Love you can never forget Chapter 23

Love you can never forget

Hebe's started stirring in her sleep when she felt the sun beam through the window to her eyes. Her eyes slightly open and the first thing she saw was a chest infront of her. Hebe closed her eyes remembering what happened yesterday and blushed deep red. Looking up she saw Arron still dead asleep, her hands reached for Arron's arms that were wrapped around her. Slowly and gently she removed Arron's hand away from her waist, and just when she was going to jump out of bed she remember herself being .

Hebe: Aishhh.... what to do? Can't just pull the blanket........ what if he's still ? 

Hebe layed in bed poundering over what to do, than she remembered that their clothes were scattered all over the room and if she was lucky enough she could reach for them. Hebe looked around the room and spotted Arron's t-shirt not to far away, she reached over with her hands, but couldn't grab the shirt. Hebe moved closer to the edge of the bed, already more than half her body was off the bed. Just when she was about to grab the shirt she fell off the bed with a big thud pulling the blanket with her. (SCENE FROM DEVIL BESIDE YOU!!)

Hebe: (rubbing her head) oww....

The loud thud surprised Arron a little causing him to wake up rubbing his eyes with boxers on. He looked to his other side and saw the crown of Hebe's head right beside the bed. Arron smirked seeing Hebe all covered up from head to toe with their blanket. Arron crawled beside Hebe and rested his head on his hands.

Arron: Morning (smirks)

Hebe: (eyes widden)

Arron: What are you doing??

Hebe: (looks at Arron than looks away blushing) I needed a shirt to wear on

Arron: Why? I already saw everything yesterday (smirks even bigger)

Hebe: (blush a deeper red) Shut up!!

Arron: (wraps his arm around Hebe shoulders) And you were really tight yesterday, I also love the way you moaned my name last night.

Hebe: SHUT UP! no one talks about their night!! stop talking about it!! (hides her face inside the blanket)

Arron: Hahahaha but when you agreed to it yesterday I didn't see you complain

Hebe: But still. Ashh.. It’s embarrassing! 

Hebe peaked out, while the cover is still around her body and head, only her eyes and nose was visible looking up at Arron, she was on the floor beside the bed while Arron was on the bed.

Arron: Haha baby you're too cute 

Arron chuckled with a yawn, pulling  Hebe up on to the bed as she was still hugging her self with the blanket around her. He sat there hugging and staring at Hebe who was still covering herself with the blanket.

Hebe: Stop staring~!

She reached out with one arm and pushed Arron's face away, causing Arron to chuckle. Using this chance Hebe randomly picked up a shirt and ran to the bathroom, causing Arron who was laughing to laugh even harder. Arron layed in bed playing with his cellphone wearing his dry jeans and shirtless waiting for Hebe to realize what she had grabbed to the washroom.

Hebe's Pov.
! grabbed his shirt!
Where's my clothes!!

Hebe: (sighs loudly)

Arron on the other side chuckled to himself after hearing Hebe sigh.

Knock Knock

He put down his cell phone on the bed side table, he walked towards the door and opened it there stood a guy infront of him with a bag of food Arron had ordered when Hebe was in the washroom stressing out. Arron grabbed the bag and handed the guy some cash and closed the door, he placed the food on a table. Than walked over to the chair that contain Hebe's clothes and brought them over to the bathroom, he knocked on the door causing Hebe to jump up surprise.

Arron: Baby open the door, I have your clothes.

Hebe: Close your eyes!

Arron: ahahahaha why? I already saw your y body~

Hebe: Close them!

Arron: Fine

Hebe cautiously unlocked the door and opened it slightly and found Arron's eyes closed. Hebe noticed Arron wasn't wearing a shirt and blushed a deep red seeing his toned abs. Hebe reached out with her arms to grab her clothes out of Arron's hands, but surprisingly Arron used his other hand to grab hold of Hebe's wrist to yank her out of the bathroom. Hebe stumbled out of the bathroom shocked, she was about to run back in but Arron had already wrapped his arms around her body.

