Love you can never forget Chapter 16

Love you can never forget

It's been 3 hours since they've reached the hospital after the incident, and Hebe has been in the ER that full 3 hours. Arron only needed a couple of stiches on his back, a broken arm and a couple of bruises here and there.

Selina: What if something bad happened, that why they're taking so long

Jiro: I doubt it...... Babe you got to stop scaring yourself and everyone else (hugs Selina)

Right after Jiro said that the ER ligth shut off and out came the doctor followed by a nurse.

Rainie: How is she??

Doctor: It's a good thing you guys brought her in on time. If the blood clogs were left in there any longer there might've been a chance of memory loss or worse she might not even wake up. And since Hebe has been through too much of a shock and because we had to remove some clogged up blood inside her head. She won't be waking up for a while. It could take days, weeks, months or years. So it would be good if you guys come visit her more often and talk to her.Other than that it's only minor injuries around her body. Arron and Hebe will be transfered to a regular room. If there's no more question I will take my leave now

Ella: Isn't there anything you guys can do to help wake her up?

Doctor: we're sorry but it all depends on the paitient, anyways I am going to take my leave I am needed somewhere else (walks away with the nurse)

Everyone walked into the hospital room and saw Arron sitting on his bed staring at Hebe. The girls walked in and the sight of Hebe on the bed like that hurted them alot.

Chun: (walks to Arron) how are you feeling dude?

Arron: I am ok, but what about Hebe?

Ella: she'll be in a coma for a while, we don't know when she'll wake up.

On the other side Rainie and Selina was already beside Hebe telling Hebe all the good times they had together. Jiro was beside Selina watching her, seeing this hurted him alot and Calvin was supporting Rainie.

Jiro: Selina..... you need rest.....

Selina: (shakes her head) Hebe remember that time me, you and Ella  put love letters in Rainie's locker? She actually thought it was from a real guy, she was sooo happy but when we told her it was from us she got really mad at us? She didn't talk to us for a whole week and to cheer her up all of us brought her a gaint teddy bear? hahaha..... Hebe! Wake up and laugh at these stories with me! wake up! please........ All of us has always been together it won't be the same without you..... (crying really hard)

Jiro: Selina....... (hugs Selina)

Rainie: What about the time when me and Ella was suppose to bring Coco out for a walk and ended up losing her? Me and Ella didn't come home for 3 days because we were scared of what you would do to us... but than when we went home to confess we found Coco at home with you? Hebe wake up and we can all laugh at these stories together....

Ella: (crying) Rainie, Selina don't be like this, she'll wake up the doctor even said so

Chun: I am going to bring you home you must be tired. (brings Ella out)

Jiro: Baby I think you're tired to let's go home

Selina: I don't want to leave

Arron: I think you guys should all go home, I'll stay here and take care of her. If anything happens I'll call you guys right away.

Calvin: Exactly there's Arron here, he's Hebe's boyfriend we can trust him with Hebe. You girls must all be tired.

Unwillingly S.E.R  and Fahrenheit went home leaving only Arron with Hebe. Arron walked towards Hebe's bed and sat there holding Hebe's hands.

Arron: Hebe do you want to hear a story? hahahaha the first time I figured out S.H.E.R. was girls instead of guys, that cold look you gave me. Oh and i remember the first time we played dare with you. The drink you made full of random stuff you could find. I can't believe i believed you when you told me about the fat lady next door. I drank all of the disgusting drink you made me. Also the day where you were forced to come as my partner for the party me and the guys held, I have to say you were really pretty that day. Than the time when me and you washed Coco and ended up having the water fight?? hahahahaaha that day i told you i liked you....Hebe wake up soon don't make us all wait too long

Arron kissed Hebe on the forehead and watched Hebe sleep, slowly he himself fell asleep too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nurse: Sir... sir... please wake up (shakes Arron)

Arron: (wakes up) what?

Nurse: Sir please get back into your bed you stayed her all night you're a paitient and need rest.

Arron: What time is it?

Nurse: It's 9am

Arron: (nods his head)

Nurse: If there's nothing else I am going to leave

Arron: wait when can i leave?

Nurse: You should be able to leave by tomorrow (walks out) 

Person: Slow down girls!!

S.E.R ran into the room followed by Fahrenheit, when the girls ran in they were expecting good news. When they saw Hebe on the bed their mood dropped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been exactly 2 months and Hebe is still in a coma. Arron visits everyday and stays over night with Hebe, he wanted to be the first person Hebe see when she wakes up, but the fact that no one knows when she is going to wake up worries them. Even Mike is off his wheel chair and Hebe isn't awake.

