Love you can never forget Chapter 11

Love you can never forget
Hebe got bored in her room so she walked downstairs and found Arron no where in sight. Walking into the kitchen expecting to find Arron with Coco but they weren't there either. Hebe stopped a maid in the house and asked her. 

Hebe: Where's Arron and Coco?

Maid: Arron brought Coco outside to play 

Hebe: (nods her head) 

Hebe walked outside and saw Arron playing catch with Coco. In Hebe's eyes Coco seemed like she was having alot of fun with Arron. It was Hebe's first time seeing Coco so friendly with strangers. Usually when Coco meets strangers she's shy,quiet, and unapproachable, but with Arron it seems like she have known Arron for a  while. 

Hebe: Coco! 

Coco: (looks at Hebe and ran towards her) Woof Woof!

Hebe: (picks up Coco) Did this mean person force you into playing with him?

Arron: Hey! I did no such thing, she just loves me! 

Hebe: Whatever, come on Mommy will bring you in, it's time to eat (walks into the kitchen) 

Arron: (follows Hebe) 

In the kitchen Hebe put Coco in a little play pen for dogs and walked towards a cabbinet and pulled out a dog bowl that was Silver and the writing of Coco's name was in gold glitter. Pouring just enough food for Coco, Hebe walked towards the play pen and placed the bowl down. 

Hebe: You have to eat or else mommy isn't going to let you out and play 

Coco: Woof Woof! (starts eating) 

Hebe: Good girl (pats Coco) 

Arron: I noticed that you can love, but it's just that you don't want to open up for people 

Hebe: And?

Arron: Well it'd be nice to be friends? it's better than having me and the guys come over and you hiding in your room until we leave 

Hebe: (ignores Arron)

Arron: You know when you get to know us, we're not as bad as people say. 

Hebe: (sighs) If I say yes will you shut up?

Arron: (nods his head and smiles) 

Hebe: (plays with Coco) 

Arron: Let's bring Coco to the park 

Hebe: (looks at Coco) 

Coco: (wags her tail) 

Hebe: Than let's go (grabs Coco's leash) 

Walking to the park they saw many dogs running around and playing, but unlike them Coco stayed close to Hebe. 

Arron: What's wrong with Coco?

Hebe: Coco has had a bad past 

Arron: Mind telling me about it?

Hebe: (looks at Arron) I guess?

Arron and Hebe sat on a bench while Coco sat beside them playing with her own toys that Hebe bought along for Coco.

Hebe: I found Coco when she was 2 months?? I was walking through an alley and heard whimpering. When I checked it what it was, it turned out to be Coco, she was lying on a cardboard box  and 2 bigger dogs were surrounding her. Some how seeing Coco reminded me of myself when I was younger. So I went up to the 2 big dogs and i kicked it. The dogs ran away whimpering, I picked up Coco and she was shaking in my hands, her white fur was all dirty and her leg was broken. Before I walked away the 2 big dogs came back, one of them ran towards me and bit my leg. When Coco saw the 2 big dogs coming back I felt her shaking even harder. So I took Coco and ran with my leg bleeding. I guess because Coco was so much like me, I felt a connection with her and so i kept her. Ever since than she has never ever gotten close to another dog, or even a person. It's probably because of whoever left her there, it took her a while to get used to me and than it took about 5 months to get close to Selina, Rainie and Ella. Mike was different though when Coco saw Mike, it was as if she knew him, she got close to him right away. Just like how Coco was willing to get close to you today.

Arron: Wow..... both you and Coco have a sad story.

Hebe: (sighs) well life is life, you can pick your life........ (stands up) Come on Coco (walks away)

Arron: (follows Hebe)

It was about 1am when S.E.R and the rest of Fahrenheit got back to S.H.E.R's house. When they walked in they saw Hebe's head lying on Arron's shoulders and both were sleeping. Coco was also lying on Hebe's lap sleeping too. S.E.R walked towards them and smiled.