Arron: caught you (smirks)

Arron scanned Hebe up and down and saw her wearing his t-shirt, the t-shirt looks like an xx-L on Hebe. The shirt reached mid-way down her thighs and the shirt was super baggy on Hebe's slim body.

Arron: y~

Hebe: Arron! I need to change!

Arron: How about after you eat? I like you in my shirt (pecks Hebe's lips)

Hebe: (blush) What are we eating?

Arron: I just ordered some take out from the motels restuarant.

Arron grabbed Hebe's hand and dragged her to the table where the food was, Arron at on and chair and pulled Hebe down to sit on his lap. Hebe started un-doing the knot on the bag unpacking all the food that was placed inside. Arron sat there resting his head on Hebe's warm back with his arms wrapped tightly around Hebe. I guess it's true what people say "When you fight than make up, you always end up being closer to that person." That morning Hebe sat on Arron's lap obediently eating her breakfast in Arron's t-shirt. They both enjoyed the company of each other, they played, fooled around, and fed each other during that short time while eating.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast and a little make out session Arron finally allowed Hebe to go into the washroom to change into her clothes.

Hebe: (came out) so?

Arron: I called the guys they said they already drove my car back home, but they sent my driver to come pick us up.

Hebe: How long is it going to take?

Arron: I don't know probably a couple hours since they just sent him

Hebe: What are we suppose to do then?

Arron: (walks towards Hebe and wraps his arms around her) we can always have fun in bed again (smirks)

Hebe: (pouts) I want to go somewhere though

Arron: Let's go to la la land (winks at Hebe)

Hebe: You're hopeless...... all you ever think about is that......

Arron: hahahahahaha want to walk outside then?

Hebe: It's better then staying in this room with you whose hormones are way above average...........

Arron: hahahaha let's go than

Although they weren't near the beach anymore, there was a small village down a couple blocks from where they were. Arron led Hebe their, the whole time. Even though the village wasn't all that big but it alittle exciting, there was little stalls set up selling all different kinds of things, kids all different ages were running around, people talking with their friends. Hebe looked around and smiled, she than spotted a little stall that sold cute stuff but what caught her eyes was the little corner of the stall that sold Mickey Mouse stuff.

Hebe: (drags Arron to the stall) Look! (holds up a Mickey mouse and Minni Mouse cell phone charm)

Arron: You want it?

Hebe: Can we? I promise to pay you back when we get back home

Arron: hahahaha no need, I'd buy anything for you even the whole world

Hebe: (pecks Arron's lip) Thank you

The old lady sitting behind the stall who is the one selling the cute items smiled at Arron and Hebe.

Old lady: What a cute couple.... I'll give it to you  for free

Hebe: What?? No we can't take it for free

Old Lady: It's ok, it doesn't cost that much anyways 

Hebe: Ummmm.... 

Old Lady: it's ok 

Hebe: Ok........ thanks

Hebe and Arron walked away after thanking the old lady, they ripped open the package that was holding onto the charms. Hebe handed one to Arron while she kept one for herself. Hebe asked Arron for something and when Arron handed it to her, she ran back to the old lady's stall and left it there than ran away. 

Arron: (wraps his arms around Hebe's waist) hahahhaha I wonder how you're able to kill people without a second thought 

Hebe: It's different, those---

Hebe looked down and saw a little boy hugging on to her leg crying. 

Little boy: Please...help....me....  

Hebe: (bent down) Are you lost??

Little boy: (shook his head) I don't have a home....

Hebe: (stood there shock) Where are your parents?

Little Boy: they left me.....

Hebe looked up at Arron and saw Arron staring at the boy.

Hebe: Where do you live? We'll bring you back there

Little Boy: (hugs Hebe tigter) Don't make me go back! I don't want to go back! They hit me! It hurt! (crying)

Arron: but you can't just run away

Little Boy: they're mean, they hit me (lifts up his sleeves)

Arron and Hebe looked at the little boys arms shocked, his arms didn't have just normal little scratches they were big bloody scars, his arms also contain a couple black bruise.

