone: WOOHOO!!!!! (runs to the living room)
 
Jiro: took you guys long enough

Selina: Offically together we're happy for you Hebe (hugs Hebe)

Hebe: (glares at everyone) I only said I'll try

Ella: Well it's better than ntohing (hugs Hebe)

Rainie: (hugs Hebe) I am glad your choosing to move on, forget about that stupid jerk and that !

Hebe: (rolls her eyes) I am bringing Coco to Mike's house, I'll see you guys later

S.E.R: LET'S ALL GO!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike: So what are you guys all doing here? I thought only Hebe was coming over

Hebe: They wanted to come.....

Selina: (pouts) are we not welcome?

Mike: hahahahaha you guys are welcome anytime

Jay: MIKE WE BROUGHT FOOD!! (Walks into the house) S.H.E.R!!!! COCO!! (drops the bag of food) I haven't seen you guys in soooo long what brings you guys over? (hugs S.H.E.R and than carries Coco)

Rainie: we came to see you guys, happy?

Jay: Very (smiles really big) oh Hebe I brought Coco new toys, I'll be right back! (runs upstairs)

LeeHom: (walks in the house) Jay spoils Coco too much

Hebe: Don't we all?

Leehom: hahahahah true true (hugs S.H.E.R)

Ella: Where's Kingone, and Show?

Kingone/Show: Why missing us? (walks in)

Ella: Well the group isn't completed without you guys (smiles)

Kingone/Show: Of course! (hugs S.H.E.R)

Fahrenheit: ahem

Selina: OH RIGHT! I GOT GOOD NEWS!!!

Mike: What?

Selina: HEBE---

Hebe: (covers Selina's mouth) It's nothing......

Rainie: Come on Hebe it's not that big of a deal

Hebe: It kind of is, if you're telling these guys.......

Kingone: Spit it out!

S.E.R: HEBE'S DATING AGAIN!!!

M.J.K.S.L: WHAT???? HEBE!!!!!!!

Jay, Show, Leehom, and Kingone all jumped on Hebe wanting some answers, bombarding Hebe with questions. Mike on the other hand wanted to join in but couldn't hence he's still on a wheelchair, so Mike rolled over to S.E.R. and started asking questions.

Hebe: STOP!!!!

Everyone stopped what they were doing and starred at the annoyed Hebe.

Hebe: One more outburst and I'll kill myself.........one at a time will you guys?

Mike: Who are you dating?

Arron: ME! (Smiles)

Jay: (disgusted face) why him........

Arron: (mimiks Jay) Why him.......

Hebe: (rolls her eyes)

Kingone: Why didn't you tell us right away?

Selina: Because they only started today!

The questions all started again and the commotion all started again. Hebe gave up and just sat down tired.

Hebe: (sits down on the couch) making such a big deal out of everything

Ella: Because everyone's happy for you (sits next to Hebe) 

Hebe: Well all of you guys started dating again

Ella: Yea but all of us are worried about you the most, being the youngest but the stubborn one.

Hebe: (sighs) maybe this was a wrong decision......

Ella: Why do you think?

Hebe: (points at Arron and Jay argueing)

Arron: SHE CAN DATE ME IF SHE WANTS!

Jay: WELL SHE'S LIKE A LITTLE SISTER TO ME! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL HER WHO TO DATE AND WHO NOT  TO DATE!

Arron: SO WHAT?? SHE ALREADY SAID YES!

Jay: YOU'RE UGLY!

Arron: WELL YOU'RE FUGLY!

Jay: STUPID UGLY RACCON!

Arron: STUPID FUGLY BULL!

Jay: WELL ATLEAST A BULL IS STRONGER THAN A STUPID UGLY RACCON!

Arron: WELL BEING A STUPID FAT FUGLY BULL EVERYONE WILL WANT TO EAT YOU!

Jay: WELL ATLEAST EVERYONE WANTS ME!

Hebe: Stop it will you guys........ why are you guys even fighting........ -_____________-

Arron: he said you can't date me unless you ask him and the rest of the guys first, and get their permission

Jay: well I don't think you should date some ugly player

Arron: I WAS a player you fugly bull!

Jay: That's what all players say! you ugly raccon!

Hebe: I give up..... (walks away to Coco)

That whole day was filled with commotions. Arron and Jay still fighting who's side Hebe's one. The rest were talking about relationship and how it should work, argueing, discussing, etc. Hebe and Coco was playing with the new toy Jay brought for Coco.  And just like that a whole day went by. Because of last night everyone got home by 3 am, but around 12 in the afternoon the guys were over. Fahrenheit and M.J.K.L.S both groups were over causing a commotion in the morning. Waking up everyone in the house except Hebe, who went to bed around 5 am because of some extra work she had to finish. S.E.R all came down in their pj's from the loud commotions downstairs. And just like yesterday Arron and Jay were argueing and the  rest of the guys talking to each other.  

S.E.R: Morning...... (sits on the couch)

Everyone: Morning

Mike: Where's Hebe?

Selina: (rubs her eyes and lays on Jiro's lap) still upstairs sleeping.

Arron: I'll go wake her up! (runs upstairs)

Jay: hell no! (runs after Arron)

On the stairs up to Hebe's room were Jay and Arron pulling and yanking on each others shirt. Arron got out of Jay's grasp and was about to run upstairs but than Jay pulled him back making sure to hold on extra tight.

Arron: let go you stupid bull!

Jay: Never! who knows what you'll do to our little Hebe!

Arron: I am her boyfriend! I can go to her room and wake her up!

Jay: Not if  I am alive!

Arron: Let go!!!

Jay: NEVER!!!!

Everyone rolled their eyes seeing Arron and Jay being sooo immature. Leehom being more mature walked up the stairs and grabbed Jay by the back of his shirt and dragged him down.