Arron: Hebe it's been 2 long months..... when are you going to wake up and tell me I am annoying and hit me? Coco is missing you alot she won't eat unless she see's you. (holding Hebe's hand)

Mike: (comes in) Hey, how's she doing?

Arron: Still hanging on I guess.......

Mike: (pats Arron's back) She'll wake up soon, just have faith in her

Arron: Hopefully......

2 days later around 4am S.H.E.R's house got a call from the hospital telling them to come immediatly. In exactly 10 mins S.E.R rushed through the door of the hospital still in the pj's, they didn't care a about how they looked as long as Hebe was ok. Rushing up to the 6th floor of the hospital the ran towards Hebe's room, outside sat Arron with his head on his hands.

Rainie: Arron! What happened to Hebe?

Arron: I don't know.... I think she's waking up

Ella: Really??

Arron: I felt her hand move, but it could just be because I miss her too much or because I am tired.....

Selina: Don't worry, I know she'll wake up.

Doctor: (comes out) Well Arron I guess you were right (everyone looks at the doctor) Hebe has woken up. But there's something wrong with her, when she woke up she was crying. It sounded like she was calling for someone name Catherine. She said she needed to get back and save her, Hebe even tried pulling on the wires attach to her. Because of this behavior we have given Hebe a shot to calm her down, she should be resting right now. (walks away)

Arron: (runs into the room)

Selina: She's finally awake........

Rainie: But how do we explain to her that Catherine is gone?

Ella: she probably knows, she probably just doesn't want to face it.........

The girls all went into Hebe's room, and Hebe was sleeping. Atleast this time when Hebe's asleep this time they know when she'll wake up. After staying for 2 hours S.E.R were unwillingly dragged home by their boyfriends when Arron called them to tell them the news.

Hebe: (wakes up) Arron where's Catherine?

Arron: Hebe........

Hebe: Arron answer me! where's Catherine???!?!?!

Arron: we couldn't save her.........

Hebe: (crying and screaming) WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS SAVE HER???? WHY!??!?!?! SHE RISKED HER LIFE TO SAVE US!! SHE WAS INNOCENT ALL ALONG!!!!

Arron: Hebe we tried but we couldn't....... the explosion was too big.... the building had collapsed

Hebe: It's my fault!!! it's my fault!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Arron: (hugs Hebe) It wasn't your fault, she chose to do it, it had nothing to do with you

Hebe: (shakes her head) She was my best friend but I didn't trust her!! Instead I let her go to Johnathan!!! I caused her to be in so much pain!!!

Arron: You couldn't have known!

Hebe: (shakes her head) I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN!!! I HAVE TO SAVE HER!!! (pushing Arron away)

Arron: (grabs Hebe's arm) HEBE! LISTEN TO ME!!! Doing this is only hurting yourself and everyone else around you! Do you think Catherine would want to see you like this??!!?!

Hebe: AHHHHHHH!!!!!! (covers her ears)

Arron: (holds onto Hebe) HEBE CALM DOWN!!!

Even with Arron's hold, Hebe was still struggling. Hebe wanted to save Catherine, she was blaming herself for what happened to Catherine. Tears were coming non-stop and all Arron could do was try to stop Hebe from hurting herself. In about 5 mins Hebe calmed down, tired from the struggling she leaned her body weight on Arron.

Hebe: Arron...... I have to save her......

Arron: ( Hebe's head) You did..... you saved her from all the pain and suffering, when she was still living, her life was like hell with Johnathan. But now because of you she's in heaven living peacefully and away from Johnathan.

Hebe: Really???

Arron: (nods his head) She's happy now......

Hebe closed her eyes, and relaxed against Arron's chest. Maybe what Arron said was true, Catherine was up in heaven now and no one is there to make her suffer anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arron: Sit for now! I'll help you pack!

Hebe: But I am tired of sitting or lying on a bed...... i've had enough rest......

Arron: Just sit......

Hebe: (pouts) fine.....

Arron: Ok i am finish!

Hebe: Finally! come on I can't stand staying here any longer!!

Arron: Hahahhahaha ok ok (holds Hebe's hand) let's go

Even though the fact that Catherine was no longer here still upsetted Hebe, but she knew for a fact that she couldn't change what had happen. And during the extra 3 weeks at the hospital after she woke up, Hebe recovered from Catherine's lost, and grew alot closer to Arron. Basically everything was back to normal except the fact that Hebe is alot more closer to Arron, and she was alot more....how do I say this? Cheerful? Happy? Bubbly?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT PLEASE!!!! NOT A GOOD CHAPTR I KNOW BUT PLEASE COMMENT!! REMEMBER THE REQUEST I ASKED FOR AT HE BEGINNING OF THE STORY!!!