Hebe: Who did this to you?

Little Boy: This man, he makes me steal stuff for him, if I don't he hit me (crying)

Hebe: (stands next to Arron) Arron we can't let this little boy go back, sooner or later that man will kill the little boy.

Arron: We can't do anything about it though........

Hebe: (crouches down to the little boy) what's your name? and how old are you?

Little Boy: I am xiao xiao bin..... I am 6 (wipes his tears)

Hebe: I am Hebe and this is Arron, is it ok if we call you Xiao bin? 

Xiao Xiao Bin: (nods his head) Hi..... (stomache growls)

Arron: Come on we'll bring you to go eat (reaches out to carry Xiao bin)

Hebe stood up beside Arron, inside Hebe really wanted to help Xiao bin, she knew the feeling of having no parents. She felt really sorry for the little kid, she knew she couldn't leave Xiao bin alone here, who knows what might happen to him.

Arron: (waves his hands infront of Hebe) baby you ok?

Hebe: Huh?? yea.... let's go

All 3 reached a little food stall and decided to eat there, Arron put Xiao bin down on a chair and sat on a chair right next to Hebe and Xiao bin. They ordered one bowl of for Xiao bin to eat. Hebe smiled watching the little kid stuff his mouth with the noodles, he's probably been straving for a while now. The owner of the food stall recognized Xiao bin, she said she often see's Xiao bin around and sometimes with his "guardian" in the village. The owner said Xiao bin was a very cute kid, but has had many sad pasts. His parents died in a car accident on their way home from the beach and only Xiao bin survived. The guy who took him in usually beated Xiao bin up and whenever anyone tried to interfere or help Xiao Bin the man would threaten to kill them. After hearing the little story from the owner Hebe couldn't help but feel even more sorry for Xiao Bin. In less than 5 mins the bowl of noodles were finished.

Xiao bin: Thank you

Arron: you're welcome (pats Xiao bin's head)

Ring Ring! Ring Ring!

Xiao bin looked at Arron, while Arron picked up his phone. Hebe one the side was helping Xiao bin wipe the extra sauce on his face.

Arron: We have to go now

Hebe: (frowns) but xiao bin....

Arron: Why don't we take him with us? Afterall we can't leave him here, he'll just die.

Hebe: (brightens up) Really?? Xiao Bin did you hear what Arron goh said?? You're coming with us!!

Xiao Bin: Can I really??

Hebe: (nods)

Before leaving the restuarant Arron left a huge amount of money for Xiao bin's "Guardian". Arron wanted to make sure the guy doesn't hurt anyone after recieving the money. On the ride back Hebe, Arron and Xiao bin sat at the back of the car. Xiao bin was already fast asleep with his head on Hebe's lap, Hebe stared at the cute little kid while his back. Arron looked at the sight of Xiao bin and Hebe, they looked just like a mom and her son. Arron smiled and moved in closer to Hebe holding onto her hands.

Arron: Do you always bring animals or people home? first Coco now Xiao bin

Hebe: (smiles) I don't know..... I felt like I had to help them, probably because I know what it was like to be alone and scared of everyone around you.  

Arron: How can I not fall for you even more knowing you're so nice? (pulls Hebe closer to him)

Hebe smiled and rested her head on Arron's shoulder, and closed her eyes. Finally after the 3 hour drive, they all arrived at Hebe's house. Arron carried the still asleep Xiao bin into the house with Hebe following closely behind.

Hebe: We're home!

S.E.R: HEBE!!!! (hugs Hebe) we miss you soooo much!!

Hebe: hahahahaha I was only going for 3 days

Selina: That's stil- who's the little kid? HE'S SOOOO CUTE!!

Hebe: Oh I'll explain later, I am going to go bring him to the room next to mines kk?

