Love you can never forget Chapter 17

Love you can never forget

Selina: What is taking them so long??? (pacing back and forth)

Ella: stop pacing around! I am getting dizzy!

Rainie: exacty! just relax and sit down, I am pretty sure Arron isn't going to let anything happen to Hebe..... he brought 5 mens with him...... he's even more protective of Hebe than us (shakes her head)

DING DONG!

Selina: THEY'RE HERE!! (runs to the door) Oh it's just you guys......

Jiro: What do you mean it's just you guys? You should be excited to see me

Rainie: Don't worry she woke us up at 6am to go pick up Hebe....but than Arron called to tell us not to and he would...... and so she's been pacing around the whole afternoon (Calvin sits beside Rainie)

Ella: and the pacing is making me really dizzy!!

Chun: awwwww are you ok?? need me to get you anything?

Ella: (pouts) can you go get me ice cream in the fridge?

Chun: kk be right back

DING DONG!

Selina: that has to be them (opens the door) HEBE!!! ( jumps on Hebe) I thought you got into another accident!

Hebe: yea and i will be if you don't get off

Selina: hahahahahha opps

Ella/Rainie: HEBE!!!! (runs to Hebe and hugs her)

Hebe: haahahahaa hi

Coco: Woof Woof (jumping on Hebe)

Hebe: (picks up Coco) how's mommy's little baby doing?

Coco: Woof Woof! (runs off)

Hebe: Wait until I get you Coco! I am going to stuff you with food!

Ella/Rainie: oh yea! we got a surprise for you!! come on!!! (drags Hebe upstairs)

Selina: hey wait for me!! I help payed for it too!! wait I ONLY HELPED PAY FOR IT IF YOU LIKE IT!!! (runs upstairs)

Arron: WAIT!!! HEBE'S FRAGILE!!! DON'T HURT HER!! SHE JUST GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL! (runs after S.H.E.R)

Calvin/Jiro: (shrugs) WE WANT TO SEE THE SURPRISE TOO!!! (runs upstairs)

Chun: (walks out of the kitchen) Babe here's your...... where did everyone go? (looks are and see's Calvin and Jiro) HEY WAIT FOR ME!! (puts the ice cream down and ran upstairs) 

Upstairs Ella and Rainie has stopped Hebe infront of her own room. Hebe starred at the door of her room confused.

Hebe:  why are we standing infront of my room?

Ella: don't mind that, Ok you ready???

Hebe: sure??

Rainie opens the door to Hebe's room inside Hebe's room it was filled with Mickey Mouse merchandise. It started with Mickey Mouse bedsheets, blankets, rugs, curtains, there was mickey mouse plush, clothes, pillows, laptop, telephone, t.v, etc anything you name it. 

Ella/Rainie: SURPRISE!!!!!

Hebe: (mouth dropped open)

Selina: Like I said if you don't like it, it was all Ella and Rainie's idea

Ella/Rainie: (glares at Selina)

Hebe: AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I LOVE IT GUYS!!!! (Hugs S.E.R)

Selina: (smiles) I told you Hebe would love it!

Ella: (smacks Selina across the head)

Selina: owwwwww.....

Arron: WHAT HAPPEN?? I HEARD HEBE.... WOAH!!! that's like Mickey Mouse paradise!

Hebe: (runs into her room)

Calvin: What's the sur-

Jiro: AHHHHHHHH IT'S MICKEY MOUSE!!!!!!! (runs into Hebe's room) I LOVE MICKEY MOUSE!!!!

Hebe: I know right?? it's the cutest thing ever!!! Look at this! (shows Jiro a Mickey mouse that talks)

Jiro: (nods his head)

S.E.R: wtf.......o.O

Calvin: He's an obessed fan of Disney character

S.E.R: =o

Chun: what happened???

Jiro/Hebe: MICKEY MOUSE HAPPENED!!!

Chun: o.O ok...............

Hebe: ARRON LOOK! (stuffs a gigantic Mickey Mouse the size of Hebe infront of Arron)

Arron: arghh!!! MONSTER!!!!

Hebe: (glares at Arron) who are you calling monster??? ugly!