Chun: I guess they're closer?

Ella: Hopefully or else when Hebe wakes up she'll freak

Selina: Let's leave them alone

Jiro: kk than we'll go home first  see you guys tomorrow, Night babe (pecks Selina's lips)

Selina: (nods) Night
 
Calvin: Yea I am tired too

Rainie: Than you should go home I'll see you tomorrow

Calvin: Sweet dreams (pecks Rainie's forehead)

Chun: (hugs Ella) we'll tell Hebe and Arron tomorrow

Ella: hahahahaha ok

S.E.R: night

Fahrenheit: Night! (walks out)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning Hebe and Arron were both still on the couch and Coco was still on Hebe's lap. S.E.R. had already woken up and was in the living room watching Hebe and Arron sleep while eating breakfast. Hebe stirred alittle, she didn't wake up until she started sniffing something, the smell of bacon and eggs. Hebe eyes shot open and there she saw was S.E.R starring at her.

Hebe: (lifts her head off Arron's shoulder) What the hell are you guys doing?

Rainie: When did you guys get so close?

Hebe: Me and who?

Ella: (points at Arron) Him

Hebe: (looks at Arron) oh.... well I guess i decided to give him and the rest of the guys a chance? Coco gave Arron a chance right after she met him.

Selina: What?? Coco gave Arron a chance right away? and we had to wait like what? 5 months? she's so unfair!

Hebe: (shrugs her shoulder) It's her choice not mine

Rainie: But still how did you guys get so close after just one day?

Hebe: (rolls her eyes) well than how did Ella agree to Chun in one day? and decided not to tell me about it?

Ella: Wait! How did you know??

Hebe: I am physic! (rolls her eyes) you guys were talking really loud yesterday

Selina: (smirks) than that mean you were listening to us while lying your head of Arron's shoulders!

Hebe: and so?

Rainie: How far did you guys go?

Hebe: Ni meng hen fan!! (walks up the stairs carrying Coco)

S.E.R: you can't hide anything from us!!!

Arron: Hide what?

Ella: When did you wake up?

Arron: When Hebe yelled at you guys

Selina: (sits beside Arron) what happened between you and Hebe yesterday?

Arron: What are you talking about? nothing happened

Rainie: (sits Beside Arron) Are you sure? Hebe usually doesn't get all touchy with guys (moving her eyebrows up and down)

Ella: (sits infront of Arron) and you guys are beyond close! her head was on your shoulders!

Arron: (looks at S.E.R) you guys are crazy! (pushes out of the mob) I am going to go home and take a shower! (walks out the door)

Selina: ahahahhahahaaha
 
Rainie: They make a good couple

Ella: Hahahahaha yea

 In the afternoon the guys came back but S.H.E.R wasn't home so they waited in the living room. They waited for about 2 hours? until S.E.R walked into the house with a couple guys following them. S.H.E.R were all laughing and didn't notice the guys in the house.

Ms.Wong: Misses, the guys are in the living room waiting for you guys

Selina: How long has they been here?

Jiro: About 2 hours!

Selina: =o

Calvin: (looks at Rainie) who are these guys?

Rainie: They're our friends Lee hom, Jay, Show, and Kingone

L.J.S.K: Hi! (smiles)

Fahrenheit: (glares at the guys) yea hi........

Hebe: What's with all the glaring? (pushing Mike into the house)

Jiro: Why is that guys arm around you?

Show: opps my bad (drops his arm off Selina's shoulders)

Selina: ......... he's just a friend and nothing more..... they invited us to an amusment park .

Jiro: (mumbles) you could've told us first

Selina: Ok sorry (sits beside Jiro)

Jay: Ummmm this is akward..... I think it's better if we leave first

Lee Hom: Yea see you girls some other time

S.H.E.R: ok bye =]

Mike: Oh wait don't forget the teddy bears!

S.H.E.R: oh right! (runs out)

S.H.E.R all ran out towards a car and when they came back in they were each holding a gaint teddy bear, each holding a different color. L.J.S.K.M had won it for them when they were at the amusment park.