Jay: LEE HOM! YOU'RE DRAGGING THE WRONG PERSON! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO DRAG THAT IDIOT!!! 

Leehom: You're the one being an idiot!

Jay: I AM GOING TO GET YOU, YOU UGLY RACCOON!!!!

Arron: (sticks his tongue out at Jay) MAYBE NEXT TIME!! (runs to Hebe's room)

Mike: Jay they're dating now.... you gotta stop all this childish acts.

Jay: But Hebe's pure, the raccoon isn't!

Show: She can take care of herself and if anything does happen she'll scream I am sure of it.

Jay: (pouts)

Arron was infront of Hebe's room and opened the door alittle revealing only a bit of Hebe's room but enough to see Hebe still in bed sleeping. Walking into the room he walked up to Hebe's bed. He stared alittle but got back to his sense and started shaking Hebe.

Arron: Hebe wake up (shaking Hebe)

Hebe didn't budge at all, she layed their asleep like a log. Arron shook Hebe harder and this time Hebe swung her arm at Arron, trying to get more sleep.

Arron: Ouchh...... Hebe wake up! (shaking Hebe again)

This time Hebe kicked and scratch where ever she could trying to attack who ever was bothering her, which was Arron.

Arron: My face.......... (walks out of Hebe's room)

Arron sat on the couch with a sad face, while Jay smirked at Arron.

Arron: My face......

Jay: She didn't want you, did she?

Arron: (glares at Jay) You try waking her up than...... she scratched my face and kicked me

Jay: Watch me I'll bring her down in less than 5 mins (walks upstairs)

In 2 minutes you could hear a crying Jay running downstairs. Jay's face was all scratched up and  their was a purple bruise on his right cheek.

Jay: HEBE'S HORRIBLE!!! SHE HIT ME IN HER SLEEP!!

Arron: (mimiks Jay) she didn't want you, did she?

Jay: (glares at Arron)

S.E.R: (shook their head) We'll wake her up (walks upstairs)

In about 3 minutes they saw a tired Hebe walking downstairs with a hood covering her head and behind her was S.E.R smiling at their victory.

Jay/Arron: HEBE LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!!

Hebe: (looks at Jay and Arron unconcerned) and?

Arron: and!?!? my face is ruined!

Jay: Who cares about your face! it was ugly to begin with! but my face was too much of a pretty face!

Hebe: (sits on the couch with her head on her hand)

Mike: Tired?

Hebe: (nods her head) I was awake till 5am doing work.

Mike:  (shakes his head)

Suddenly the fighting between Arron and Jay stopped, making everyone's head turn towards them.But Arron and Jay was facing Hebe, the empty seat next to Hebe. And just like that both of them ran towards the empty seat.

Arron: I got here first!

Jay: No I did!!!

Hebe: Omg! Take my seat too than! (stands up and sits beside Rainie and Selina)

Arron: You made her mad!

Jay: No you did!!

Hebe: Stop fighting! I am getting a headache!

Jay and Arron stopped fighting but was glaring at each other. The rest rolled their eyes at the 2 immature guys. One's fighting over his girlfriend and the other one was trying to get Hebe away from the other. The fight ended when M.K.L.S.J. got a call and was needed at their territory, Jay was unwillingly dragged along with the rest of the group.

DING DONG!

Ms.Wong: Jay is here

Everyone: AGAIN?!?!?!

Jay: (walks in) what's so bad about me??

S.H.E.R: Nothing......

Jay: I forgot my cell phone

On his way out of the house he walked up to Arron and stomped on Arron's feet.

Jay: Stay away from her (walks out)

Arron: YOU STUPID IDIOT! (holding his feet)

Calvin: Hebe that guys is really protective of you

Hebe: just because I am the youngest..........

Arron: I am going to kill him.......

Chun: Calm down Arron.... anyways we have to go back to our territory, there's a trade offer.

The guys all nodded their head and stood up, each of the guys kissed their girlfriend on cheeks or lips but when Arron came closer to Hebe. Hebe grabbed Coco and shoved her into Arron's arm.

Arron: I was just asking for a hug.......

Selina: Don't worry she'll get used to the idea of having you as a boyfriend

And like that it was just S.H.E.R. left.

Selina: I am going back to sleep..... they came over soooo early today just to make noise.... (Walks upstairs)

Rainie: (yawns) so am i....  (walks upstairs)

Ella: Well I am going to go eat, Hebe wanna join??

Hebe: Nah I am going to go upstairs and work on some stuff

Ella: Ok I am going out to eat so call me if anything happens

Hebe: (nods her head than walks upstairs)

While everyone was asleep Hebe got a call from Danson, a guy from her gang.

(Phone call)

Danson: HEBE JIE SAVE ME!!!

Hebe: Who is this??

Danson: I am danson! HEBE JIE YOU HAVE TO SAVE ME!! PLEASE!!

Hebe: What happened?!!?

Person: You dear gang member is with me. I want you to come alone if i see anyone I am going to blow up his head! meet me at the abandon factory by **** river. When you get there walk to the middle of the factory. We'll meet there

(End of Phone call)

After getting the phone call Hebe immediatly rushed out of the house. She didn't tell anyone where she was going all she know was she has to show up. She knew Danson has a family and she's not going to let  these bastards ruina person's family. Hebe rushed towards the abandon factory, slowly she walked into the middle of the factory.

Hebe: WHO EVER YOU ARE! YOU BETTER COME OUT NOW!!

Claps Claps

Person: Such bravery, to bad that has to go. TIE HER UP!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT PLEASE!!!!! I WORKED REALLY HARD ON THIS CHAPTER!!
I didn't know how to make the kiddnapping part fit in with this story so i just squished it in randomly!!