S.E.R: (nods) 
 
Arron laid Xiao bin gently on the bed making sure not to wake up the little boy. Hebe walked over and started tucking Xiao bin in making sure he has enough blanket.

Arron: (grabs Hebe by the waist) how about me? I need someone to take care of me too

Hebe: Hahaha what does little Arron need now?

Arron: I need you (winks at Hebe)

Hebe: Go away you little ert (pushes Arron away)

Arron: (pulls Hebe back) I am your little ert now

Arron kissed Hebe on the lips, he wrapped his arms around Hebe pulling their body closer. Hebe kissed Arron back wrapping her arms around his neck. The kiss stopped when Hebe ran out of breath, so she pulled away. 

Arron: awww... I wasn't finish

Hebe: Well I am, now let's leave, give the boy some peace (drags Arron out of the room) 

Arron: Ok and than we can continue in your room 

Hebe: In your dreams 

Arron: I'll do it tonight (smirks) 

Hebe: When did you get so erted!! 

Arron: (whispers in Hebe's ear) when I saw your body last night, Damn was it y! 

Hebe: (blush) I said not to talk about it!! 

Arron: hahahahaha 

Rainie: I see you guys are back to normal 

Ella: Normal? They're closer than they were before!

Selina: Did something happen last night (staring at Hebe and Arron) 

Arron: Yea! she gave---

Hebe: (covers Arron's mouth) nothing happened at all. wait how did you know we fought?

Arron: The guys and them all helped me with the forest event. 

Hebe: Oh...... so they know about the stupid bets you tards made?

S.E.R: (nods) everything.

Selina: Stupid jerks 

Rainie: I know right? Do they have a heart? Geez

Ella: More like do they have a brain...... playing stupid games like that 

Arron: I am still here you know?

Hebe: hahahahaaha, where are the others?

Ella: They're coming over later 

Selina: Oh yea who's the cute little kid?

Hebe: Oh... he's............ 

Hebe told them the whole story and asked them if Xiao bin could stay, the girls all agreed without a second thought. 

Rainie: How old is Xiao bin?

Hebe: 6 

Maid: Misses there's a little kid crying upstairs

Hebe: Bring him down for me 

Maid: (nods her head) 

A couple minutes later a maid walked in holding onto Xiao bin, she handed him over to Hebe.  Hebe held him on her lap as she sat on a stool. 

Hebe: what's wrong?? Why are you crying?

Xiao Bin: I had a dream you guys didn't help me and left me there with the man

Hebe:( Xiao Bin's back) awwww it's ok you're here with us now, you don't have to worry. 

Everyone stood aside looking at Hebe taking care of a crying Xiao bin. S.E.R were aweing over how  cute Xiao bin was and Arron stood there staring at Hebe. Finally after 30 mins Xiao Bin fell back asleep, Arron took Xiao bin out of  Hebe's arms and carried him over to the couch to sleep. 

DING DONG!!! DING DONG!!! 

Selina: Coming! (runs to the door) 

Fahrenheit: Where's Arron!!!!!

Arron: ............ what do you guys want from me?

Jiro: How was last night?? 

Calvin: Did you guys do it??

Chun: Did you guys make up??

Jiro: How was she???

Hebe: (glares at Fahrenheit) I am right here

Fahrenheit turned to look at Hebe, when they saw her glaring at them , the formed cold sweats and shivered

Fahrenheit: never mind

Arron: hahahahaha

Jiro: (walks over to the couch) THERE'S A KID!! (points to Xiao bin)

S.H.E.R/Farhrenheit. exp Jiro: -_______________-"

Jiro: I KNEW IT! You guys left for that long because Hebe was pregnant!

Everyone. Exp Jiro: en stupid.........

Arron: Dude do you not see how big the kid is? he's 6 years old! and we left for 3 days!

Jiro: (scratches his head) right.............

Everyone: -______________- stupid retard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LMFAO! OMG THIS CHAPTER WAS RANDOM WASN'T IT???
I AM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!!! AHHHHHHHHH WHAT TO DO!!!