Kingone: Ok than we'll take our leave, bye (pushes Mike)

After the guys left I guess everything went back to normal? Jiro was still kinda pissed off at Show for putting his arms around Selina's shoulders and Calvin and Rainie were again being mushy, Chun and Ella was eating and Hebe and Arron were doing their own things.

Hebe: This is akward.... I am going to leave (walks upstairs)

Selina: Come on Jiro you got to stop being mad, it was just a friendly gesture. Anyways if I am not wrong you sleep with girls alot, i should be the one that's mad

Jiro: What!?!? That was before i dated you

Selina: Than do you want me to be mad or not

Jiro: (pouts) fine.....

Selina: Good boy (pats Jiro's head)

Arron: I am going to play with Coco

Rainie: (looks at Arron) or do you just want to see Hebe

Selina/Ella: hahahahahah oooooohhhhhhhh.........

Arron: and again, you guys are crazy (walks upstairs)

In hebe's room Hebe is on the computer, and once again looking at the picture of the ring she had found the other day, and Coco is watching t.v.

Knock Knock

Hebe: (rolls her eyes) what do you want Arron?

Arron: (opens the door) I just wanted to hang out

Hebe: (shuts her computer) don't just open the door!! i could've been changing!!!!

Arron: (smirks) that'd be a nice sight

Hebe: (glares at Arron) seriously what do you want?

Arron: Can't you be nicer? Anyways I want to play with Coco

Coco: Woof Woof! (runs to Arron)

Hebe: ok you have her now leave, I am working and I don't need you to disturb me  

Arron: I saw a ring on your computer, whose ring is that?

Hebe: It's none of your business! (walks out the door)

Arron: What's wrong with your mommy?

Hebe: (walks out the house and slamming the door)

Ella: Arron what did you do this time?!?!?

Arron: (acts innocent) I did nothing I just went to get Coco and when I was in Hebe's room I saw a picture of a ring and wanted to know whose ring it was

Rainie: (shook her head) Hebe said that ring has something to do with her parents death, so she's trying to find out who it belongs to.

Arron: Oh....... I am going to go talk to her (runs out the house)

Arron ran out the house and didn't see Hebe anywhere in sight, wandering around the front and the back of the house he saw a little shed with flowers inside curious he walked in and saw Hebe crouching at a corner. Arron walked towards Hebe and crouched right beside her.

Arron: Sorry.....

Hebe: It's nothing.....

Arron: Maybe I could help you find who killed your parents

Hebe: I don't need help.... (stands up)

Arron: why is it so hard for you to accept help from others?!?!

Hebe: (turns around) Because!

Arron: because what?? People offers you help because they care!

Hebe: Well I don't need peoples care!

Arron: Everyone needs someone to care for them

Hebe: Well I am different.....

Arron: Why?

Hebe: You have to live your own life.... if someone's always there to help you than you'll never learn... and one day they'll have to leave, who'll help you than?? Why not just do it yourself! (walks out the shed)

Arron: ...... (runs after Hebe) Hebe slow! down!! 

BEEP BEEP!!!

A black car was speeding towards Hebe, Arron saw and ran towards Hebe. Pulling Hebe away just in time, they both fell to the ground, Arron on top of Hebe. Arron stared at Hebe and Hebe stared at Arron, Arron moved closer and closer until their faces were inches away. Just when Arron's lips were about to land on Hebe's lips, Hebe turned her head away. Suddenly Hebe felt something wet dripping on her arm she turned to look at it and found blood dripping from Arron's arm.

Hebe: You're arm is bleeding! (sits up)

Arron: Forget about my arm, are you ok? (stands up)

Hebe: (nods) and thanks......

Arron: You arm is scratch (looks at Hebe's arm)

Hebe: (looks at her arm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT PLEASE!! your support is always needed around here!! anyways  I am getting a writers block..... can't think of anything