Arron: ummmmmmm.... you just scared me so.....ummmmm.....I said the wrong thing, I was going to say......cute

Hebe: (smiles) ok! come on Arron come play with me! (pulls Arron into her room)

Calvin: I've never seen Hebe this childish EVER! I think Hebe killed her old self in the accident or she left her other side in heaven during the coma....... 

Chun: It's so different to see her like this, she's always so serious and scary

Rainie: Well what can you say? Mickey Mouse is her weakness. Anyways I think Arron really helped change Hebe (smiles)

Ella: I guess it's a good thing Hebe met Arron. Anyways we should leave the couple alone

Selina: what about that idiot over there?? (points at Jiro)

Chun: Don't worry (goes into Hebe's room and drags Jiro out)

Jiro: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?! I WASN'T FINISH PLAYING!! I WAS HAVING A TEA PARTY WITH MICKEY MOUSE AND DONALD DUCK!!!

Chun:.............. do you hear yourself when you talk or do you just hear jibberish??? (rolls his eyes and pulls Jiro with him downstairs)

Jiro: DON'T WORRY MICKEY MOUSE!!! I'LL BE BACK FOR YOU!!! DON'T MISS ME!!!

Selina: I think that plush is glad your gone (whispers to herself) 

Hebe was still looking around her room like a little kid in a candy store, checking out everything while Arron sat on the mini Mickey Mouse couch that S.E.R had bought for Hebe and Coco is barking at the gigantic Mikey Mouse.

Hebe: (walks out from her closet) ARRON LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!! (shows Arron Couple t-shirts with Mickey & Minnie Mouse on it)

Arron: (smiles and walks over to Hebe) why? do you want to wear it?

Hebe: can we??? Arron: Sure anything to make you happy

Hebe: Thanks Arron Now go change!!! (pushes Arron into the washroom)

Arron: Ok ok I am going (walks into the washroom)

5 mins later Arron and Hebe came out wearing the couple t-shirt, the t-shirts fitted just right around their body

Hebe: I wanna take pictures for memory!!!

Arron: Hahahahaha ok ok

Pose. 1: Arron standing behind Hebe holding onto her waist and his head resting on her shoulders
Pose. 2: Both doing cute poses
Pose. 3: Arron posing ily
Pose. 4: Hebe hugging the gigantic Mickey Mouse
Pose. 5: Arron and Hebe hugging each other
Pose. 6: Arron made Hebe kiss him on the cheeks
Pose. 7: Hebe wraps her arm around Arron's neck
Pose. 8: Hebe sitting on Arron's lap
Pose. 9: Both holding onto Mickey Mouses hand
Pose. 10: Arron kissing Hebe on the lips
 
Hebe: YAH! why did you kiss me?? (blush)

Arron: awwwww did you not like it??

Hebe: whatever!! I am going to look at the pictures! (sits on the bed)

Hebe smiled as she looked through the pictures they just took, while Arron stood at the same place staring at Hebe. Hebe noticed Arron starring at her so she looked up at him confused.

Hebe: Is there something on my face?

Arron: (shakes his head) no, I am just not used to seeing you so happy

Hebe: (nods her head) are you going to look at the pictures too?

Arron: I guess (walks to Hebe)

Hebe: Hahahahahhahaha you look so stupid in this one!! (pose. 3)

Arron: nah uh! I look damn y!

Hebe: conceited much

Arron: oooooo send me this one! I am going to put it as my wall paper (smirks)

Hebe: (blush) why this one??

Arron: because you actually kissed me here

Hebe: whatever (sets pose. 1 as her wall paper) I like this one the best

Arron: hahahaha you just don't the other picture because you know you'll blush when you see it

Hebe: NO! (sighs) say whatever you want......

Arron: (hugs Hebe from behind) I like this side of you alot more.....

Hebe: (glares at Arron) I wasn't that bad before........

Arron: Have you not seen yourself?? The first time we hung out with you, you tricked me into drinking the disgusting drink. They way you smirk or glare at me and the guys when ever we touch or talked to you. Than there was the time where you kicked me off the bed for sleeping next to you because i cared. Than there was-

Hebe: Ok enough! I get it! I was a horrible person.......

Arron: (hugs Hebe tighter) Not horrible, just not the nicest person on earth hahahahahahahaha

Hebe: (grabs a pillow and whacks Arron in the head) Neither are you =p (runs downstairs)

Hebe ran downstairs to find everyone lazing around like usual, mind their own business. While coming down the stairs Hebe stomache growled grabbing everyones attention. Arron who followed behind Hebe heard her stomache loud and clear started laughing, Hebe turned around and kicked Arron before continuing down the stairs.

Hebe: Ella! Is there anyhthing we can eat? I am hungry!

Ella: hahahaha yes there's-

Selina: YOU'RE WEARING THE COUPLE T-SHIRT I GOT FOR YOU GUYS!!!!

Rainie: OMG YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOO CUTE!!

Hebe: thanks.....

Ella: as I was saying there's food but i think they're left overs

Hebe: (pouts) awwww but I was hungry

Rainie: OH WE CAN HAVE A WELCOME BACK PARTY FOR YOU!!!!

Selina: WE SHOULD!!!

Hebe: but isn't that too much work?? anyways inviting people now will be alittle short notice

Selina: nah uh everyone was damn worried about you they'll be happy to see you come back

Ella: I guess that'll work we can invite Mike's gang, and our gang

Rainie: JOLIN JIE AND HER GANG WE HAVEN'T SEEN HER IN A LONG TIME!

Selina: THAN LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!

Everyone was about to start working but before they did they sent Hebe up to her room saying that they'll give her a surprise, and to entertain her they sent Arron up with her but as her maid

Ella: Don't go easy on him!

Rainie: make him work hard! we don't have to pay him!

Selina: right now he's not your boyfriend but your stupid maid

Hebe: ahahahahahhaha ok

Arron: (covers Hebe's ears) Don't teach her bad things!!! (drags Hebe upstairs) 

Upstairs Hebe is sitting down on her bed and enjoying the time she has to boss Arron around. Arron was running around the house getting stuff for Hebe and just like what S.E.R told her to do Hebe gave Arron a hard time

Hebe: Arron!

Arron: (running in) yesh??

Hebe: I am bored can you go downstairs and get my mickey mouse dvds?

Arron: yup just one sec (runs downstairs) Where's Hebe's mickey mouse dvds?

Selina: By the t.v I think, how are you enjoying being Hebe's maid?

Arron: (glares at Selina) wait untill i get my hands on you guys.... (gritts his teeth and ran to get the dvd than ran upstairs)

Arron: found it

Hebe: put it in the dvd player for me 

Arron: (puts the dvd into the dvd player and went over to Hebe's bed and layed down)

Hebe: tired? because I am not finish bossing you around (smirks)

Arron: (pouts) can't you give me alittle rest?

Hebe: (puts her hand on her chin) hmmmmmmm..... fine... I'll be nice

Arron: thank you (lays on Hebe's lap)

Hebe: (plays with Arron's hair) are they making a big mess down stairs?

Arron: depends what you think a big mess is. If you consider balloons, banners, tables, and moving everything to the basement a big mess than yes.
 
Hebe: -____- they over due everything

Arron: well they're happy your back

Hebe: I guess but alittle too hapy

Arron: Well they didn't lose you so of course they'd be happy

Hebe: Are you happy? 

Arron: (smiles) of course I am happy

Hebe: (smiles) can i ask you something than?

Arron: I guess it can't hurt

Hebe: when did you start liking me?

Arron: honestly?

Hebe: (nods her head)

Arron: well honestly I don't know

Hebe: (smiles) now let me ask you another question ok?

Arron: kk

Hebe: well more like an order, go get me water (smirks)  

Arron: (frowns) only if you give me a kiss

Hebe: (frowns) than I'll go get my own water (stands up)

Arron: awwww why can't you just give me a kiss?? It's already been a while since you gave me a kiss (pouts)

Hebe: WHAT?? I KISSED YOU THIS MORNING AND WHEN WE WERE TAKING PICTURES

Arron: (pouts) but that was for pictures and like you said you kissed me this morning

Hebe: (stuck her tongue out) well too bad for you

Arron: Fine if you won't give me a kiss I'll give you one (smirks)

Arron pulled Hebe down to kiss him by holding onto Hebe's neck and pulling her down, at first it was just a little kiss but than Arron didn't let go and kept going but more passionately this time. Finally when they were out of breath Arron let go of Hebe

Arron: Now that's what you call a kiss (smirks)

Hebe: STUPID ERT! (grabs a pillow and whacks Arron)

Arron: I know you like it (stares at Hebe)

Hebe: (blush) just go get me water

Arron: ahahahahaha ok (walks out)

When Hebe saw Arron walk out she reached for her cheeks and it was burning hot, she smiled and took out her cell phone to look at the pictures they took this afternoon, her smile grew bigger.

Hebe's Pov.
Maybe this is the right choice?
End of Hebe's Pov.

 The party has already started and everyone was already there. Just as Hebe thought S.E.R did exaggerate everything, there was lots of food the furnitures were all moved to a different room, million of guests, a big banner saying welcome back hebe, loud music, lots of welcome back presents and alot more.

Hebe: they didn't have to make it such a big party.... 

Arron: (wrapped his arms around Hebe's wasit) well atleast everyones having fun and happy

Hebe: I guess.....
 
Person: Hebe??

Hebe: (turns around) JOLIN JIE!!! (runs up to Jolin and hugs her)

Jolin: ahahahaha (hugs Hebe) How's are you doing?  

Hebe: ok, but omg I haven't seen you in soooo long! how have you been?

Jay: She's doing really good

Hebe/Arron/Jolin: (turns their head towards the voice)

Hebe: and how would you know?

Jay: (wraps his arms around Jolin's waist) How can I not know how my girlfriend is doing?

Hebe: (mouth drops open) And you when did this happen? How come no one told me????

Jay: Well while you were in the hospital I figured I only liked Ella as a little sister only I was destine to meet her to protect her and nothing more. So I moved on and that's when I met Jolin we've been dating for 1 month?

Hebe: I have got to do some catching up with alot of people.....

Jolin: (smiles) yup you missed out on a lot

Hebe: anyways Congrats! (hugs Jay and Jolin)

Jay/Jolin: thanks

Jolin: well I've heard you found a guy for yourself too

Arron: (sticks out his hand to Jolin) Arron Yan

Jolin: YOU'RE DATING BLACK DRAGON'S LEADER ARRON YAN?!?!?!

Hebe: unfortunetly....

Arron: Hey! what's that suppose to mean?

Hebe: nothing

Jay: hahahaha well congrats

Hebe: Thanks

Jay: well we'll take our leave to the dance floor talk to you later and welcome back Hebe (hugs Hebe)

Hebe: Thanks Jay

Jay and Jolin walked away while Arron turned around wanting to walk away too

Hebe: (grabs Arron's hand) hey where are you going?

Arron: (frowns)

Hebe: awwww mad that I sounded so unhappy that i was dating you?

Arron: (frowns)

Hebe: come on don't be mad it was a joke (holds Arron's hand) please? (pouts)

Arron: (points to his lips)

Hebe: -______- (kisses him on the lips)

Arron: (smiles) I was joking anyways

Hebe: whate- (interrupted)

Mike: HEBE!!! (ran over to Hebe)

Hebe: MIKE!!!! (hugs Mike)

Mike: (hugs Hebe) how's my little kiddo doing?

Hebe: A lot better, how's your ribs doing? (pokes Mike's ribs)

Mike: Hahahahahha a lot better, it's nice to be walking again I felt sooooo trapped in that stupid wheel chair.

Hebe: well if you don't want to feel that way again than you better be careful next time

Mike: I should be saying the same thing (pushes Hebe's head lightly)

Hebe: Hahahahahahha

Mike, Arron and Hebe chatted for a while, until Mike excused himself to go drink with his friends. While Arron and Hebe was talking the heard a whimpering from inside the kitchen. Walking in they saw a frighten Coco at a corner. Hebe walked up to Coco knowing the reason to the whimpering. Picking up Coco Hebe holds Coco in her arm lovingly.

Hebe: It's ok Coco

Arron: I think we should bring her up stairs

Hebe nodded and walked ahead carrying Coco with Arron following beside them. While walking past people, Coco had her head tucked away in Hebe's arm. As soon as they have reached the room Coco jumped out of Hebe's arm and ran towards her toys. Although Hebe's room was pretty crowded with the new stuff she has recieved today, all 3 of them still had fun together in the room, even though they weren't with everyone else.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT PLEASE!!! SO HOW WAS IT?? WAS IT OK??